Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Frosted Blood; Valkyrie [06/26] NEW
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 241 242
If I get the blueprints, could I get a 5 pack of PC and a 5 pack of Imp please? Jewels would still be red.
If I get the blueprints, could I get a 5 pack of PC and a 5 pack of Imp please? Jewels would still be red.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian
If you get the blue prints, you'd still have to pay me some for the accents themselves, but they'd be discounted.
For the 5 pack of the imp accent, along with the blue prints, I'd want an extra 100 gems per, so 500 gems?
For the PC 5 pack, same thing, only I'd be willing to accept 375 gems extra.
So if you give me the two 5 packs and 875 gems, I'll give you the 10 accents.
What do you think?
@Shian
If you get the blue prints, you'd still have to pay me some for the accents themselves, but they'd be discounted.
For the 5 pack of the imp accent, along with the blue prints, I'd want an extra 100 gems per, so 500 gems?
For the PC 5 pack, same thing, only I'd be willing to accept 375 gems extra.
So if you give me the two 5 packs and 875 gems, I'll give you the 10 accents.
What do you think?
USERbanner.png
That sounds like a fair deal to me :) I'll go get those for you now.
That sounds like a fair deal to me :) I'll go get those for you now.
Y3kY2LN.png
@Shian Dealio :) Send it, and I'll submit 'em.
@Shian Dealio :) Send it, and I'll submit 'em.
USERbanner.png
@Shian
Bought and submitted o wo~
Thank you very much for your business.
I will deliver them all to you when they're delivered to me.
@Shian
Bought and submitted o wo~
Thank you very much for your business.
I will deliver them all to you when they're delivered to me.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri oh wow, I love them! I think I'd like to leave the red on the pc, it matches his eyes, and it fits since his name is Sauron :) I'll pm you the gems :)
@frostkingdemetri oh wow, I love them! I think I'd like to leave the red on the pc, it matches his eyes, and it fits since his name is Sauron :) I'll pm you the gems :)
Okay! Just sent out all the accents to all you lovely customers~
I hope everyone enjoys their new bling bling lol
Okay! Just sent out all the accents to all you lovely customers~
I hope everyone enjoys their new bling bling lol
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
Ah geez, I never received a ping from ya. Anyways, did prices change? And if they did, do I still qualify for the old price? I have enough gems now for either way, but yeah, do let me know, please.
@frostkingdemetri
Ah geez, I never received a ping from ya. Anyways, did prices change? And if they did, do I still qualify for the old price? I have enough gems now for either way, but yeah, do let me know, please.
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@Ersatzlace
Had I pinged you wrong? Yeah sorry dude, I got the spelling wrong lol
The prices did change, but because you were discussing things before that, I don't mind in giving you the original pricing. In gems, I think it will be the same anyway in most cases. The problem was the treasure part I had calculated the wrong ratios. So if you have gems, nothing will change~
Which one were you interested in?
@Ersatzlace
Had I pinged you wrong? Yeah sorry dude, I got the spelling wrong lol
The prices did change, but because you were discussing things before that, I don't mind in giving you the original pricing. In gems, I think it will be the same anyway in most cases. The problem was the treasure part I had calculated the wrong ratios. So if you have gems, nothing will change~
Which one were you interested in?
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
Okay dokes! I was interested in your Gold Dust accent. I have enough gems now so I can pay in full with those. Shall I send them along? :)
@frostkingdemetri
Okay dokes! I was interested in your Gold Dust accent. I have enough gems now so I can pay in full with those. Shall I send them along? :)
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 241 242