Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 708 709
What about butterfly wings? They could be like the sylvan or feathered wings, but with butterflies! For different apparel types, you could have different kinds of butterfly wings, like these: [center][img]http://img-aws.ehowcdn.com/750x428p/photos.demandstudios.com/9/130/fotolia_10408629_XS.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn-5a2f7152f911c832d856c321.closte.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monarch-butterflies.jpg[/img] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Fesoj_-_Papilio_machaon_%28by%29.jpg[/img] [img]https://s.hswstatic.com/gif/butterfly-color-1.jpg[/img][/center] I know that there's already a gene like this, but it would be cool to have apparel like this too!
What about butterfly wings? They could be like the sylvan or feathered wings, but with butterflies! For different apparel types, you could have different kinds of butterfly wings, like these:
fotolia_10408629_XS.jpg Monarch-butterflies.jpg Fesoj_-_Papilio_machaon_%28by%29.jpg butterfly-color-1.jpg

I know that there's already a gene like this, but it would be cool to have apparel like this too!
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
We could use some more dialed-back wigs. I know we have the kelpie manes, but those can be too much and it might be nice to have varied lengths of hair.
We could use some more dialed-back wigs. I know we have the kelpie manes, but those can be too much and it might be nice to have varied lengths of hair.
sig is a wip | check out my adopts
something like a kimono? it'd be nice to have something like that, maybe in colours that match the wing fans with similar patterns, around the same length as the healer vestements?
something like a kimono? it'd be nice to have something like that, maybe in colours that match the wing fans with similar patterns, around the same length as the healer vestements?
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
You know how we have little cats and dogs and birds to keep our dragons company? What about bunnies? Or little horses?

Bunny breed ideas
*Dutch
*Mini Rex
*Flemish Giant
*Netherland Dwarf
*Angora
*Californian

Horse breed ideas/colors since sometimes breeds are hard with horses
*Quater Horse/bay
*Arabian /black
*paint horses/pinto
*Percheron Draft/grey or white
*appaloosa/leopard spot or blanket
*minature horse/dun

You know how we have little cats and dogs and birds to keep our dragons company? What about bunnies? Or little horses?

Bunny breed ideas
*Dutch
*Mini Rex
*Flemish Giant
*Netherland Dwarf
*Angora
*Californian

Horse breed ideas/colors since sometimes breeds are hard with horses
*Quater Horse/bay
*Arabian /black
*paint horses/pinto
*Percheron Draft/grey or white
*appaloosa/leopard spot or blanket
*minature horse/dun

cHNxev5.gif “Am I more than you bargained for yet?” TZEZPa5.gif
If we could get the Black Iron Plates, Magmatic Pauldrons, and Welder's Mask to have Black and radioactive green re-colors, I'd be over the moon :o Like the Iron Golem: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/24135.png[/img]
If we could get the Black Iron Plates, Magmatic Pauldrons, and Welder's Mask to have Black and radioactive green re-colors, I'd be over the moon :o

Like the Iron Golem:
24135.png
ybwf4f9.gif
what about ninja weapons. xD like, giant shurikens. held in the dragons claws or mouths or something. we could have the generic metal or elemental shurikens! (obv i'm taking cues from pokemon :roll eyes: xD) something like in these: [img]https://files.tofugu.com/articles/japan/2015-08-07-ancient-japanese-weapons/Shuriken.jpg[/img] can you imagine what a lightning shuriken would look like!?
what about ninja weapons. xD like, giant shurikens. held in the dragons claws or mouths or something. we could have the generic metal or elemental shurikens! (obv i'm taking cues from pokemon :roll eyes: xD)

something like in these:

Shuriken.jpg

can you imagine what a lightning shuriken would look like!?
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
Beastclan themed apparel?
Badges
Emblems
Sashes
Weapons
Shields
Armor
Masks
Scarves
Bandanas
Belts/Belt buckles
Jewelry
ect I'm sure the list could go on for a while longer

Where's that big beastclan updates my dudes jk I love you
Beastclan themed apparel?
Badges
Emblems
Sashes
Weapons
Shields
Armor
Masks
Scarves
Bandanas
Belts/Belt buckles
Jewelry
ect I'm sure the list could go on for a while longer

Where's that big beastclan updates my dudes jk I love you
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Make Joxar's crown a real apparel item, WE NEED THIS,

THIS IS THE TRUE MEANING OF FR
JOXAR HOLDS EVERYTHING TOGETHER
JOXAR IS NOW A DEITY
NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE IS NOW GONE, DAY OF THE JOXAR IS HERE

JOXAR IS NOW A DEITY
[quote name="TheWarwolf" date="2018-07-03 21:07:53" ] Make Joxar's crown a real apparel item, WE NEED THIS, THIS IS THE TRUE MEANING OF FR JOXAR HOLDS EVERYTHING TOGETHER JOXAR IS NOW A DEITY NIGHT OF THE NOCTURNE IS NOW GONE, DAY OF THE JOXAR IS HERE [/quote] AMUNET AND I DEIFY JOXAR TOO, I AGREE.
TheWarwolf wrote on 2018-07-03 21:07:53:

JOXAR IS NOW A DEITY

AMUNET AND I DEIFY JOXAR TOO, I AGREE.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
dragon leg warmers. that is all.
dragon leg warmers. that is all.
police_friend_by_skaterdog-dbf4zwp.gif banner_by_dracomewgem_by_skaterdog-dclvyy0.png
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 708 709