Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Frosted Blood; Valkyrie [06/26] NEW
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
@Sprite
I actually put in the order for Lotus Order and Golden Lotus to be reprinted again~ Should take a few days .w.

@Makronyx
I don't actually have a silver version but I'd be willing to make it if you provided the blue print and 300 gems~

@Marchaosis
I think about it from time to time~
Mostly, in my opinion of it, if I say something is retired and some collector wants to buy the thing soley for the purpose of having something limited, and then months later I come back and say ''lel just kidding I want to make money off of the thing again'', my word would be worth nothing in the future. And for me, my word having meaning is more important then dragon monies~ lol
@Sprite
I actually put in the order for Lotus Order and Golden Lotus to be reprinted again~ Should take a few days .w.

@Makronyx
I don't actually have a silver version but I'd be willing to make it if you provided the blue print and 300 gems~

@Marchaosis
I think about it from time to time~
Mostly, in my opinion of it, if I say something is retired and some collector wants to buy the thing soley for the purpose of having something limited, and then months later I come back and say ''lel just kidding I want to make money off of the thing again'', my word would be worth nothing in the future. And for me, my word having meaning is more important then dragon monies~ lol
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
I understand completely, thanks for answering my questions!
@frostkingdemetri
I understand completely, thanks for answering my questions!
@frostkingdemetri that is good news <3 I can complete my dragon then, thank you! I already have the gems, can I send it to you now or when the copies arrive?
@frostkingdemetri that is good news <3 I can complete my dragon then, thank you! I already have the gems, can I send it to you now or when the copies arrive?
@Sprite @whitemantis @Seles @chromi @Paralian @MisfitsLanding @Amorah @wesleydog @Smokeybunny @Physik @Illuminary @Xemriss @Farvel @melladian @refrayn

Hello everyone .w.
You had once all expressed interest in getting a pearl catcher accent~
Both male and female versions have been printed and are set onto the AH for buying!
@Sprite @whitemantis @Seles @chromi @Paralian @MisfitsLanding @Amorah @wesleydog @Smokeybunny @Physik @Illuminary @Xemriss @Farvel @melladian @refrayn

Hello everyone .w.
You had once all expressed interest in getting a pearl catcher accent~
Both male and female versions have been printed and are set onto the AH for buying!
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri I'd like a pre-order of Golden Lotus for male PCs for gems, if possible.
@frostkingdemetri I'd like a pre-order of Golden Lotus for male PCs for gems, if possible.
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@frostkingdemetri
Sorry I see that you are closed but I was wondering if you were going to do another run of Golden Lotus for PC M again or if you have any left over copies? Thanks!
@frostkingdemetri
Sorry I see that you are closed but I was wondering if you were going to do another run of Golden Lotus for PC M again or if you have any left over copies? Thanks!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@frostkingdemetri
Do you still have a copy of Lotus Order by any Chance? :)
@frostkingdemetri
Do you still have a copy of Lotus Order by any Chance? :)
Lichtdrache.gif
@frostkingdemetri

I'm also interested in a copy of lotus order if you happen to still have a copy laying around :)
@frostkingdemetri

I'm also interested in a copy of lotus order if you happen to still have a copy laying around :)
WFrXXME.png
@frostkingdemetri Can I get a ping if You reprint Lotus Order abd Golden Lotus? ;w;
@frostkingdemetri Can I get a ping if You reprint Lotus Order abd Golden Lotus? ;w;
@Frostkingdemetri

Hello! While searching on the AH my mother found your accent: "Star Reoriginator".

She LOVED it but it was 4000 gem.

I happen to have a accent template thingie and I was wondering if I gave it to you and a some gem if you could print out "Star Reoriginator" on it? I really wanna gift it to my mom but I can't pay 4000 Gem.
@Frostkingdemetri

Hello! While searching on the AH my mother found your accent: "Star Reoriginator".

She LOVED it but it was 4000 gem.

I happen to have a accent template thingie and I was wondering if I gave it to you and a some gem if you could print out "Star Reoriginator" on it? I really wanna gift it to my mom but I can't pay 4000 Gem.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242