Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709
The Harpy Masque item has been taunting me for a while, is there any possibility of making a wearable Harpy Masque? I'm sure Swipp could get something together. [item=Harpy Masque] Oh and could we have more items similiar to the Peace Dove in that the item adds an animal to the dragon, perhaps we could have different types of birds or perhaps some butterflies and bugs.
The Harpy Masque item has been taunting me for a while, is there any possibility of making a wearable Harpy Masque? I'm sure Swipp could get something together.
Harpy Masque

Oh and could we have more items similiar to the Peace Dove in that the item adds an animal to the dragon, perhaps we could have different types of birds or perhaps some butterflies and bugs.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
You guys should also introduce more types of veterans scars! You know for me err.. people who want really scarred up dragons. Like they been in/lost/won lots of fights ^_^
You guys should also introduce more types of veterans scars! You know for me err.. people who want really scarred up dragons. Like they been in/lost/won lots of fights ^_^
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Seconding more Peace Dove-esque birds!

More eye/face wear! Sunglasses or visor-type glasses would be fun. I would also specifically like to see a masque recolor that's primarily gold instead of silver.
Seconding more Peace Dove-esque birds!

More eye/face wear! Sunglasses or visor-type glasses would be fun. I would also specifically like to see a masque recolor that's primarily gold instead of silver.
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
Has "whatever dress top frilly whatsit thing Crim is wearing" been suggested yet?
Has "whatever dress top frilly whatsit thing Crim is wearing" been suggested yet?
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
-Smoking pipe (to go with the monocle apparel)
-Chest, neck, wing and tail scars
-Glasses
-More scarf designs
-Some kind of Jungle/tribal apparel?
-Fishy gills
-Braids
-Tattoos

I've got loads of suggestions. ;D
-Smoking pipe (to go with the monocle apparel)
-Chest, neck, wing and tail scars
-Glasses
-More scarf designs
-Some kind of Jungle/tribal apparel?
-Fishy gills
-Braids
-Tattoos

I've got loads of suggestions. ;D
or7Yz8j.pngtyEuRXe.png
zl1ZGZ2.pngVs2WmBF.pngBS4vqBB.pngBt9KLea.png
oaolHwW.png
@RealityRebel if you look at the encylopedia entry on holidays it appears the big ticket item for the water festival will be gills [img]http://www.flightrising.com/images/wiki/holidays.jpg[/img]
@RealityRebel if you look at the encylopedia entry on holidays it appears the big ticket item for the water festival will be gills
holidays.jpg
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
There are many apparel like items in the "other" category. Would it be possible to make wearable items out of the somehow? I'm thinking about, for example, [item=Harpy Masque] [item=Half-moon spectacles] [item=Blackened Warninghorn] [item=copper pocketwatch] Just to name some. Maybe you could trade the item for the apparel? Only obtainable at Swipps?
There are many apparel like items in the "other" category. Would it be possible to make wearable items out of the somehow?
I'm thinking about, for example,
Harpy Masque Half-Moon Spectacles Blackened Warninghorn Copper Pocketwatch
Just to name some. Maybe you could trade the item for the apparel? Only obtainable at Swipps?
Animated_fire_icon.gifizupkw.jpg 33acmc3.jpg ncb11g.jpgAnimated_fire_icon.gif
More scars.

We've eye, shoulder & leg scars. But other cool ones could be "tail scar" and "wing scars".

Also since there's black version of scars, I think that white/"lightened scars" would look rather epic in a dark coloured dragon.
More scars.

We've eye, shoulder & leg scars. But other cool ones could be "tail scar" and "wing scars".

Also since there's black version of scars, I think that white/"lightened scars" would look rather epic in a dark coloured dragon.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
More scarf apparel! There are the steampunk ones, but it'd be nice to have a bigger variety

Collars/chokers would be cool too? Seconding pipes and eyewear suggestions
More scarf apparel! There are the steampunk ones, but it'd be nice to have a bigger variety

Collars/chokers would be cool too? Seconding pipes and eyewear suggestions
[quote name="BatCrooks" date="2014-01-21 08:24:38"]Eyewear would be great. Super rad sunglasses and just normal reading glasses and old lady spectacles. [/quote] [i]Super rad sunglasses[/i] for those days when you just want people to [i]deal with it[/i] [img]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2012/161/3/1/infinite_deal_with_it_sunglasses_transparent_by_cknight70-d531nij.png[/img] I'm all in for this.
BatCrooks wrote on 2014-01-21 08:24:38:
Eyewear would be great. Super rad sunglasses and just normal reading glasses and old lady spectacles.

Super rad sunglasses

for those days when you just want people to deal with it

infinite_deal_with_it_sunglasses_transparent_by_cknight70-d531nij.png

I'm all in for this.
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709