Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709
During downtime I collected some icons for the birdskull apparel and messed around with the hue/saturation to create this image. I'd love to see the birdskull apparel also come in bright happy colors to match Purple, Magenta, Aqua, Sunshine, Avacado, and Lemon or Banana [center][img]http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t371/citrusloddie/FlightRising/BirdskullandWrapsrecolorMORE.png[/img][/center]
During downtime I collected some icons for the birdskull apparel and messed around with the hue/saturation to create this image. I'd love to see the birdskull apparel also come in bright happy colors to match Purple, Magenta, Aqua, Sunshine, Avacado, and Lemon or Banana
BirdskullandWrapsrecolorMORE.png
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Colored eye contacts for all breeds

Oh please consider this. ;o; for all those out there who are picky with color, no more would we have to suffer from that one thing - the eye color. What if someone found their absolute "dream dragon"? And everything is perfect, the only dragon with it's colors ... but the eyes were a different color.

I think it's a great idea myself and would think it would be a wonderful idea< 33
Colored eye contacts for all breeds

Oh please consider this. ;o; for all those out there who are picky with color, no more would we have to suffer from that one thing - the eye color. What if someone found their absolute "dream dragon"? And everything is perfect, the only dragon with it's colors ... but the eyes were a different color.

I think it's a great idea myself and would think it would be a wonderful idea< 33
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
1.colored katanas! they will be holding it using their mouth, tail, or legs or like this [img]http://www.swordsoftheeast.com/ProductImages/bushido/japanese-swords-samurai-swords-bushido-dragon-katana.jpg[/img] 2.colored aura flatforms just like when you cast a magic[img]http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/51708/pentagram-star-blue-logo.jpg[/img]
1.colored katanas! they will be holding it using their mouth, tail, or legs
or like this japanese-swords-samurai-swords-bushido-dragon-katana.jpg

2.colored aura flatforms just like when you cast a magicpentagram-star-blue-logo.jpg
Socks and mittens.
Big red clown noses (well, we have clown genes, don't we?)
MOAR antler-horn things.
And gasmasks. Because steampunk goggles+gasmasks=YAYYYY SO MUCH STYLE.
Socks and mittens.
Big red clown noses (well, we have clown genes, don't we?)
MOAR antler-horn things.
And gasmasks. Because steampunk goggles+gasmasks=YAYYYY SO MUCH STYLE.
4LqCR65.pngFEu08N6.png
Forums
|
|
|
|
rDDk8Bm.png Bw4cyXn.pngjU7eG38.png 8lxCsmk.png
Lair Pack!
|
|
|
|
UEbwahm.pngKCykZYQ.pngUiowYIX.png
Coliseum Team!
Buttons by Resix
I'm likely the only one, but I'd love love love to see some sort of doctor / nurse / medical apparel! I just simply think it could be humorous; a thermometer (or a syringe) to be held in the maw, a doctor's coat, band aids perhaps? :3
I'm likely the only one, but I'd love love love to see some sort of doctor / nurse / medical apparel! I just simply think it could be humorous; a thermometer (or a syringe) to be held in the maw, a doctor's coat, band aids perhaps? :3
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
I would love just softer or more delicate apparel in general in whites and pinks and seafoams and the rest of the pastels. There isn't really much by way of pastel apparel at the moment, aside from the flower items. Which are great, I love the flowers, but most are pretty small.

Even just recoloring some of the existing items to have a broader color palette would be lovely. I adore the above suggestion of aqua and magenta and purple for the bandages and birdskull sets, but maybe some pastels too! I was also just thinking today that the Turban sets and it's accompanying apparel pieces would be gorgeous in a pristine white, with maybe a pearl or opal for the jewel.

I'd also love to see a broader range of jewlery too. I adore the tail rings, but it'd be nice if they coordinated with other existing jewelry options (pearly sets and brass and dark and silver sets).

Princess wear (diadems, drapey delicate jewelry for faces and wings, those medival cone hats with flutter scarves) would be pretty neat too. And fluffy neck stoles would be super cute, as would sheer scarves, ballet tutus (even just the skirts. actually, that would work better, probably, since you don't have to deal with wings getting in the way quite as much).

