Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 708 709
Different halos for each fest and not just recolors please.

Especially if they each were actually themed to fit with each flight with the flights color as well because I’m sure most people would enjoy the idea as opposed to recolors.
Different halos for each fest and not just recolors please.

Especially if they each were actually themed to fit with each flight with the flights color as well because I’m sure most people would enjoy the idea as opposed to recolors.
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="Evbay" date="2018-06-24 15:21:54" ] [quote name="Draggey" date="2018-06-17 15:53:08" ] What about TV - heads?! I don't know, if anyone thought of these, but i think those would be interesting, especially for those, who fan about object heads... like me? Anyways, there could be (i guess, different) variations of TV's as heads/faces for dragons (Glitched, ''please stand by'', cracked or just turned off, i guess), or maybe it could be a single variation and that's it. TV's themselves could have different colors on a grayscale only, because i think that would've fit better. TV heads could literally replace their whole head (so unfourtunetely, for example, earrings may not be visible), or might just cover their face. This head apparel could probably fit almost any outfit, or dragon coloration in my opinion- maybe not the brightly colored ones.. Then i have an idea for tail apparel, that fits TV heads, would be wire/cord tails? It would look, like its wrapped around the dragons tail, with i guess whatever plug at the end of it. These could have different variations too, but i guess they're not as creative or fitting, but these variations would be like USB, audio and plugs. Here is a very quick sketch of how would the apparel look like on well, a ridgeback- This is suppose to count as TV head covering only the face [img]https://i.imgur.com/MOLCs9J.jpg[/img] [/quote] Just have all the objectheads. Tvs, Crystals, lamps. EVERYTHING [/quote] Support, 100%! My avatar probably makes that rather obvious lol! I would also LOVE a laptop head item too...? :)
Evbay wrote on 2018-06-24 15:21:54:
Draggey wrote on 2018-06-17 15:53:08:
What about TV - heads?! I don't know, if anyone thought of these, but i think those would be interesting, especially for those, who fan about object heads... like me? Anyways, there could be (i guess, different) variations of TV's as heads/faces for dragons (Glitched, ''please stand by'', cracked or just turned off, i guess), or maybe it could be a single variation and that's it. TV's themselves could have different colors on a grayscale only, because i think that would've fit better. TV heads could literally replace their whole head (so unfourtunetely, for example, earrings may not be visible), or might just cover their face. This head apparel could probably fit almost any outfit, or dragon coloration in my opinion- maybe not the brightly colored ones..

Then i have an idea for tail apparel, that fits TV heads, would be wire/cord tails? It would look, like its wrapped around the dragons tail, with i guess whatever plug at the end of it. These could have different variations too, but i guess they're not as creative or fitting, but these variations would be like USB, audio and plugs.

Here is a very quick sketch of how would the apparel look like on well, a ridgeback- This is suppose to count as TV head covering only the face
MOLCs9J.jpg
Just have all the objectheads. Tvs, Crystals, lamps. EVERYTHING
Support, 100%! My avatar probably makes that rather obvious lol!

I would also LOVE a laptop head item too...? :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Can you add some more type of apparel please? I think some dragons need small apparel, like wand, or scepter, balances (the tool) and crowns.
Can you add some more type of apparel please? I think some dragons need small apparel, like wand, or scepter, balances (the tool) and crowns.
Hi, I have been playing for years and this is my first suggestion.

I love the familiars and the pace of their release is steady, but as they get more complicated image-wise, I think there needs to be more intricate apparel.

I suggest some shades of white fur related tails and arm fur that can match some of the latest familiar releases.
Hi, I have been playing for years and this is my first suggestion.

I love the familiars and the pace of their release is steady, but as they get more complicated image-wise, I think there needs to be more intricate apparel.

I suggest some shades of white fur related tails and arm fur that can match some of the latest familiar releases.
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
Can we get, like, Tadhop hats so we really can raise our bleps in confusing environments?
Can we get, like, Tadhop hats so we really can raise our bleps in confusing environments?
MOKOLI'I
THE TAIL IN THE OCEAN
When I saw this dragon as an avatar, I thought, he had a Mohican [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34080225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340803/34080225_350.png[/img] [/url] So... How about hairstyles? I mean, the Leafydo Accent also ist kind of a hairstyle, so why not make hairstyle apparel? XD
When I saw this dragon as an avatar, I thought, he had a Mohican

34080225_350.png

So... How about hairstyles? I mean, the Leafydo Accent also ist kind of a hairstyle, so why not make hairstyle apparel? XD
egg.gif
Flight ceremonial weapons or just flight elemental weapons in general.
Flight ceremonial weapons or just flight elemental weapons in general.
May I suggest some updated art on Baldwin amulets? They don't really match some of the new apparel, and on some dragons they look more like choker collars than necklaces. Or maybe, just new necklace apparel in general? :)
May I suggest some updated art on Baldwin amulets? They don't really match some of the new apparel, and on some dragons they look more like choker collars than necklaces. Or maybe, just new necklace apparel in general? :)
6wR17En.png
Rainbow Kelpie Mane.

I have a mighty need.
Rainbow Kelpie Mane.

I have a mighty need.
Please make Knife Apparel.
Please make Knife Apparel.
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 708 709