Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 401 402 403 404 405 ... 708 709
[quote name="Capricom" date="2018-08-21 21:26:33" ] "Snowfall" It would be like the falling petals, only instead of petals, snowflakes! [/quote] Isn't that basically Winter Wind?
Capricom wrote on 2018-08-21 21:26:33:
"Snowfall"

It would be like the falling petals, only instead of petals, snowflakes!

Isn't that basically Winter Wind?

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
I've heard discussion of "dragon backgrounds" or environmental apparel elsewhere but I had to draw some mock ups. I think this would really enrich our dragons' appearance and make them seem more like they're part of the world of Sorneith! [center]I've named these ones [i]"Nomad's Land" "Watery Footsteps" "Prismatic Trail" and "Flourishing Pathway"[/i][/center] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3aaa2d16ba1715db177fe82d5eedc597/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o2_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/04a63c48612428b8e89309ad9c4545df/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o4_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/65ed27115da3fec1268162ae5bb3352e/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o1_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e58eb5499200237e56ede27b29708a64/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o3_250.png[/img][/center]
I've heard discussion of "dragon backgrounds" or environmental apparel elsewhere but I had to draw some mock ups. I think this would really enrich our dragons' appearance and make them seem more like they're part of the world of Sorneith!
I've named these ones "Nomad's Land" "Watery Footsteps" "Prismatic Trail" and "Flourishing Pathway"
tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o2_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o4_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o1_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o3_250.png
4mAisVM.png
[quote name="Nimrook" date="2018-08-22 09:32:07" ] I've heard discussion of "dragon backgrounds" or environmental apparel elsewhere but I had to draw some mock ups. I think this would really enrich our dragons' appearance and make them seem more like they're part of the world of Sorneith! [center]I've named these ones [i]"Nomad's Land" "Watery Footsteps" "Prismatic Trail" and "Flourishing Pathway"[/i][/center] [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3aaa2d16ba1715db177fe82d5eedc597/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o2_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/04a63c48612428b8e89309ad9c4545df/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o4_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/65ed27115da3fec1268162ae5bb3352e/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o1_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e58eb5499200237e56ede27b29708a64/tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o3_250.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Did you do this art because it’s glorious! Anyway I believe this would be wonderful although how would this work for nocturnes, female ridgebacks, and female imperials? If it can be adapted to them as well I’d be very happy to see something like this come out
Nimrook wrote on 2018-08-22 09:32:07:
I've heard discussion of "dragon backgrounds" or environmental apparel elsewhere but I had to draw some mock ups. I think this would really enrich our dragons' appearance and make them seem more like they're part of the world of Sorneith!
I've named these ones "Nomad's Land" "Watery Footsteps" "Prismatic Trail" and "Flourishing Pathway"
tumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o2_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o4_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o1_250.pngtumblr_pdveo0KNb21wgebr5o3_250.png

Did you do this art because it’s glorious! Anyway I believe this would be wonderful although how would this work for nocturnes, female ridgebacks, and female imperials? If it can be adapted to them as well I’d be very happy to see something like this come out
4xTBSTZ.png
@Mystiek Thank you and yes I did the art for these! And that's a really good point about the nocturnes and other non-grounded breeds, I'll have to think about how that could work. It may be more like the summer swelter or autumnal breeze apparel, i.e. swirling about the dragons. It would look a bit funny for them to be just hovering right over the ground haha! I did a few more, figure I might as well toss them up too! [center] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a2d7772254ba2c6b3fb5a1a40f44977e/tumblr_pdvm4kkuaO1wgebr5o2_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/378a45ef63e73666555308482ca4cf66/tumblr_pdvm4kkuaO1wgebr5o1_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b590bf8bc7fa32c86f1381e0577986d1/tumblr_pdvm4kkuaO1wgebr5o3_250.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e6797d62855814b30f6acc6d8473cbca/tumblr_pdvm4kkuaO1wgebr5o4_250.png[/img][/center]
@Mystiek Thank you and yes I did the art for these! And that's a really good point about the nocturnes and other non-grounded breeds, I'll have to think about how that could work. It may be more like the summer swelter or autumnal breeze apparel, i.e. swirling about the dragons. It would look a bit funny for them to be just hovering right over the ground haha!

