Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Piney's Skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 487 488
@Hera- I haven't seen anyone use an accent over a gembond. I did see someone have an accent that worked around the gembond though. Would it be alright to ask for more than 30k for this commission? Maybe 35k? Because I have to do extra fiddling to make the accent work.
@Hera- I haven't seen anyone use an accent over a gembond. I did see someone have an accent that worked around the gembond though. Would it be alright to ask for more than 30k for this commission? Maybe 35k? Because I have to do extra fiddling to make the accent work.
@Piney That would be fine, but could you show me a model first?
I want to see how it works before I commit XD
@Piney That would be fine, but could you show me a model first?
I want to see how it works before I commit XD
@Hera- Model of the accent? I can't make one right now cause I have a lab due tomorrow. But when I start working on it I'll be sending you WIPs. You don't have to pay until I finish.
@Hera- Model of the accent? I can't make one right now cause I have a lab due tomorrow. But when I start working on it I'll be sending you WIPs. You don't have to pay until I finish.
@Piney One you've already made should be fine
@Piney One you've already made should be fine
@Hera- Are we talking about accents with gembond or just accents in general? I have examples of my accents on the front page. I don't have an example with gembond though.
@Hera- Are we talking about accents with gembond or just accents in general? I have examples of my accents on the front page. I don't have an example with gembond though.
@Piney You have the PDF of the accent you did on the female Imperial in the sample right?
I'm saying preview it on an Imperial with Gembond so I can see how it lays over it
@Piney You have the PDF of the accent you did on the female Imperial in the sample right?
I'm saying preview it on an Imperial with Gembond so I can see how it lays over it
@Hera- Ah I get what you mean! Sorry!

LXD6nHk.png

I recolored the accent and placed it on a random imperial with Shadow gembond since that's what your dragon will have.
@Hera- Ah I get what you mean! Sorry!

LXD6nHk.png

I recolored the accent and placed it on a random imperial with Shadow gembond since that's what your dragon will have.
@Piney I made some trades and my girl gened up :D
The way it lays over is kind of awkward lol
I'd be happy to pay more if you can make an accent that works around the Gembond ?
Though I do like how it looks in the face area
@Piney I made some trades and my girl gened up :D
The way it lays over is kind of awkward lol
I'd be happy to pay more if you can make an accent that works around the Gembond ?
Though I do like how it looks in the face area
@Hera- I can definitely work around the gembond. I'll send you a quick mock up in a few days just to make sure that it can work with you though. :3
@Hera- I can definitely work around the gembond. I'll send you a quick mock up in a few days just to make sure that it can work with you though. :3
Bumping up with a limited edition skin sale!
Bumping up with a limited edition skin sale!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 487 488