Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zwynx Gallery - Skins and Accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
[center][color=purple][size=5][u][b]Accents and Skins![/b][/u][/size] Just click the skin icons to get a preview~ ^v^[/color] Zwynx is for Sphinx~ [color=red][b]This shop is currently pretty much outdated and closed for the moment.[/b] [/color][/center] [center][img]http://imgur.com/T3pdzzX.png[/img] All Accents are sold for[b] 650 gems[/b] per copy. An order will go through when the demand is enough, or when I feel that the copies will be sold. My skins are quite extraordinary, as I specialize in mostly making semi-transparent skins. In other words, my skins are larger accents. These go for [b]700 gems[/b] per copy. [/center] [center]______________________________________________________________________________[/center] [u][b]~Rules~[/b][/u] Want an accent? Here's your options; [u]- The AH - [/u] Sometimes, I stock them there. [u]- Stocked accent - [/u] In the description of my accents here, it will say if I have any copies in stock. If I have been a good girl, those are up to date, and the copy may be purchased! If you want to be sure that there are copies left, you can always ask me in the thread. To pay, just send me a message telling what accent you want and attach the payment, and I will send your order to you asap! [u]- @ Ping lists - [/u] Sign up for a ping list and get notified when the accent is in stock again! [i]First come, first serve.[/i] Also, when you have been pinged for a restock, you will be removed from that list. If you didn't catch a copy, you'll have to sign up for the ping list again, since I don't know who got a copy or not (because of AH). [u]- Reservations - [/u] You'll get a ping, and from that moment your desired accent will be on hold for 2 days, in which you can pay for it. After 2 days and no payment, the specific copy in question will become unclaimed and available for others. [u]- Payment in Advance - [/u] If an accent is not stocked, but will be soon, you can pay me in advance. In that case, I will send the order to you as soon as I receive them from the FR staff. [u]- Customs -[/u] Do I do them? Yes I do, it's uncommon, but it happens. See the bottom of the OP for more info! [center]______________________________________________________________________________[/center] [u][b]Special Condition Ping list[/b][/u] Ping Malis for all new accents Ping EbilKira for all new accents Ping KageMara for all new accents Ping Aprikoko for all new accents Ping lillyleaf101 for all new accents Ping Jinkx for all new accents Ping Lexreon for all new accents Ping HaleyLiz for all new accents Ping Grit for all new accents Ping Dory for all new accents Ping Potterhead for all new accents Ping butcherbaby for all new accents Ping TerrorDerr for all new accents and restocks Ping ronnster for all new accents and restocks Ping Azel for all new accents and restocks Ping Krin for all new accents and restocks Ping Nymphalidae for all new accents and restocks Ping Calm for all new accents and restocks Ping Antirrhi for all new accents and restocks Ping Riserae for all new accents and restocks Ping mintSMASH for all new accents and restocks Ping doetails for all new accents and restocks Ping OMGmusicals for all new accents and restocks Ping Lexreon for all new accents [i](and restocks?)[/i] Ping Jazz for all new accents and restocks Ping HolliKyo for all new accents and restocks Ping cyrallia for all new accents and restocks Ping FlareSolaire for all new accents and restocks Ping gootarts for all new accents and restocks Ping KellerJo for all new accents and restocks Ping MissDismal for all new accents and restocks Ping TheTazza for all new accents and restocks Ping GoldPiilot for all new accents and restocks Ping DeeStar for all new accents and restocks Ping Siennia for all new accents and restocks Ping ScarletWolfsong for all new accents and restocks Ping MaiaBW for all WC restocks and WC releases (particularly Flaming Masque) Ping ResiRose for new Fire/flame themed female WC releases Ping Disco for WC accents Ping Sammael for male/female imperial golden-accent-thingy [i](you know)[/i] Ping Gimeurcookie for male WC accents (like Flaming Masque) Ping FortunaDraken for PC accents and Coatl accents Ping Fairyneko for male Coatl accents with true blue, purple or red. Ping Blitzstrike for female Coatl accent matching Golden Feat [center]______________________________________________________________________________[/center] [size=4][b][u]Special Arcane theme Accents[/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Crystalline Starpowder[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 20 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for Enekokoro Ping for Charmein [skin=6162] [u][b]Magical Energies[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Snapper [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [Skin=6088] [u][b]Magical Midnight[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Spiral [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 20 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for Chou Ping for mistely Ping for feverking Ping for aecasia [Skin=5420] [u][b]Magical Disturbance[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Coatl [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 20 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for FoQuaVix ping for Paloola [Skin=4564] [u][b]Magical Precense[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Coatl [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for Senpai [skin=4316] [u][b]Magical Promise[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male PearlCatcher [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] 1 copy reserved for Lexreon 1 copy reserved for Tangaroa Ping for Czarcasm [skin=4178] [u][b]Magical Dare[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female PearlCatcher [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] 1 copy reserved for Volvaran 1 copy reserved for Lexreon 1 copy reserved for Tangaroa Ping for Czarcasm Ping for aecasia [skin=4179] [size=4][b][u]Feat Accents[/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Cyan Feat[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Coatl [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for Wraenna Ping for Violette Ping for FoQuaVix Ping for Aon [skin=4565] [u][b]Golden Feat[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Coatl [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for FoQuaVix Ping for Aon [skin=4567] [size=4][b][u]Masque Accents[/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Blade Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Nocturne [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [skin=10688] [u][b]Lure Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Nocturne [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [skin=10689] [u][b]Trick Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Nocturne [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for theflamebreath [skin=10687] [u][b]Monochrome Masque [/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [skin=2840] [u][b]Mercury Masque [/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for LetmebeLost Ping for pastelprincess Ping for Gematria [skin=2237] [u][b]Shadow Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 20 [b]Copies Available:[/b] 3 (+3 in the AH) [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for StoneHusky [skin=2213] [u][b]Flaming Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 50 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for FoQuaVix [skin=1936] [u][b]Astral Masque [/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 40 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for FoQuaVix [skin=2089][skin=2164] [u][b]Pixie Masque [/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 40 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for FoQuaVix Ping for Spiral [skin=2165] [u][b]Phoenix Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female SkyDancer [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 20 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for Abirue [skin=3277] [u][b]Raven Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female SkyDancer [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [skin=3278] [u][b]Magical Masque[/b][/u] (transparent skin) [b]Breed:[/b] Male SkyDancer [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 25 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for shadowsspy [skin=2135] [u][b]Spirit Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male SkyDancer [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for Potterhead Ping for Enoch Ping for Neffi [skin=10498] [u][b]Energy Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male SkyDancer [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for theflamebreath [skin=10499] [size=4][b][u]Misc Accents[/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Shining Idealist[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Guardian [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 50 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for Traidy Ping for Kintsy ping for Astori Ping for aecasia Ping for Triforces Ping for DraweeDragon [skin=4207] [u][b]True Current[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Guardian [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] ping for butcherbaby Ping for mikkikaija Ping for Syntax Ping for RabidWhovian [skin=10072] [size=4][u][b]Blazing Accents[/b][/u][/size] [u][b]Blazing Claw [/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released / [color=red]LIMITED[/color] [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 5 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold out [skin=1743] [u][b]Blazing