Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 708 709
I'd love to see more color variations on the fancy apparel. I wanna be able to put my dergs in pink suits or blue suits or green ones The top hat and maybe the spats would get recolors too. i just want more colorful fancy dragons!!
I'd love to see more color variations on the fancy apparel. I wanna be able to put my dergs in pink suits or blue suits or green ones The top hat and maybe the spats would get recolors too. i just want more colorful fancy dragons!!
d4nYyHf.png
Can we please please please have arced lightning bolts as apparel for the next Lightning Fest? They could arc between the body and wings, perhaps? I just want arced lightning bolts very badly, and I think they'd be quite popular. :D

Thanks!
Can we please please please have arced lightning bolts as apparel for the next Lightning Fest? They could arc between the body and wings, perhaps? I just want arced lightning bolts very badly, and I think they'd be quite popular. :D

Thanks!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
Sooo what about Scythes and Sickles? I am sure they would be a great addition to our creepy/ dark themed dragons. That would add a great creepy factor to it. Or maybe even not dark. Some could be just used by reagular hard working dragons for foraging. It would be just one piece. They could be different colorations some dark handles or dark steel and other light. Anyway Scythes would be very cool and they sure would fit with all dragon spieces.
Sooo what about Scythes and Sickles? I am sure they would be a great addition to our creepy/ dark themed dragons. That would add a great creepy factor to it. Or maybe even not dark. Some could be just used by reagular hard working dragons for foraging. It would be just one piece. They could be different colorations some dark handles or dark steel and other light. Anyway Scythes would be very cool and they sure would fit with all dragon spieces.
HzGpUHb.png
Any chance to have more items that cover less of the Dragon like backpacks, leather harnesses, body armour plates in a number of colours, some wing drapes that don't cover the whole wing?

I find the body clothing covers too much of the Dragon :(
Any chance to have more items that cover less of the Dragon like backpacks, leather harnesses, body armour plates in a number of colours, some wing drapes that don't cover the whole wing?

I find the body clothing covers too much of the Dragon :(
[quote name="soyunsombrero" date="2018-04-21 05:40:39" ] How about some cool rain effects? Like the flowerfalls, but big raindrops. Maybe even a weather based set, like sun rays or clouds/mist or hail. [/quote] please please PLEASE. I came on this thread to suggest the same. Make it rain!
soyunsombrero wrote on 2018-04-21 05:40:39:
How about some cool rain effects? Like the flowerfalls, but big raindrops. Maybe even a weather based set, like sun rays or clouds/mist or hail.

please please PLEASE. I came on this thread to suggest the same. Make it rain!
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/370023461159960594/440734267312439316/Screen_Shot_2018-04-30_at_23.40.12.png[/img] chef hats. please.
Screen_Shot_2018-04-30_at_23.40.12.png

chef hats.
please.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
It would be really cool if the invisibility cloak didn't affect skins
NWaVGQJ.png
[quote name="magicwolf369" date="2018-05-01 11:55:22" ] It would be really cool if the invisibility cloak didn't affect skins [/quote] This is actually an interesting idea
magicwolf369 wrote on 2018-05-01 11:55:22:
This is actually an interesting idea
[quote name="Opalwhisker" date="2018-04-27 13:10:43" ] I'd love to see more color variations on the fancy apparel. I wanna be able to put my dergs in pink suits or blue suits or green ones The top hat and maybe the spats would get recolors too. i just want more colorful fancy dragons!! [/quote] Yes!! Revamp and expansion of the suit sets. With some suit coats and undershirts too ? [s]I just want sleeves with my vests, man [/s]
Opalwhisker wrote on 2018-04-27 13:10:43:
Yes!! Revamp and expansion of the suit sets. With some suit coats and undershirts too ? I just want sleeves with my vests, man

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
a Japanese style fox mask, like whats on the foxfire grove vista ;3;
a Japanese style fox mask, like whats on the foxfire grove vista ;3;
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
1 2 ... 372 373 374 375 376 ... 708 709