Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Piney's Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 487 488
Free bump for the amazing artist who made me the beautiful Scribe accent! c:
Free bump for the amazing artist who made me the beautiful Scribe accent! c:
@Sekhyt- Aw thanks. XD
@Sekhyt- Aw thanks. XD
@piney [center][b][color=lightcoral]First time lurking on the skin forum! Hmm, I want to accent my Sanguis, since I can't gene him at the moment, But i'm not sure what he would be good with, accent wise. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6642/664113_350.png[/img] Maybe on his face his skull can be seen? Like as if the skin has been eroded away like a zombie? bone/flesh showing on his arm and thigh? I know it sounds dark but I find him to be like that when I hatched him from the egg! But since it's an accent and only on like three spots, I'm not sure how it would be priced.[/b][/center]
@piney
First time lurking on the skin forum! Hmm, I want to accent my Sanguis, since I can't gene him at the moment, But i'm not sure what he would be good with, accent wise. 664113_350.png Maybe on his face his skull can be seen? Like as if the skin has been eroded away like a zombie? bone/flesh showing on his arm and thigh? I know it sounds dark but I find him to be like that when I hatched him from the egg! But since it's an accent and only on like three spots, I'm not sure how it would be priced.
2yl8qys.jpg2n8zaxt.jpg
@AmaaDivine- I've never done zombie accents before but I suppose it could be fun. I was thinking 20k?
@AmaaDivine- I've never done zombie accents before but I suppose it could be fun. I was thinking 20k?
@piney
Yeah I've been trying a hand at making a skin, they aren't as great as I want them to be. I don't have the gems for a blueprint atm, but hopefully that would give you time think up awesome ideas! I'm not sure how one would draw the expose skull or bones, (never tried it before!)
@piney
Yeah I've been trying a hand at making a skin, they aren't as great as I want them to be. I don't have the gems for a blueprint atm, but hopefully that would give you time think up awesome ideas! I'm not sure how one would draw the expose skull or bones, (never tried it before!)
2yl8qys.jpg2n8zaxt.jpg
@AmaaDivine- If you want I can work on the accent now and make it part of my free premades. So you won't have to pay the 20k but other people will be able to order the accent. :P
@AmaaDivine- If you want I can work on the accent now and make it part of my free premades. So you won't have to pay the 20k but other people will be able to order the accent. :P
I added the skin that didn't win to the free premade section. But more importantly is that I got a 5-pack of skins and I don't really like making 5 skins of the same kind for myself. So what I'll probably do it make a skin to use with the 5-pack and sell them all. Or all but one. Any suggestions on what I should make? Breed? Gender? Markings? Colors? I'll probably end up going with a robot skin if I don't get any input. :P
I added the skin that didn't win to the free premade section. But more importantly is that I got a 5-pack of skins and I don't really like making 5 skins of the same kind for myself. So what I'll probably do it make a skin to use with the 5-pack and sell them all. Or all but one. Any suggestions on what I should make? Breed? Gender? Markings? Colors? I'll probably end up going with a robot skin if I don't get any input. :P
Bump in awe! *_*
Bump in awe! *_*
@FauveNox- Thank you! :D
@FauveNox- Thank you! :D
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/8adb53120d0bf06fdd1567fe864558dc/tumblr_mttluydqAl1sqapago1_r1_400.png[/img] How much would people pay for this skin if a blueprint was thrown in?
tumblr_mttluydqAl1sqapago1_r1_400.png

How much would people pay for this skin if a blueprint was thrown in?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 487 488