Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 708 709
SWEATERS!!! I know we already have sweaters, but I was thinking more plainly colored ones, and maybe not going all the way up the dragons neck.
SWEATERS!!! I know we already have sweaters, but I was thinking more plainly colored ones, and maybe not going all the way up the dragons neck.
j2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gif
gloves that AREN'T fingerless? and more boots that don't expose the toes, too
gloves that AREN'T fingerless? and more boots that don't expose the toes, too
I, personally, would LOVE to see more naturey things that are based on a spiraling pattern.

For example, the Rose Thorn Regalia that recently came out? I am absolutely IN LOVE with all of the "tangles," and have equipped WAY too many of my lovely Skydancer ladies with different sets of tangles and banners.

Could we have more "filigree/swirly" stuff like that? I know there's the sylvan set, but like, I'd love to see it with more flowers than just roses, and just flower apparel either! Aaaaaa, idk, it's just a suggestion!!
I, personally, would LOVE to see more naturey things that are based on a spiraling pattern.

For example, the Rose Thorn Regalia that recently came out? I am absolutely IN LOVE with all of the "tangles," and have equipped WAY too many of my lovely Skydancer ladies with different sets of tangles and banners.

Could we have more "filigree/swirly" stuff like that? I know there's the sylvan set, but like, I'd love to see it with more flowers than just roses, and just flower apparel either! Aaaaaa, idk, it's just a suggestion!!
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
Has anyone suggested a gothic sort of dress?? To go with the flower and lace apparel sets?? I drew something for it: [img]http://neonapocalypse1.deviantart.com/art/Gothic-Dress-Wildclaw-F-683772381?ga_submit_new=10%3A1496268014[/img]
Has anyone suggested a gothic sort of dress?? To go with the flower and lace apparel sets??

I drew something for it:
[img]http://neonapocalypse1.deviantart.com/art/Gothic-Dress-Wildclaw-F-683772381?ga_submit_new=10%3A1496268014[/img]

tumblr_o2xaodxfqI1tfzajgo1_500.gif
satyr/pan/faun themed apparel.
Maybe minotaur and ogre themed stuff as well? Bull ring, fangs, club, horns and such.
satyr/pan/faun themed apparel.
Maybe minotaur and ogre themed stuff as well? Bull ring, fangs, club, horns and such.
I would love to be able two download a blueprint and color a specific apperal piece just like the skin/ascents! Like a Mage Coat for a female gaurdian or a wolf cape for a male pearlcatcher! It would be sort of like buying a sewing pattern and making the item myself!
(Also would make fan/OC dragons WAY more fun!)
I would love to be able two download a blueprint and color a specific apperal piece just like the skin/ascents! Like a Mage Coat for a female gaurdian or a wolf cape for a male pearlcatcher! It would be sort of like buying a sewing pattern and making the item myself!
(Also would make fan/OC dragons WAY more fun!)
24002659_oFj.png
More weapons, always more weapons. Perhaps an axe, mace, flail, spear, or a scythe.

Mechanic-themed tools and gear. I have a couple dragons I would love to give a wrench, hammer or a welding mask.
More weapons, always more weapons. Perhaps an axe, mace, flail, spear, or a scythe.

Mechanic-themed tools and gear. I have a couple dragons I would love to give a wrench, hammer or a welding mask.
tumblr_inline_oowdreO2lw1rvo05a_540.png qerty_by_mashabelyankina-dawwvut.png
I'd personally love to see sets of apparel that have neutral color schemes. In my experience, they are really versatile and can be used for tons of different color schemes. For specific apparel pieces/sets, I'd like to see more apparel that isn't on the dragon...like the following: [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Haunted Candles] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] I'd also like to see clothing/equipment for more obscure/interesting occupations other than warrior and assassin, like a healer, alchemist, or page.
I'd personally love to see sets of apparel that have neutral color schemes. In my experience, they are really versatile and can be used for tons of different color schemes.

For specific apparel pieces/sets, I'd like to see more apparel that isn't on the dragon...like the following:

Trickster's Magic Cards Winter Wind Black Tulip Flowerfall

I'd also like to see clothing/equipment for more obscure/interesting occupations other than warrior and assassin, like a healer, alchemist, or page.
I'd personally love to see sets of apparel that have neutral color schemes. In my experience, they are really versatile and can be used for tons of different color schemes. For specific apparel pieces/sets, I'd like to see more apparel that isn't on the dragon...like the following: [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] [item=Winter Wind] [item=Haunted Candles] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] I'd also like to see clothing/equipment for more obscure/interesting occupations other than warrior and assassin, like a healer, alchemist, or page.
I'd personally love to see sets of apparel that have neutral color schemes. In my experience, they are really versatile and can be used for tons of different color schemes.

For specific apparel pieces/sets, I'd like to see more apparel that isn't on the dragon...like the following:

Trickster's Magic Cards Winter Wind Black Tulip Flowerfall

I'd also like to see clothing/equipment for more obscure/interesting occupations other than warrior and assassin, like a healer, alchemist, or page.
i'm sure it's been suggested before, but a set of axolotls to match the frogs/cats/snakes would be awesome. maybe each one could be a different coloration? like standard pink and then a melansitic and so one? o: or even just an axolotl flowerfall
i'm sure it's been suggested before, but a set of axolotls to match the frogs/cats/snakes would be awesome. maybe each one could be a different coloration? like standard pink and then a melansitic and so one? o: or even just an axolotl flowerfall
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 708 709