Passion[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released / [color=red]LIMITED[/color] (only V2 will be continuously released) [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold out [skin=1760] [u][b]Blazing Passion V2[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b]40 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for shadowsspy [skin=2150] [u][b]Blazing Feather[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 50 [b]Copies Available:[/b] 3 (+3 in the AH) [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [skin=1764] [u][b]Blazing Wing[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 20 [b]Copies Available:[/b] 5 (+5 in the AH) [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [skin=2180] [u][b]Blazing Pulse[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for Xairathan Ping for ronnster Ping for Handsome Ping for Abirue Ping for Fulgora Ping for shadowsspy Ping for titherdel [skin=1800] [u][b]Blazing Dots[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 20 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] Ping for titherdel [skin=1814] [u][b]Blazing Archmage[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female SkyDancer [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 30 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] ping for Xristo Ping for idlesky (Ping for Siennia) [skin=1873] [u][b]Glimmering Queen [/b][/u] (This is a semi-transparent skin) [b]Breed:[/b] Female Coatl [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 15 [b]Copies Available:[/b] 2 (+3 in the AH) [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [skin=2856] [u][b]Barkbent [/b][/u] (skin) [b]Breed:[/b] Female Tundra [b]Status:[/b] Released [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [b]Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:[/b] [skin=3951] [size=4][b][u]Other Accents[/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Wyldebeast[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released / [color=red]LIMITED[/color] [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [b]Copies Available:[/b] Sold Out [i](Please note the error, a white smudge above the wings. I will be more careful, I promise! ;_;)[/i] [skin=1844] [size=4][b][u]Customs info[/u][/b][/size] [b]Terms and le conditions~[/b] [b]a.[/b] Provide a blueprint, I don't mind whether it's an accent/skin and desired amount of copies. [b]b.[/b] Come up with a concept I can agree with. I'm very open to new suggestions and references. [b]c.[/b] Throw in something extra for me! :3 This could be 200 gems or something equal. Additionally; [b]d.[/b] You get to sell/keep all the copies. If you decide to sell them, I don't mind, nor about the price. ^^ [b]e.[/b] I may advertise the skin/accent in the thread, [i]if you wish[/i]. [b]f.[/b] If trouble arises along the way, a decline/refund might be appropriate. Let's hope not x: Reprinting the accent/skin in question should be no problem either, even though I would want something for that too, probably. Otherwise it will be completely limited. I have every right to decline any request whatsoever for any reason whatsoever. Sounds harsh, but it's necessary ;_; So yeah, I think I've got it there. [size=4][b][u]Custom Accents/Skins[/u][/b][/size] [b]Customer:[/b] - [u][b]Regal Queen[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Imperial [b]Status:[/b] Released / [color=red]LIMITED[/color] (there will be no reprints of this accent) [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 1 [skin=2017] [b]Customer:[/b] EbilKira [i](be sure to contact EbilKira if interested, not me!)[/i] [u][b]Toxic Masque[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Male WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released / [color=red]LIMITED[/color] [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [skin=2211] [b]Customer:[/b] Krin [i](be sure to contact Krin if interested, not me!)[/i] [u][b]Skeletal Warrior[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female WildClaw [b]Status:[/b] Released / [color=red]LIMITED[/color] [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [skin=3771] [b]Customer:[/b] "Expanding Arcane" [i](This accent cannot be bought! It is a raffle prize!)[/i] [u][b]Arcane Delight[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Spiral [b]Status:[/b] Released / [color=red]LIMITED[/color] [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 10 [skin=3985] [b]Customer:[/b] Niharike [i] [u][b]Forgemistress[/b][/u] [b]Breed:[/b] Female Wildclaw [b]Status:[/b] Released / [color=red]LIMITED[/color] [b]Total amount of copies:[/b] 11 [skin=4877] There are a couple more of custom made accents by me, but not all customers want to be listed. [b]OTHER; [/b](like, FR released skins) Festivals: [skin=1786][skin=10529][skin=11971][skin=12539] Gem marketplace contest: [skin=4798]
Accents and Skins!
Just click the skin icons to get a preview~ ^v^

