Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zwynx Gallery - Skins and Accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
@Zwynx
I would be interested in the male WC too, can I send the payment for the 2 accents? I think that would make in sum 1200 gems?
@Zwynx
I would be interested in the male WC too, can I send the payment for the 2 accents? I think that would make in sum 1200 gems?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Zwynx
Dang you why are you so fast?! I'll repeat my previous order again lol. Sending gems now so you get the funds sooner :)
@Zwynx
Dang you why are you so fast?! I'll repeat my previous order again lol. Sending gems now so you get the funds sooner :)
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
@Zwynx
Just woke up, 600 gems sent!
And wow, I hope you do a blue flame for female wildclaws! 0_0
(If you do reserves I'm interested.)
@Zwynx
Just woke up, 600 gems sent!
And wow, I hope you do a blue flame for female wildclaws! 0_0
(If you do reserves I'm interested.)
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
WOW You guys.. You don't have to pay in advance... but it's very kind of you! Thanks! ;v;
I will submit the male WC now too then! ^^

@TheElvishDevil Of course! Wrote you down, hehe.

@EbilKira Thanks, wrote you down!

@Takora You can pay for them now or you can pay when they got approved c:

@Solar Thanks! I might do one for female WildClaws too, yes~

EDIT:
I can happily announce that I just submitted the male WC, so now it's just the waiting game! c:
WOW You guys.. You don't have to pay in advance... but it's very kind of you! Thanks! ;v;
I will submit the male WC now too then! ^^

@TheElvishDevil Of course! Wrote you down, hehe.

@EbilKira Thanks, wrote you down!

@Takora You can pay for them now or you can pay when they got approved c:

@Solar Thanks! I might do one for female WildClaws too, yes~

EDIT:
I can happily announce that I just submitted the male WC, so now it's just the waiting game! c:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Yay, I am looking forward to their approval. ^_^

Please please please could you do a blue flame version for female Imperials? That would be super perfect.
@Zwynx
Yay, I am looking forward to their approval. ^_^

Please please please could you do a blue flame version for female Imperials? That would be super perfect.
@TheElvishDevil In soon future, sure!
However, right now I want to get the two pending accents approved and done before I move on to new projects, but as you've seen, things roll around quite fast, so perhaps it will be available even within the week! That would be fun.
@TheElvishDevil In soon future, sure!
However, right now I want to get the two pending accents approved and done before I move on to new projects, but as you've seen, things roll around quite fast, so perhaps it will be available even within the week! That would be fun.
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Awesome, thank you. ^_^
Yeah, I didn't mean right now. I just meant some time in the future after the current two have been approved/sold. :D
@Zwynx
Awesome, thank you. ^_^
Yeah, I didn't mean right now. I just meant some time in the future after the current two have been approved/sold. :D
@Zwynx
Are you planning on making a female Imp version in blue like you did for the male WC?
@Zwynx
Are you planning on making a female Imp version in blue like you did for the male WC?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Yes, hopefully within this week even! c:
@Takora Yes, hopefully within this week even! c:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx If you make a blue version for the female imp I would love to reserve a copy. I've been drooling over these for a while. Would the blue work with thistle-coloured wings?
@Zwynx If you make a blue version for the female imp I would love to reserve a copy. I've been drooling over these for a while. Would the blue work with thistle-coloured wings?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99