Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zwynx Gallery - Skins and Accents!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
@Malis
I will try out some designs, but I think it certainly will work with other cool colours, like thistle. I can give you an example preview with thistle wings when I have drawn it, and if anyone wants any changes, I could try to compromise before submitting it. ^^
@Malis
I will try out some designs, but I think it certainly will work with other cool colours, like thistle. I can give you an example preview with thistle wings when I have drawn it, and if anyone wants any changes, I could try to compromise before submitting it. ^^
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx This is the girly I'd be using it on. It's -exactly- what I was hoping for. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=618868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6189/618868_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I've been trying to work on a magpie-like accent myself (the whites of the magpie wings so similar to where you have colour) but making it look good is escaping me right now.
@Zwynx This is the girly I'd be using it on. It's -exactly- what I was hoping for.
I've been trying to work on a magpie-like accent myself (the whites of the magpie wings so similar to where you have colour) but making it look good is escaping me right now.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis Ohhh She's gorgeous, especially in the combination with primary ice! I think it will work out splendidly with the bluefire (or what it should be called). If you want to be really sure, I can 'apply' it on her when I am done with the png, giving you a preview at least. [b]EDIT;[/b] This is a WIP, but I was curious how it would look, so here she is, with wings at least. Mane/face/horns/arms/lineart will be edited too of course, in fashion with the other accents I've made (to make them sort of a collection), but... yeah, wings none the less! [img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/iceThistleImperial_wAccent_zpsae099030.png[/img]
@Malis
Ohhh She's gorgeous, especially in the combination with primary ice! I think it will work out splendidly with the bluefire (or what it should be called).
If you want to be really sure, I can 'apply' it on her when I am done with the png, giving you a preview at least.

EDIT;
This is a WIP, but I was curious how it would look, so here she is, with wings at least.
Mane/face/horns/arms/lineart will be edited too of course, in fashion with the other accents I've made (to make them sort of a collection), but... yeah, wings none the less!

iceThistleImperial_wAccent_zpsae099030.png
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx

Oh holy cow that will look -gorgeous- Especially when I give her the tiger gene! Just need 9 more gems and then put me down for one!
@Zwynx

Oh holy cow that will look -gorgeous- Especially when I give her the tiger gene! Just need 9 more gems and then put me down for one!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Zwynx
Loving the accent already, please ping me when the preorders open! :)
@Zwynx
Loving the accent already, please ping me when the preorders open! :)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Zwynx
The blue flame female Imp accent is looking amazing so far!
@Zwynx
The blue flame female Imp accent is looking amazing so far!
Beautiful accents! x3 I really adore that Blazing Claw one. ^^
Beautiful accents! x3 I really adore that Blazing Claw one. ^^
@Tonks Thanks! ^^ I appreciate it~ c:
@Tonks Thanks! ^^ I appreciate it~ c:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx Can I still get a copy of the male Imp accent? It would be perfect for a future Imp of mine c: (I have the gems)
@Zwynx Can I still get a copy of the male Imp accent? It would be perfect for a future Imp of mine c: (I have the gems)
@Sekhyt I am actually a little worried, because they have not even arrived yet. I can ping you when I (finally) get them though! ^^
I wonder why it's taking so much time :/

To you guys who have prepaid; do not worry, you will receive your accents. If something is wrong with them, I will edit them and send them in again. I assume I will get the blueprint back if they don't go through, so it will be fine.
My apologies for the delay though!
@Sekhyt I am actually a little worried, because they have not even arrived yet. I can ping you when I (finally) get them though! ^^
I wonder why it's taking so much time :/

To you guys who have prepaid; do not worry, you will receive your accents. If something is wrong with them, I will edit them and send them in again. I assume I will get the blueprint back if they don't go through, so it will be fine.
My apologies for the delay though!
s0VUoD0.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99