Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 708 709
okay okay!! sports apparel!! you know, baseball bats, soccerballs, footballs, mitt/glove, etc. etc. i would really love to see some sports apparel (ESPECIALLY baseball) i'll update this with images later
okay okay!! sports apparel!! you know, baseball bats, soccerballs, footballs, mitt/glove, etc. etc. i would really love to see some sports apparel (ESPECIALLY baseball) i'll update this with images later
This hasn't been asked in such a long time and I just.... please, soft lavender silks.... the silks set is sorely lacking a baldwin set, or it could be a new coli set, or even gem marketplace, myself and all the other pastel people would pay. The silks set is by and far the msot versatile and loved set on flight rising, and while the crimson set does have a bit of purple, a lavender set would really help round it off I think. Esp if it was two toned like the crimson ones?? lavender to light blue is such a dream
This hasn't been asked in such a long time and I just.... please, soft lavender silks.... the silks set is sorely lacking a baldwin set, or it could be a new coli set, or even gem marketplace, myself and all the other pastel people would pay. The silks set is by and far the msot versatile and loved set on flight rising, and while the crimson set does have a bit of purple, a lavender set would really help round it off I think. Esp if it was two toned like the crimson ones?? lavender to light blue is such a dream
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
Axes, swords that you don't have to get from gem marketplace.
Phoenix Apparel! (Like the cats and stuff)
Axes, swords that you don't have to get from gem marketplace.
Phoenix Apparel! (Like the cats and stuff)
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Fruit apparel, or more flower apparel, would be lovely! Perhaps like a fruit basket/harvesting gear/gardener apparel of sorts?
Fruit apparel, or more flower apparel, would be lovely! Perhaps like a fruit basket/harvesting gear/gardener apparel of sorts?
aSdlF4L.png
[quote name="MythicSpirit" date=2017-04-28 06:57:55] Fruit apparel, or more flower apparel, would be lovely! Perhaps like a fruit basket/harvesting gear/gardener apparel of sorts? [/quote] @MythicSpirit - I love that idea! Harvesting and gardening gear would be beautiful and fun!
MythicSpirit wrote on 2017-04-28:
@MythicSpirit - I love that idea! Harvesting and gardening gear would be beautiful and fun!
cruwJG.png
Edit: Spider apparel would also be really cool. I've really been enjoying the animal apparel and I think spiders as companions would be cool.

I'm sure this as been suggested before but I'd love to see more silk set colors, specifically black silks. Purple and deep blue silks would be gorgeous too.

I'd love to see more weapon apparel too. I was so happy when the archer apparel came out. I think we could use some axe and spear apparel too. Or daggers.
Edit: Spider apparel would also be really cool. I've really been enjoying the animal apparel and I think spiders as companions would be cool.

I'm sure this as been suggested before but I'd love to see more silk set colors, specifically black silks. Purple and deep blue silks would be gorgeous too.

I'd love to see more weapon apparel too. I was so happy when the archer apparel came out. I think we could use some axe and spear apparel too. Or daggers.
We could use some sunglasses, I think.

I'd also love to have large-brimmed sunhats, flowery armlets and anklets, flower chains that hang from the wings and/or tail. Maybe flower belts too?

I also thought maybe some kind of cat toy to hang from a dragon's mouth or claws to go with the cats. :3
We could use some sunglasses, I think.

I'd also love to have large-brimmed sunhats, flowery armlets and anklets, flower chains that hang from the wings and/or tail. Maybe flower belts too?

I also thought maybe some kind of cat toy to hang from a dragon's mouth or claws to go with the cats. :3
Can't sleep. Pendulums will get me.
With this new update or revamped Trianing Grounds we welcomed new enemies. And I am talking about those two: [item=Primrose Mith][item=Brown-Spotted Mith] And they drop those things: [item=Florist's Satchel][item=Herbalist's Satchel][item=Pale Pink Rose][item=Blue Rose] So I thought... Maybe they could drop also a bag with respective roses as apparel? Primrose Mith could drop a bag full of pink roses, and Brown-Spotted Mith could drop bag full of blue roses. Or we could exchange their drops for those bags in Swipp's Swap Stand.
With this new update or revamped Trianing Grounds we welcomed new enemies.
And I am talking about those two:
Primrose Mith Brown-Spotted Mith

And they drop those things:
Florist's Satchel Herbalist's Satchel Pale Pink Rose Blue Rose

So I thought... Maybe they could drop also a bag with respective roses as apparel?

Primrose Mith could drop a bag full of pink roses, and Brown-Spotted Mith could drop bag full of blue roses. Or we could exchange their drops for those bags in Swipp's Swap Stand.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
[quote name="Dimness" date=2017-05-01 02:29:09] With this new update or revamped Trianing Grounds we welcomed new enemies. And I am talking about those two: [item=Primrose Mith][item=Brown-Spotted Mith] And they drop those things: [item=Florist's Satchel][item=Herbalist's Satchel][item=Pale Pink Rose][item=Blue Rose] So I thought... Maybe they could drop also a bag with respective roses as apparel? Primrose Mith could drop a bag full of pink roses, and Brown-Spotted Mith could drop bag full of blue roses. Or we could exchange their drops for those bags in Swipp's Swap Stand. [/quote] Satchels are one of my favorite types of apparel! More more more!
Dimness wrote on 2017-05-01:
With this new update or revamped Trianing Grounds we welcomed new enemies.
And I am talking about those two:
Primrose Mith Brown-Spotted Mith

And they drop those things:
Florist's Satchel Herbalist's Satchel Pale Pink Rose Blue Rose

So I thought... Maybe they could drop also a bag with respective roses as apparel?

Primrose Mith could drop a bag full of pink roses, and Brown-Spotted Mith could drop bag full of blue roses. Or we could exchange their drops for those bags in Swipp's Swap Stand.

Satchels are one of my favorite types of apparel! More more more!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@DanunHarmaa
There are sunglasses! They're mostly in the gem MP though, so I suppose some sets obtainable some other way might be nice.
@DanunHarmaa
There are sunglasses! They're mostly in the gem MP though, so I suppose some sets obtainable some other way might be nice.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 708 709