And i'm sure it's been mentioned before, but it would amazing if there could be plushies of the god dolls or some of the familiars that they could "hold" or maybe give rides to or just have lean against their legs or something for placement.
I would love just softer or more delicate apparel in general in whites and pinks and seafoams and the rest of the pastels. There isn't really much by way of pastel apparel at the moment, aside from the flower items. Which are great, I love the flowers, but most are pretty small.

Even just recoloring some of the existing items to have a broader color palette would be lovely. I adore the above suggestion of aqua and magenta and purple for the bandages and birdskull sets, but maybe some pastels too! I was also just thinking today that the Turban sets and it's accompanying apparel pieces would be gorgeous in a pristine white, with maybe a pearl or opal for the jewel.

I'd also love to see a broader range of jewlery too. I adore the tail rings, but it'd be nice if they coordinated with other existing jewelry options (pearly sets and brass and dark and silver sets).

Princess wear (diadems, drapey delicate jewelry for faces and wings, those medival cone hats with flutter scarves) would be pretty neat too. And fluffy neck stoles would be super cute, as would sheer scarves, ballet tutus (even just the skirts. actually, that would work better, probably, since you don't have to deal with wings getting in the way quite as much).

And i'm sure it's been mentioned before, but it would amazing if there could be plushies of the god dolls or some of the familiars that they could "hold" or maybe give rides to or just have lean against their legs or something for placement.
It's not really a new idea or a suggestion, but I'm in love with the sandwastes apparel and would love to see more socks and sashes (the sashes in particular and other midsection wear). I always feel like the chest and torso look so empty on my dragons and there's not a huge selection currently available to fill that space that goes well with some of the colors and breeds. So I guess things that could go around the midsection, maybe strings of beads, swathes of fabric and the like? And socks/footwear, can't forget those XD

Also the daredevil covers are super cool, I love the eyes on them and unusual apparel like that ^u^
It's not really a new idea or a suggestion, but I'm in love with the sandwastes apparel and would love to see more socks and sashes (the sashes in particular and other midsection wear). I always feel like the chest and torso look so empty on my dragons and there's not a huge selection currently available to fill that space that goes well with some of the colors and breeds. So I guess things that could go around the midsection, maybe strings of beads, swathes of fabric and the like? And socks/footwear, can't forget those XD

Also the daredevil covers are super cool, I love the eyes on them and unusual apparel like that ^u^
FR_signature.png
Not sure if this has been suggested already, but I'd like to see flight-themed "Flowerfalls". Except there would be no flowers involved. Instead, these would be snowflakes for Ice flight, falling leaves for Nature flight, ember/ashes for Fire flight, floating bubbles for Water flight, etc.
Anyone else liking this idea?
Not sure if this has been suggested already, but I'd like to see flight-themed "Flowerfalls". Except there would be no flowers involved. Instead, these would be snowflakes for Ice flight, falling leaves for Nature flight, ember/ashes for Fire flight, floating bubbles for Water flight, etc.
Anyone else liking this idea?
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
@Spiral I agree.

Also, FR needs glasses apparel. How could you neglect all those nearsighted dragons?!
Glasses would look good on all breeds.
@Spiral I agree.

Also, FR needs glasses apparel. How could you neglect all those nearsighted dragons?!
Glasses would look good on all breeds.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I have a very simple suggestion, well it sounds simple to me...

I think that you should introduce a Halo. You know what you where always told angels wore. I figure that they could be like the Simple (insert type here i.e pearly) [insert jewelry type here i.e.necklace]. They could come in Pearly, gold, dark steel, or iron (if I missed any of the types oops!), like previously mentioned appear sets.

@MagicIcewing I would love if they had glasses! After all, I do want a pair of glasses for one of my dragons so that would be AMAZING!
I have a very simple suggestion, well it sounds simple to me...

I think that you should introduce a Halo. You know what you where always told angels wore. I figure that they could be like the Simple (insert type here i.e pearly) [insert jewelry type here i.e.necklace]. They could come in Pearly, gold, dark steel, or iron (if I missed any of the types oops!), like previously mentioned appear sets.

@MagicIcewing I would love if they had glasses! After all, I do want a pair of glasses for one of my dragons so that would be AMAZING!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709