Zwynx is for Sphinx~
This shop is currently pretty much outdated and closed for the moment.
T3pdzzX.png

All Accents are sold for 650 gems per copy.
An order will go through when the demand is enough, or when I feel that the copies will be sold.

My skins are quite extraordinary,
as I specialize in mostly making semi-transparent skins.
In other words, my skins are larger accents.
These go for 700 gems per copy.

~Rules~
Want an accent? Here's your options;

- The AH -
Sometimes, I stock them there.

- Stocked accent -
In the description of my accents here, it will say if I have any copies in stock. If I have been a good girl, those are up to date, and the copy may be purchased!
If you want to be sure that there are copies left, you can always ask me in the thread.
To pay, just send me a message telling what accent you want and attach the payment, and I will send your order to you asap!

- @ Ping lists -
First come, first serve.
Also, when you have been pinged for a restock, you will be removed from that list. If you didn't catch a copy, you'll have to sign up for the ping list again, since I don't know who got a copy or not (because of AH).

- Reservations -
You'll get a ping, and from that moment your desired accent will be on hold for 2 days, in which you can pay for it.
After 2 days and no payment, the specific copy in question will become unclaimed and available for others.

- Payment in Advance -
If an accent is not stocked, but will be soon, you can pay me in advance. In that case, I will send the order to you as soon as I receive them from the FR staff.

- Customs -
Do I do them?
Yes I do, it's uncommon, but it happens.
See the bottom of the OP for more info!

Special Condition Ping list
Ping Malis for all new accents
Ping EbilKira for all new accents
Ping KageMara for all new accents
Ping Aprikoko for all new accents
Ping lillyleaf101 for all new accents
Ping Jinkx for all new accents
Ping Lexreon for all new accents
Ping HaleyLiz for all new accents
Ping Grit for all new accents
Ping Dory for all new accents
Ping Potterhead for all new accents
Ping butcherbaby for all new accents
Ping TerrorDerr for all new accents and restocks
Ping ronnster for all new accents and restocks
Ping Azel for all new accents and restocks
Ping Krin for all new accents and restocks
Ping Nymphalidae for all new accents and restocks
Ping Calm for all new accents and restocks
Ping Antirrhi for all new accents and restocks
Ping Riserae for all new accents and restocks
Ping mintSMASH for all new accents and restocks
Ping doetails for all new accents and restocks
Ping OMGmusicals for all new accents and restocks
Ping Lexreon for all new accents (and restocks?)
Ping Jazz for all new accents and restocks
Ping HolliKyo for all new accents and restocks
Ping cyrallia for all new accents and restocks
Ping FlareSolaire for all new accents and restocks
Ping gootarts for all new accents and restocks
Ping KellerJo for all new accents and restocks
Ping MissDismal for all new accents and restocks
Ping TheTazza for all new accents and restocks
Ping GoldPiilot for all new accents and restocks
Ping DeeStar for all new accents and restocks
Ping Siennia for all new accents and restocks
Ping ScarletWolfsong for all new accents and restocks

Ping MaiaBW for all WC restocks and WC releases (particularly Flaming Masque)
Ping ResiRose for new Fire/flame themed female WC releases

Ping Disco for WC accents
Ping Sammael for male/female imperial golden-accent-thingy (you know)
Ping Gimeurcookie for male WC accents (like Flaming Masque)
Ping FortunaDraken for PC accents and Coatl accents
Ping Fairyneko for male Coatl accents with true blue, purple or red.
Ping Blitzstrike for female Coatl accent matching Golden Feat

Special Arcane theme Accents

Crystalline Starpowder
Breed: Female Imperial
Total amount of copies: 20
Copies Available: Sold Out
Reserved Copies for future/Ping List:
Ping for Enekokoro
Ping for Charmein

Magical Energies
Breed: Female Snapper
Total amount of copies: 10

Magical Midnight
Breed: Male Spiral
Ping for Chou
Ping for mistely
Ping for feverking
Ping for aecasia

Magical Disturbance
Breed: Male Coatl
Ping for FoQuaVix
ping for Paloola

Magical Precense
Breed: Female Coatl
Ping for Senpai

Magical Promise
Breed: Male PearlCatcher
1 copy reserved for Lexreon
1 copy reserved for Tangaroa
Ping for Czarcasm

Magical Dare
Breed: Female PearlCatcher
1 copy reserved for Volvaran
1 copy reserved for Lexreon
1 copy reserved for Tangaroa
Ping for Czarcasm
Ping for aecasia

