Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 216 217
@EisenDragoon I tend to severely underprice my dragons, so they'd be ~30-50k, depending on whether or not I decide to add genes to the parents anytime soon. Good to hear! *Waits eagerly*
@EisenDragoon I tend to severely underprice my dragons, so they'd be ~30-50k, depending on whether or not I decide to add genes to the parents anytime soon. Good to hear! *Waits eagerly*
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Oh hell, they're too damn pretty. Pre-ordering a red and a blue one. I'll send the gems in a bit, site's a little laggy.

Wait, do I have to provide a skin blueprint for the red one? A little confused on that, as the blue ones says I don't.
Oh hell, they're too damn pretty. Pre-ordering a red and a blue one. I'll send the gems in a bit, site's a little laggy.

Wait, do I have to provide a skin blueprint for the red one? A little confused on that, as the blue ones says I don't.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea That is a great price. I'd definitely be interested to hear if you ever manage to get a black and green one!

You don't have to provide the blueprint for either of these at the moment.
@Rhea That is a great price. I'd definitely be interested to hear if you ever manage to get a black and green one!

You don't have to provide the blueprint for either of these at the moment.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Alright, great! I'll send the money when the site's a wee bit more stable ^^; Wouldn't want to lose it in the mail!
Alright, great! I'll send the money when the site's a wee bit more stable ^^; Wouldn't want to lose it in the mail!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@EisenDragoon
May I ask a question about the Iron Dragons and the Lionel Guards.
Do I have to provide the blue print?

Edit: Opps, my question it seems has already been answered. Sorry.
Could I reserve a spot on both the Iron Dragon and the Lionel Guards?
@EisenDragoon
May I ask a question about the Iron Dragons and the Lionel Guards.
Do I have to provide the blue print?

Edit: Opps, my question it seems has already been answered. Sorry.
Could I reserve a spot on both the Iron Dragon and the Lionel Guards?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Rhea no problem! Hopefully there are less time outs and the like soon.

@Amphiptere You can order them now, yes, but as a note all pre-orders must be paid up front. I'm not doing holds for any of them at this point in time.
@Rhea no problem! Hopefully there are less time outs and the like soon.

@Amphiptere You can order them now, yes, but as a note all pre-orders must be paid up front. I'm not doing holds for any of them at this point in time.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon Thing seem calmer, so PM sent!
@EisenDragoon Thing seem calmer, so PM sent!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@EisenDragoon
Okay, I've sent the payment to you now.
@EisenDragoon
Okay, I've sent the payment to you now.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Rhea @Amphiptere Thank you both for the orders! You've been added to the pre-order list.

Pre-Orders for the Eisen Dragoons are now closed.

I am accepting one more pre-order slot for the Lionel Guards!
@Rhea @Amphiptere Thank you both for the orders! You've been added to the pre-order list.

Pre-Orders for the Eisen Dragoons are now closed.

I am accepting one more pre-order slot for the Lionel Guards!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@EisenDragoon Darn, too late for the clockwork XD

But oh gawwwwwwwwds "The Iron Dragons" skin is lush! :< I am seriously tempted to get a colour variation of that - got to decide what colour first though (currently veering towards a sort of -28 hue, +16 contrast on the saturation sliders in photoshop)
@EisenDragoon Darn, too late for the clockwork XD

But oh gawwwwwwwwds "The Iron Dragons" skin is lush! :< I am seriously tempted to get a colour variation of that - got to decide what colour first though (currently veering towards a sort of -28 hue, +16 contrast on the saturation sliders in photoshop)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 216 217