Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 708 709
I know this must have been suggested a million times but we really need some chef apparel, the hat, the coat, utensils and the whole shebang. It doesn't need to be a large set but it should be a set someday.
I know this must have been suggested a million times but we really need some chef apparel, the hat, the coat, utensils and the whole shebang. It doesn't need to be a large set but it should be a set someday.
IDEAS:
Rainbow Flower/Flower Crown Set Recolor
Feather-y Fluff (A lot like Wooly Coats but feathers instead) to match feathered wings/tail
Bug/Alien Antennae
Piercings, a lot like wing rings and earrings, but stuff like nose rings and lip rings.
More flower-y stuff!!
Dogs to match the GM's cats!
IDEAS:
Rainbow Flower/Flower Crown Set Recolor
Feather-y Fluff (A lot like Wooly Coats but feathers instead) to match feathered wings/tail
Bug/Alien Antennae
Piercings, a lot like wing rings and earrings, but stuff like nose rings and lip rings.
More flower-y stuff!!
Dogs to match the GM's cats!
r8pvz1.gif
Regular clothes! Like a simple shirt, jacket, pants, or hat without all the fancy doodads.

And more hands and feet apparel that cover the entire hand/foot like the Dented Iron/Tarnished Steel/Burnished Gold/Ornate Platinum Gauntlets/Boots, with obvious accommodations for long-clawed breeds such as Wildclaws and Ridgebacks.
Regular clothes! Like a simple shirt, jacket, pants, or hat without all the fancy doodads.

And more hands and feet apparel that cover the entire hand/foot like the Dented Iron/Tarnished Steel/Burnished Gold/Ornate Platinum Gauntlets/Boots, with obvious accommodations for long-clawed breeds such as Wildclaws and Ridgebacks.
corrosivecreaturessig.png
Actual deity dolls. Where the items are used (swipp, baldwin) to get the apparel dolls. that would be awesome
Actual deity dolls. Where the items are used (swipp, baldwin) to get the apparel dolls. that would be awesome
This would probably have to be a fest apparel of some sort but kind of something to mirror the chillspike crown only made of fire or maybe having a pattern of cracked earth over magma so it'd be the color of coal with orange or red veins going through like this [img]http://cdn.designbeep.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/1.volcanic-textures.jpg[/img]
This would probably have to be a fest apparel of some sort but kind of something to mirror the chillspike crown only made of fire or maybe having a pattern of cracked earth over magma so it'd be the color of coal with orange or red veins going through like this
1.volcanic-textures.jpg
F1jpN4O.png
Hear me out [b]Guinea Pig pet apparel[/b] They're a diverse enough animal to have some unique looking individuals to place onto our dragons :D we could have a whole herd of guinea pigs around and on our dragons! This chart gives a good look into how unique piggies can be! [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/90/34/05/90340572df037eb267bc333153a55d3a.jpg[/img] Considering their name (guinea pig), maybe they could be Baldwin experiments? Maybe they could be really low-tier, since frogs are kind of medium and snakes are higher up.
Hear me out

Guinea Pig pet apparel

They're a diverse enough animal to have some unique looking individuals to place onto our dragons :D we could have a whole herd of guinea pigs around and on our dragons! This chart gives a good look into how unique piggies can be!

90340572df037eb267bc333153a55d3a.jpg

Considering their name (guinea pig), maybe they could be Baldwin experiments? Maybe they could be really low-tier, since frogs are kind of medium and snakes are higher up.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
How about some more Asian stuff: [quote]Ofuda: [img]http://seattlebuddhist.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IMG_1695.jpg[/img][/quote] [quote]Shimenawa: [img]http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000I9Yyx5l0Xhk/s/860/860/Mount-Takao-Shinto-tree.jpg[/img][/quote] [quote]Chinese lantern (Flameforger's possibly?): [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/66/ba/5c66ba20286971a31978be6a2d383d5a.jpg[/img][/quote] [quote]String of Firecrackers (another Flameforgers possibility): [img]http://previews.123rf.com/images/design56/design561106/design56110600129/9766830-Chinese-new-year-fire-crackers-ornament-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg[/img][/quote] On a side note, could we get some regular clothes? Like jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, and sneakers kthnx
How about some more Asian stuff:
Quote:
Ofuda:

IMG_1695.jpg
Quote:
Shimenawa:

Mount-Takao-Shinto-tree.jpg
Quote:
Chinese lantern (Flameforger's possibly?):

5c66ba20286971a31978be6a2d383d5a.jpg
Quote:
String of Firecrackers (another Flameforgers possibility):

9766830-Chinese-new-year-fire-crackers-ornament-on-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg

On a side note, could we get some regular clothes? Like jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, and sneakers kthnx
ybwf4f9.gif
Apart from dogs, guinea pigs, and others, why not ferret/mink companion apparel? They are generally playful, and I think they'd look good draped over a dragon's wings, or curled about a shoulder.

Also, dark birds! Like a dark version of the ones in the Gem marketplace, with owls, ravens, and...seagulls, maybe?
Apart from dogs, guinea pigs, and others, why not ferret/mink companion apparel? They are generally playful, and I think they'd look good draped over a dragon's wings, or curled about a shoulder.

Also, dark birds! Like a dark version of the ones in the Gem marketplace, with owls, ravens, and...seagulls, maybe?
More seasonal apparel, but ones that aren't actually cycled with the seasons (like the breezes).

So instead of looking like the breeze apparel, which flow around the dragon, they would instead cover the whole box area, like the flowerfalls. Except these ones would be inspired a little more by weather and seasons.

So things like falling leaves, heavy rain, hail, and gently falling snow.

It has done nothing but rain for days now in my part of Canada, so I have rain on the brain!
More seasonal apparel, but ones that aren't actually cycled with the seasons (like the breezes).

So instead of looking like the breeze apparel, which flow around the dragon, they would instead cover the whole box area, like the flowerfalls. Except these ones would be inspired a little more by weather and seasons.

So things like falling leaves, heavy rain, hail, and gently falling snow.

It has done nothing but rain for days now in my part of Canada, so I have rain on the brain!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I want a Flight Rising logo printed t-shirt or something similarly meta, possibly for the next April Fools.

Staff please.
I want a Flight Rising logo printed t-shirt or something similarly meta, possibly for the next April Fools.

Staff please.
MIaB7gw.png
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 708 709