Feat Accents

Cyan Feat
Ping for Wraenna
Ping for Violette
Ping for FoQuaVix
Ping for Aon

Golden Feat
Ping for FoQuaVix
Ping for Aon

Masque Accents

Blade Masque
Breed: Female Nocturne

Lure Masque
Breed: Female Nocturne

Trick Masque
Breed: Male Nocturne
Ping for theflamebreath

Monochrome Masque
Breed: Male WildClaw

Mercury Masque
Breed: Male Imperial
Ping for LetmebeLost
Ping for pastelprincess
Ping for Gematria

Shadow Masque
Copies Available: 3 (+3 in the AH)
Ping for StoneHusky

Flaming Masque
Breed: Female WildClaw
Total amount of copies: 50
Ping for FoQuaVix

Astral Masque
Total amount of copies: 40
Ping for FoQuaVix

Pixie Masque
Total amount of copies: 40
Ping for FoQuaVix
Ping for Spiral

Phoenix Masque
Breed: Female SkyDancer
Ping for Abirue

Raven Masque

Magical Masque (transparent skin)
Breed: Male SkyDancer
Total amount of copies: 25
Ping for shadowsspy

Spirit Masque
Ping for Potterhead
Ping for Enoch
Ping for Neffi

Energy Masque
Ping for theflamebreath

Misc Accents

Shining Idealist
Breed: Male Guardian
Ping for Traidy
Ping for Kintsy
ping for Astori
Ping for aecasia
Ping for Triforces
Ping for DraweeDragon

True Current
Breed: Female Guardian
ping for butcherbaby
Ping for mikkikaija
Ping for Syntax
Ping for RabidWhovian

Blazing Accents

Blazing Claw
Total amount of copies: 5
Copies Available: Sold out

Blazing Passion
Status: Released / LIMITED (only V2 will be continuously released)

Blazing Passion V2
Total amount of copies:40
Ping for shadowsspy

Blazing Feather
Copies Available: 3 (+3 in the AH)

Blazing Wing
Copies Available: 5 (+5 in the AH)

Blazing Pulse
Ping for Xairathan
Ping for ronnster
Ping for Handsome
Ping for Abirue
Ping for Fulgora
Ping for shadowsspy
Ping for titherdel

Blazing Dots
Ping for titherdel

Blazing Archmage
Total amount of copies: 30
ping for Xristo
Ping for idlesky
(Ping for Siennia)

Glimmering Queen (This is a semi-transparent skin)
Breed: Female Coatl
Total amount of copies: 15
Copies Available: 2 (+3 in the AH)

Barkbent (skin)
Breed: Female Tundra

Other Accents

Wyldebeast

(Please note the error, a white smudge above the wings. I will be more careful, I promise! ;_;)

Customs info

Terms and le conditions~
a. Provide a blueprint, I don't mind whether it's an accent/skin and desired amount of copies.
b. Come up with a concept I can agree with. I'm very open to new suggestions and references.
c. Throw in something extra for me! :3 This could be 200 gems or something equal.

Additionally;

d. You get to sell/keep all the copies. If you decide to sell them, I don't mind, nor about the price. ^^
e. I may advertise the skin/accent in the thread, if you wish.
f. If trouble arises along the way, a decline/refund might be appropriate. Let's hope not x:

Reprinting the accent/skin in question should be no problem either, even though I would want something for that too, probably. Otherwise it will be completely limited.

I have every right to decline any request whatsoever for any reason whatsoever.
Sounds harsh, but it's necessary ;_;

So yeah, I think I've got it there.

Custom Accents/Skins

Customer: -
Regal Queen
Status: Released / LIMITED (there will be no reprints of this accent)
Total amount of copies: 1

Customer: EbilKira (be sure to contact EbilKira if interested, not me!)
Toxic Masque

Customer: Krin (be sure to contact Krin if interested, not me!)
Skeletal Warrior

Customer: "Expanding Arcane" (This accent cannot be bought! It is a raffle prize!)
Arcane Delight
Breed: Female Spiral

Customer: Niharike
Forgemistress
Breed: Female Wildclaw
Total amount of copies: 11

There are a couple more of custom made accents by me, but not all customers want to be listed.

