Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Piney's Skins
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 487 488
@Piney are you taking custom orders at the moment?
@Piney are you taking custom orders at the moment?
@Gladesong- Yes. What did you have in mind?
@Gladesong- Yes. What did you have in mind?
@Piney I'm going to PM you :)
@Piney I'm going to PM you :)
~Bump~ Lol, I'll have to check this out again once I get more gems ^-^

Btw, I love the arcane warrior skin! I'm really glad it got chosen to be an official skin!!
~Bump~ Lol, I'll have to check this out again once I get more gems ^-^

Btw, I love the arcane warrior skin! I'm really glad it got chosen to be an official skin!!
@Emeralda- Thank you. :D It was unexpected to say the least lol.
@Emeralda- Thank you. :D It was unexpected to say the least lol.
@Piney I'd love a custom accent if you are available to work c:
I really like the 30k accent sample you have and would be looking for something very similar to that but in bright red and with more sharp, jagged edges rather then stars and swirls c:
For Imperial female as well
@Piney I'd love a custom accent if you are available to work c:
I really like the 30k accent sample you have and would be looking for something very similar to that but in bright red and with more sharp, jagged edges rather then stars and swirls c:
For Imperial female as well
@Hera- I'm busy with school and other commissions but if you don't mind waiting until the end of the week I can get your accent done. What Imperial is this for?
@Hera- I'm busy with school and other commissions but if you don't mind waiting until the end of the week I can get your accent done. What Imperial is this for?
@Piney I can wait, no problem :) This is the dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=777440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7775/777440_350.png[/img] [/url] I am going to shimmer/gembond her, hopefully before you start working c:
@Piney I can wait, no problem :)
This is the dragon
777440_350.png

I am going to shimmer/gembond her, hopefully before you start working c:
@Hera- Ah accents don't really fit very well over gembond. The markings go over the gems so it's kinda awkward. Unless you want it like that? I'll probably have to find another Imp with Gembond so I can design the accent around the gembond.
@Hera- Ah accents don't really fit very well over gembond. The markings go over the gems so it's kinda awkward. Unless you want it like that? I'll probably have to find another Imp with Gembond so I can design the accent around the gembond.
@Piney You can model a premade accent on any of the female gembond imps in my lair if you like?
I haven't actually seen an imp with gembond and an accent x3
@Piney You can model a premade accent on any of the female gembond imps in my lair if you like?
I haven't actually seen an imp with gembond and an accent x3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 487 488