Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709
Post your ideas and wishlists for additional dragon apparel items/sets, and see what has already been suggested.

Some things to keep in mind*
  • Can the apparel be adapted to fit all species illustrations?
  • Is it all one piece or multiple pieces? (As in, the difference between an item that covers the chest and legs all in one, or a separate chest and leg item from a related set.)
  • Will it mix-and-match well with existing apparel**?
  • The dragons of Flight Rising are a rainbow of color: How will your apparel look against different colors?**

*a lot of this will end up being something that's up to the apparel artist who makes the final items to solve, but it's good to keep in mind for idea concepting too.
**an artist will often choose to do recolors of the same apparel item to give the art some more milage as well as to give player's options with what existing apparel sets and dragon colors they can use the item with.
Post your ideas and wishlists for additional dragon apparel items/sets, and see what has already been suggested.

Some things to keep in mind*
  • Can the apparel be adapted to fit all species illustrations?
  • Is it all one piece or multiple pieces? (As in, the difference between an item that covers the chest and legs all in one, or a separate chest and leg item from a related set.)
  • Will it mix-and-match well with existing apparel**?
  • The dragons of Flight Rising are a rainbow of color: How will your apparel look against different colors?**

*a lot of this will end up being something that's up to the apparel artist who makes the final items to solve, but it's good to keep in mind for idea concepting too.
**an artist will often choose to do recolors of the same apparel item to give the art some more milage as well as to give player's options with what existing apparel sets and dragon colors they can use the item with.
*stealths in like a ninja* >.>

My number one, most wanted suggestion that I have been wanting forever is.. Icewarden's Legfluff. |:

Imagine how glorious, how epic.. how.. how.. FLUFFY an equippable legfluff item would be.

Imagine.. Lightweaver's ..illuminated orb.. thingies that drift from the ends of her wings and all along her radiant spine, floating so delicately, attached to our dragons' wingtips and back by lovely glowing threads. How luminous.~

And the majestic runic circles that adorn the Arcanist, those eldritch floating arcane symbols in beauticious magenta. Just imagine..

Imagine equipping a spectacular mane of fire in honor of the Flamecaller (so hawt), and those effervescent bubbles around the Tidelord's arms, surely there are no more refreshing glovelets in all the world.

Imagine the Windsinger's whirly wisps of cloud drifting so serenely around our own clanmates, and the Earthshaker's so very sturdy, unshakeable, unquestionably stylish rock-boots.

And who can possibly deny that lightning-traced wings would look anything but electrifying equipped to our dragons. Why the tail decor alone would energize the entire clan. And so viviftying would be the Plaguebringer's potent pustules. Why, who could possibly resist catching the eye of that special someone with a wonderful, wormy, warty dragon? Just imagine.

Or an enticingly oozing accessory, formed of the Shadowbinder's own dark matter. So mysterious. Imagine...

And lastly.. who can forget the incredible beauty and dignity of the Gladekeeper's epic, unbridled, and utterly glorious ladybeard. ..Every dragon in my clan yearns for this item. Please, artists of FR, make their lives complete.
*stealths in like a ninja* >.>

My number one, most wanted suggestion that I have been wanting forever is.. Icewarden's Legfluff. |:

Imagine how glorious, how epic.. how.. how.. FLUFFY an equippable legfluff item would be.

Imagine.. Lightweaver's ..illuminated orb.. thingies that drift from the ends of her wings and all along her radiant spine, floating so delicately, attached to our dragons' wingtips and back by lovely glowing threads. How luminous.~

And the majestic runic circles that adorn the Arcanist, those eldritch floating arcane symbols in beauticious magenta. Just imagine..

Imagine equipping a spectacular mane of fire in honor of the Flamecaller (so hawt), and those effervescent bubbles around the Tidelord's arms, surely there are no more refreshing glovelets in all the world.

Imagine the Windsinger's whirly wisps of cloud drifting so serenely around our own clanmates, and the Earthshaker's so very sturdy, unshakeable, unquestionably stylish rock-boots.

And who can possibly deny that lightning-traced wings would look anything but electrifying equipped to our dragons. Why the tail decor alone would energize the entire clan. And so viviftying would be the Plaguebringer's potent pustules. Why, who could possibly resist catching the eye of that special someone with a wonderful, wormy, warty dragon? Just imagine.

Or an enticingly oozing accessory, formed of the Shadowbinder's own dark matter. So mysterious. Imagine...

And lastly.. who can forget the incredible beauty and dignity of the Gladekeeper's epic, unbridled, and utterly glorious ladybeard. ..Every dragon in my clan yearns for this item. Please, artists of FR, make their lives complete.
Here's a google doc list of many appareal suggestions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1whbgk1D5qnA8wyfCXq5kDYVp04tzQRN-zGkhKodkQro/edit

I'd love to see hatchling apparel.

I'd also like to see more prop apparel similar to the flowerfall things like rocks in the foreground/background, perhaps an unconscious enemy for the coliseum dragons, books for the scholars, etc
Here's a google doc list of many appareal suggestions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1whbgk1D5qnA8wyfCXq5kDYVp04tzQRN-zGkhKodkQro/edit

I'd love to see hatchling apparel.