I did a few more, figure I might as well toss them up too!

tumblr_pdvm4kkuaO1wgebr5o2_250.pngtumblr_pdvm4kkuaO1wgebr5o1_250.pngtumblr_pdvm4kkuaO1wgebr5o3_250.pngtumblr_pdvm4kkuaO1wgebr5o4_250.png
4mAisVM.png
[i][/i]i feel like we're pretty lacking in options for flowerfall-esque accent apparel! all we really have in that vein are, well, the flowerfall items, and the seasonal pieces. but there's so many possibilities !! as illustrated here by my extremely sloppy mock-up, i call it [i]scattered papers[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pjmh1Ku.png[/img] for all the........ [i]bookwyrms[/i] out there but there's so many other things also !! like feathers in different colors, or little gears and bits of wire, shards of gems, bits of skulls and bone, or maybe just smoke/clouds in general? ;w; it would add so much personality to an outfit than just another flowerfall imo !!
i feel like we're pretty lacking in options for flowerfall-esque accent apparel! all we really have in that vein are, well, the flowerfall items, and the seasonal pieces.

but there's so many possibilities !! as illustrated here by my extremely sloppy mock-up, i call it scattered papers

pjmh1Ku.png

for all the........ bookwyrms out there

but there's so many other things also !! like feathers in different colors, or little gears and bits of wire, shards of gems, bits of skulls and bone, or maybe just smoke/clouds in general? ;w; it would add so much personality to an outfit than just another flowerfall imo !!
gogoat.gifgogoat.gifgogoat.gifgogoat.gif
Oh my Aapep, guys... please give us some desert head wraps similar to that of the Highland Scavenger. The festival item is too big to work with easily, it's fantastic for people who don't overcrowd their dragons with apparel but this is too much even for me since I put a lot of apparel on a dragon and I can't work with this easily. I just need something similar to that cap because putting that entire chest part is too much when it comes with other apparel.
It would just be really nice if we could get bedouin/nomad apparel sets like that which are in parts and not so enormous.
Oh my Aapep, guys... please give us some desert head wraps similar to that of the Highland Scavenger. The festival item is too big to work with easily, it's fantastic for people who don't overcrowd their dragons with apparel but this is too much even for me since I put a lot of apparel on a dragon and I can't work with this easily. I just need something similar to that cap because putting that entire chest part is too much when it comes with other apparel.
It would just be really nice if we could get bedouin/nomad apparel sets like that which are in parts and not so enormous.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Joxar's Spare Inventory Apparel suggestions:

I think recolours of ice apparel to be more earth themed would be cool!

The Chillspike Collar, Icicle Chains, and Chillspike Crown could be recoloured to look like gems, and with the Icicle Chains, it would be cool to have rusted chains as though they've been there for a while

For the armbands it would be interesting to have a rainbow or opalescent gem in the armband.

For the Treewarden's Garb, it would be cool to have fall colours like reds and yellows.

The bramble mantle could be recoloured to match the treewarden's garb, like what was done for the Forest's Edge Vines

Having a silver edition of the Solar Blades, something that looks like the Silver Springbok's wings would be gorgeous (also maybe luminous sundrapes in silver too)
Joxar's Spare Inventory Apparel suggestions:

I think recolours of ice apparel to be more earth themed would be cool!

The Chillspike Collar, Icicle Chains, and Chillspike Crown could be recoloured to look like gems, and with the Icicle Chains, it would be cool to have rusted chains as though they've been there for a while

For the armbands it would be interesting to have a rainbow or opalescent gem in the armband.

For the Treewarden's Garb, it would be cool to have fall colours like reds and yellows.

The bramble mantle could be recoloured to match the treewarden's garb, like what was done for the Forest's Edge Vines

Having a silver edition of the Solar Blades, something that looks like the Silver Springbok's wings would be gorgeous (also maybe luminous sundrapes in silver too)
7odDSu3.pngQNDaGpC.pnghUMrDFx.gif
I'd love to see more cute themed clothing and dressy clothes.

Namely Dresses, skirts, horn jewelry

For some clothing themes I think candy, princess, and artist would be really cool!
I'd love to see more cute themed clothing and dressy clothes.

