Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 339 340 341 342 343 ... 708 709
Agree & Support all of the above, because apparel is the thing I love most about this site. I love trying new looks on my dragons, and I love getting new choices, but most of my dragons are characters in RP's I play, and I don't have enough options for them.

I know the work entailed in new apparel as well, and that it is a lot more time consuming than Vistas, but I have changed my Vista maybe twice since that was a thing. Even though I have equipped most of them. I have completely lost interest in Vistas, and do not plan to purchase any more of them, ever. I will, however, purchase apparel.

That being said, my suggestion is to stop making Vistas a part of the festival items, and go back to making things like the crowns, the armbands, and the like. It was an easy way to add a small detail to a dragon's apparel, came in multiple colors, and promoted a certain degree of excitement the next Festival when X color would come out.

Small details are key to making character dragons, and I use armbands as sort of a secret unifying item for specific characters, and crowns for characters with more power in their group. I want the small details to come back.

Additionally, the larger the apparel piece is made, and the more of my dragon it covers, the less likely I am to use it, because I breed and gene my dragons to get interesting looks, and don't keep dragons that don't match my aesthetic. I want to show them off, not cover them up!

Thank you for your consideration.
Agree & Support all of the above, because apparel is the thing I love most about this site. I love trying new looks on my dragons, and I love getting new choices, but most of my dragons are characters in RP's I play, and I don't have enough options for them.

I know the work entailed in new apparel as well, and that it is a lot more time consuming than Vistas, but I have changed my Vista maybe twice since that was a thing. Even though I have equipped most of them. I have completely lost interest in Vistas, and do not plan to purchase any more of them, ever. I will, however, purchase apparel.

That being said, my suggestion is to stop making Vistas a part of the festival items, and go back to making things like the crowns, the armbands, and the like. It was an easy way to add a small detail to a dragon's apparel, came in multiple colors, and promoted a certain degree of excitement the next Festival when X color would come out.

Small details are key to making character dragons, and I use armbands as sort of a secret unifying item for specific characters, and crowns for characters with more power in their group. I want the small details to come back.

Additionally, the larger the apparel piece is made, and the more of my dragon it covers, the less likely I am to use it, because I breed and gene my dragons to get interesting looks, and don't keep dragons that don't match my aesthetic. I want to show them off, not cover them up!

Thank you for your consideration.
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
Superhero Apparel

I have actually made some Super Hero Dragons, and I have tried very hard to dress them appropriately, but I do not have enough apparel to do so properly. I am planning to have 20 Superhero Dragons, to fill one page, but I really need things like capes and belts in different colors to finish them out right. I even tried making my first accent for this project, and it helped, but I am not the greatest artist, and wasn't really satisfied with the finished product.

I really want belts and capes. Multi colored belts and capes- and different superhero style weapons.

A superhero Pack, if you will, that can mix and match and be amazing.
Superhero Apparel

I have actually made some Super Hero Dragons, and I have tried very hard to dress them appropriately, but I do not have enough apparel to do so properly. I am planning to have 20 Superhero Dragons, to fill one page, but I really need things like capes and belts in different colors to finish them out right. I even tried making my first accent for this project, and it helped, but I am not the greatest artist, and wasn't really satisfied with the finished product.

I really want belts and capes. Multi colored belts and capes- and different superhero style weapons.

A superhero Pack, if you will, that can mix and match and be amazing.
Eyebrow apparel I made a thread for this in the main section but figured I'd post it here too~ Brought to you by: [item = wooly bear] Imagine! Eyebrows for all our derguns! Fluffy eyebrows Angry eyebrows sad eyebrows :( Surprised eyebrows! Skeptical eyebrows These would be separate from the eye apparel, and could be realistic or cartoony. Either way, eyebrows please! I also feel like it would lend a way to express more emotions than we can with the original lineart- arrogance, compassion, anger, etc. The April Fools eyes really don't cover it.
Eyebrow apparel

I made a thread for this in the main section but figured I'd post it here too~

Brought to you by: Wooly Bear

Imagine!
Eyebrows for all our derguns!
Fluffy eyebrows
Angry eyebrows
sad eyebrows :(
Surprised eyebrows!
Skeptical eyebrows

These would be separate from the eye apparel, and could be realistic or cartoony.
Either way, eyebrows please!

I also feel like it would lend a way to express more emotions than we can with the original lineart- arrogance, compassion, anger, etc. The April Fools eyes really don't cover it.

9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
Another request for more clawtips, but specifically magenta (made with red and purple goo), cyan (made with green and blue goo), and I guess one that uses orange and yellow goo, maybe a neon yellow or something totally different like brown.
Another request for more clawtips, but specifically magenta (made with red and purple goo), cyan (made with green and blue goo), and I guess one that uses orange and yellow goo, maybe a neon yellow or something totally different like brown.
bees

just a swarm of bees

maybe hornets also?

i just want my beekeeper dragon to have a swarm of bees hanging around them
bees

just a swarm of bees

maybe hornets also?

i just want my beekeeper dragon to have a swarm of bees hanging around them
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

Horse heads for Marva's next set or RIOT
Horse heads for Marva's next set or RIOT
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/23877.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/23878.png[/img] Why not make these into hats of some sorts? They would go nicely with mushroom Colony apparels[/center]
23877.png23878.png
Why not make these into hats of some sorts? They would go nicely with mushroom Colony apparels
Freckles.
Not the gene, but as like
makeup maybe??

Also blush makeup would go gr8 with marva eyes LOL
Freckles.
Not the gene, but as like
makeup maybe??

Also blush makeup would go gr8 with marva eyes LOL
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[quote name="logicbutton" date=2017-11-26 17:04:34] Another request for more clawtips, but specifically magenta (made with red and purple goo), cyan (made with green and blue goo), and I guess one that uses orange and yellow goo, maybe a neon yellow or something totally different like brown. [/quote] Black! Orange and yellow goo could make shiny Black clawtips! Totally support this. And maybe baby pink, lavender, & blue?
logicbutton wrote on 2017-11-26:

Black! Orange and yellow goo could make shiny Black clawtips!

Totally support this.

And maybe baby pink, lavender, & blue?
maybe like a cool candle or flame. like a small candle that can be held in the talons or tail. and yes i know we have candles, but like one you see in a movie.

maybe like a cool candle or flame. like a small candle that can be held in the talons or tail. and yes i know we have candles, but like one you see in a movie.

nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
1 2 ... 339 340 341 342 343 ... 708 709