OTHER; (like, FR released skins)
Festivals:

Gem marketplace contest:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx This accent is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I bought one as soon as I saw it and it looks PERFECT on my WC girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=502886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5029/502886_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zwynx
This accent is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I bought one as soon as I saw it and it looks PERFECT on my WC girl:

502886_350.png
@TheElvishDevil Thank you for purchasing it, I'm happy that you like the design! :D
It will really help me out to continue make new fancy accents in the future n_n ~

...and she does look gorgeous there! *o*
@TheElvishDevil Thank you for purchasing it, I'm happy that you like the design! :D
It will really help me out to continue make new fancy accents in the future n_n ~

...and she does look gorgeous there! *o*
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
You're welcome, it is beautiful. ^_^ (I love buying accents but I am not usually this excited about them lol.)
Are you planning on making versions of this accent for different breeds?
@Zwynx
You're welcome, it is beautiful. ^_^ (I love buying accents but I am not usually this excited about them lol.)
Are you planning on making versions of this accent for different breeds?
@TheElvishDevil I would love to do that if there's enough interest in it! I figure I will open a skin shop soon enough, so then I could hear people out. ^^

Though, I need these to be sold first, since I don't currently have the funds for more.
@TheElvishDevil I would love to do that if there's enough interest in it! I figure I will open a skin shop soon enough, so then I could hear people out. ^^

Though, I need these to be sold first, since I don't currently have the funds for more.
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
If you do make them for other breeds, I would super love one for a male Imperial - though female Imperial would be awesome as well. (I buy way too many accents for my Imperials lol.)

I also think it would be awesome to have like a blue flame version.

I am sure that they will soon, they are beautiful. ^_^
@Zwynx
If you do make them for other breeds, I would super love one for a male Imperial - though female Imperial would be awesome as well. (I buy way too many accents for my Imperials lol.)

I also think it would be awesome to have like a blue flame version.

I am sure that they will soon, they are beautiful. ^_^
@TheElvishDevil I have been thinking on making a male imperial skin, since I have a 5-copy skin print, but you are mainly interested in accents, am I right?

However it is a good idea, hopefully I can do all sorts of variations in the future ^^
@TheElvishDevil I have been thinking on making a male imperial skin, since I have a 5-copy skin print, but you are mainly interested in accents, am I right?

However it is a good idea, hopefully I can do all sorts of variations in the future ^^
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Yeah, I tend not to be too keen on skins just because I like to see the colours of my dragons. Though if it was super super pretty I probably wouldn't pass up on a skin.

Are the black bits on the wings transparent or just different shades? (If that even makes sense lol). Its kind of hard to tell but I am guessing it is different shades. One thing I possibly would suggest for future versions is to make it different levels of transparency instead. It looks amazing as it is, I just think that may help it a little to go with more secondary colours. ^_^
@Zwynx
Yeah, I tend not to be too keen on skins just because I like to see the colours of my dragons. Though if it was super super pretty I probably wouldn't pass up on a skin.

Are the black bits on the wings transparent or just different shades? (If that even makes sense lol). Its kind of hard to tell but I am guessing it is different shades. One thing I possibly would suggest for future versions is to make it different levels of transparency instead. It looks amazing as it is, I just think that may help it a little to go with more secondary colours. ^_^
@TheElvishDevil It is transparency actually xD but I could make it more gradient and transparent, being more kind to the secondary colour c:
@TheElvishDevil It is transparency actually xD but I could make it more gradient and transparent, being more kind to the secondary colour c:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Ohhhhhh. I always find it hard to tell sometimes unless it is a really obvious gradient in transparently. It was the mulberry and midnight that threw me off, on the black and maize it looks transparent but I wasn't sure about on the other two lol.
@Zwynx
Ohhhhhh. I always find it hard to tell sometimes unless it is a really obvious gradient in transparently. It was the mulberry and midnight that threw me off, on the black and maize it looks transparent but I wasn't sure about on the other two lol.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99