Namely Dresses, skirts, horn jewelry

For some clothing themes I think candy, princess, and artist would be really cool!
JzUZHeP.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngsFMScix.pngqKZAaLK.pngygWzlbs.pngyI912j3.png12Mza5r.png
FtPB84c.png
I really hope you will consider offering exclusive, not available anywhere else, apparel items from Roundsey. Also, if possible I would love to see her offer some exclusive accents. But, mostly the apparel...maybe entire sets and in different colors?

For just general apparel I have wanted saddle shoes and a poodle skirt for the longest time. lol I doubt this will ever be done, but old stuff from the 50s would be kinda cool.
I really hope you will consider offering exclusive, not available anywhere else, apparel items from Roundsey. Also, if possible I would love to see her offer some exclusive accents. But, mostly the apparel...maybe entire sets and in different colors?

For just general apparel I have wanted saddle shoes and a poodle skirt for the longest time. lol I doubt this will ever be done, but old stuff from the 50s would be kinda cool.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote][quote] I need greatcoats, military like armbands and officers caps please. Not to mention I’d die for the flared hip breeches to go with and officers belts!Maybe officers set or commanders sets maybe tacticians set or something would work with this but idk all I know is I need this in green and black and I’d sell my soul for it. My art sucks but here’s an example! [Images cut to shorten post] [/quote] Yes! I need it in black and white immediately! But for the armband and stuff it would need like a highlight color for that like the mage stuff has so I’d suggest all black with silver, all green with gold, all white with black, all red with silver, and etc to make things visually pleasing. Not to mention shiny boots to reflect standards. [Some text cut to shorten post] EDIT: For colors I’d like to see as main colors and their highlight colors; Main BLACK - silver highlights Main green - gray highlights Main WHITE - gold highlights Main orange - blue highlights Main red - [s]silver[/s] Blue highlights Main GRAY - black highlights Main blue - black highlights [/quote] Well despite the firefly disputes can I just get some awesome apparel? Please it would bring me joy to see this someday. [/quote] Oh my god yes [b]seconded[/b]. Hard seconded. Also panzer caps and please in charcoal grey and feldgrau. Uhhh... "field grey"? But mainly black. Black is default and priority for pretty much all things, lol. [/quote] My FR Anniversary Wish is to have a set like this released before the next anniversary! And charcoal grey, black and white are a must! I can’t explain how much I want this.. [/quote] I don’t see why everyone wants gray? But sure I guess [/quote] My fandragons have a great need but yes I love almost all new apparel we get so I have the patience to wait for something like this And also while I’m thinking about it why not have more night sky themed apparel sets? They can be going for gems and the night sky stuff is quite popular so it would obviously sell
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I need greatcoats, military like armbands and officers caps please. Not to mention I’d die for the flared hip breeches to go with and officers belts!Maybe officers set or commanders sets maybe tacticians set or something would work with this but idk all I know is I need this in green and black and I’d sell my soul for it.

My art sucks but here’s an example!
[Images cut to shorten post]

Yes! I need it in black and white immediately!
But for the armband and stuff it would need like a highlight color for that like the mage stuff has so I’d suggest all black with silver, all green with gold, all white with black, all red with silver, and etc to make things visually pleasing. Not to mention shiny boots to reflect standards.

[Some text cut to shorten post]

EDIT:
For colors I’d like to see as main colors and their highlight colors;
Main BLACK - silver highlights
Main green - gray highlights
Main WHITE - gold highlights
Main orange - blue highlights
Main red - silver Blue highlights
Main GRAY - black highlights
Main blue - black highlights

Well despite the firefly disputes can I just get some awesome apparel? Please it would bring me joy to see this someday.
Oh my god yes seconded. Hard seconded. Also panzer caps and please in charcoal grey and feldgrau. Uhhh... "field grey"? But mainly black. Black is default and priority for pretty much all things, lol.
My FR Anniversary Wish is to have a set like this released before the next anniversary! And charcoal grey, black and white are a must! I can’t explain how much I want this..
I don’t see why everyone wants gray? But sure I guess
My fandragons have a great need but yes I love almost all new apparel we get so I have the patience to wait for something like this

And also while I’m thinking about it why not have more night sky themed apparel sets? They can be going for gems and the night sky stuff is quite popular so it would obviously sell
4xTBSTZ.png
1 2 ... 401 402 403 404 405 ... 708 709