I'd also like to see more prop apparel similar to the flowerfall things like rocks in the foreground/background, perhaps an unconscious enemy for the coliseum dragons, books for the scholars, etc
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I was adding some pirate gear on a dragon and thought, "He needs an earring to finish the look."

Why not earrings? Or mane/fin/horn dangles? You can do singles or sets, but I think singles would be more fun.
I was adding some pirate gear on a dragon and thought, "He needs an earring to finish the look."

Why not earrings? Or mane/fin/horn dangles? You can do singles or sets, but I think singles would be more fun.
I made this earlier(aviator set): [quote name="Groovie" date="2014-01-10 04:25:36"]I am not sure if it's been suggested before, or if it's already in the works, but I got an apparel idea last night:[i] the aviator apparel set[/i]. It would include the cap, the leather jacket, the scarf, the gloves and the boots. They may come in many colors. (brown, grey, blue or white) I've done a quicky sketch on a tundra male for exemple: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/3719064ee97f3e79fa1b552489c9a996/tumblr_inline_mz6pjvAL871rihmpc.png[/img] Yes, this is a very rough sketch, drawn over a 350x350 image, but you get the idea. ^^[/quote]
I made this earlier(aviator set):
Groovie wrote on 2014-01-10 04:25:36:
I am not sure if it's been suggested before, or if it's already in the works, but I got an apparel idea last night: the aviator apparel set.

It would include the cap, the leather jacket, the scarf, the gloves and the boots. They may come in many colors. (brown, grey, blue or white)

I've done a quicky sketch on a tundra male for exemple:

tumblr_inline_mz6pjvAL871rihmpc.png

Yes, this is a very rough sketch, drawn over a 350x350 image, but you get the idea. ^^
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
Prop/background apparel, yes please! Though for the "flying" poses it might be hard to include some items, ex. stuff that'd be on the ground, like the aformentioned rocks. @DragonSage Got any ideas on how to make those items work for the hovering dragons?
Prop/background apparel, yes please! Though for the "flying" poses it might be hard to include some items, ex. stuff that'd be on the ground, like the aformentioned rocks. @DragonSage Got any ideas on how to make those items work for the hovering dragons?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea for the fae and spiral the items could be placed behind the dragon and it appear that the they are hovering low to the ground. The female imp might be more difficult but perhaps a rock could be placed behind them near the hind feet so it appears they launched off a cliff or something similiar?
@Rhea for the fae and spiral the items could be placed behind the dragon and it appear that the they are hovering low to the ground. The female imp might be more difficult but perhaps a rock could be placed behind them near the hind feet so it appears they launched off a cliff or something similiar?
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I feel a bit weird for doing a skin and then suggesting it here to, but here goes: [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/011/a/1/crystal_queen_ver2_by_nin_wolf-d71sc2q.png[/img] I'd love to see thin, transparent cloth in the form of scarves and the like. I adore the look of those. Also the small leg-strings around her legs, they could be their own item. it could also be those "Floating shawls" that seem to be popular in japanese media, among others. Here is a quick example, bordering more on the floating shawl theme (though i wouldn't mind realistic shawls either) [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/011/d/7/shaaawl_by_nin_wolf-d71sfom.png[/img]
I feel a bit weird for doing a skin and then suggesting it here to, but here goes:

crystal_queen_ver2_by_nin_wolf-d71sc2q.png

I'd love to see thin, transparent cloth in the form of scarves and the like. I adore the look of those. Also the small leg-strings around her legs, they could be their own item.

it could also be those "Floating shawls" that seem to be popular in japanese media, among others.

Here is a quick example, bordering more on the floating shawl theme (though i wouldn't mind realistic shawls either)
shaaawl_by_nin_wolf-d71sfom.png
I would really like some kind of tribal animal skin type aparal. Like some tiger striped pelts, or jaguar spots. Pretty much any type of animal that might make an interesting pelt based clothes. I mean dragons are hunters after all.
Maybe a nice Zeeba or even Furian hide :p
I would really like some kind of tribal animal skin type aparal. Like some tiger striped pelts, or jaguar spots. Pretty much any type of animal that might make an interesting pelt based clothes. I mean dragons are hunters after all.
Maybe a nice Zeeba or even Furian hide :p
I made a thread for this idea--diadems. We don't really have much metallic headgear, and it would be great to have some small, simple, gold/silver tiaras/diadems. Especially since the Gilded Crown was a KS item, it would be important to differentiate between the two. That's why I suggest it be smaller and not too ornate. The thread was well-received, so I really hope you like the idea.
I made a thread for this idea--diadems. We don't really have much metallic headgear, and it would be great to have some small, simple, gold/silver tiaras/diadems. Especially since the Gilded Crown was a KS item, it would be important to differentiate between the two. That's why I suggest it be smaller and not too ornate. The thread was well-received, so I really hope you like the idea.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 708 709