Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217
@Takora You are free to reserve the red version and (if you're interested) the blue version, but I am not 100% decided on if I'll order the green version. I don't want to plan that far ahead just yet and end up backing myself into a corner, so I'm taking the pre-orders one at a time.

For now I'm doing pre-orders for the red version which will be sent to staff in 5 days. You can order a blue one in advance if you want, since I will definitely be ordering them at least for myself, but it may be 2-3 weeks before I get the gems since I buy all of mine from other players.
@Takora You are free to reserve the red version and (if you're interested) the blue version, but I am not 100% decided on if I'll order the green version. I don't want to plan that far ahead just yet and end up backing myself into a corner, so I'm taking the pre-orders one at a time.

For now I'm doing pre-orders for the red version which will be sent to staff in 5 days. You can order a blue one in advance if you want, since I will definitely be ordering them at least for myself, but it may be 2-3 weeks before I get the gems since I buy all of mine from other players.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon
So should I send the gems just for the red version now? Do you do already custom colors of that skin or may this also take a while before that?

Edit: Yay for pinging myself, lol.
@EisenDragoon
So should I send the gems just for the red version now? Do you do already custom colors of that skin or may this also take a while before that?

Edit: Yay for pinging myself, lol.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Yes, you can send the gems for the read version now. Custom colors are available for 500 gems or 55,000 Treasure + the blue print needed to create them.
@Takora Yes, you can send the gems for the read version now. Custom colors are available for 500 gems or 55,000 Treasure + the blue print needed to create them.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
@Takora

Just letting everyone know that the blue variation pre-orders (the Lionel Guards) are opening earlier than expected. We've gotten the funds to order the red version and will be sending that off soon. We will be honoring the 5 day Pre-Order window.

The Lionel Guards will not be limited to a 5 day window, but instead will close when we have the funds (expected to be in a week or so). In the mean time they are up for pre-order for 800 gems or 115k each.
@Takora

Just letting everyone know that the blue variation pre-orders (the Lionel Guards) are opening earlier than expected. We've gotten the funds to order the red version and will be sending that off soon. We will be honoring the 5 day Pre-Order window.

The Lionel Guards will not be limited to a 5 day window, but instead will close when we have the funds (expected to be in a week or so). In the mean time they are up for pre-order for 800 gems or 115k each.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
I saw on your tumblr that you weren't certain about selling the green pearlcatcher skin - what are your thoughts currently? I'm very interested in it.
I saw on your tumblr that you weren't certain about selling the green pearlcatcher skin - what are your thoughts currently? I'm very interested in it.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Those robot pearlcatchers are the nest robots I've seen so far! (skin and accent wise)
Those robot pearlcatchers are the nest robots I've seen so far! (skin and accent wise)
~
@Mineral Thank you! I'm really glad that you like them.

@Rhea Right now I'm just not sure if I want to put that kind of money into a skin I might not be able to use. I have very few Pearl Catchers and right now I just can't afford to get one that'd match the skin (black with green wings). If there is interest in a pre-order people can ask here to be pinged. When I get the red and blue versions ordered if I can get at least two pre-orders I will try to get at least 5 copies of the green purchased.
@Mineral Thank you! I'm really glad that you like them.

@Rhea Right now I'm just not sure if I want to put that kind of money into a skin I might not be able to use. I have very few Pearl Catchers and right now I just can't afford to get one that'd match the skin (black with green wings). If there is interest in a pre-order people can ask here to be pinged. When I get the red and blue versions ordered if I can get at least two pre-orders I will try to get at least 5 copies of the green purchased.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
[color=green]@EisenDragoon I could breed you a black/green pearlcatcher with Nature eyes, if I've got the right luck and you the patience. [img]http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r590/RheaRatite/FR/Taijitu.png[/img] In any event, for now, I'll ask to be pinged and cross my fingers :) Thanks!
@EisenDragoon I could breed you a black/green pearlcatcher with Nature eyes, if I've got the right luck and you the patience.

Taijitu.png

In any event, for now, I'll ask to be pinged and cross my fingers :) Thanks!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@EisenDragoon
My post was eatted! Dibs on number 5 slot for the red!
@EisenDragoon
My post was eatted! Dibs on number 5 slot for the red!
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
@Rhea that's a really pretty pair! How much do you normally ask for Pearlcatcher babies? It may be a while off yet, but we shall see! The funds for these skins are coming together faster than I expected. The red ones are already ordered and the blue ones I hope to order sometime within the next 7 days, so green is seeming more likely.

@Vhale Thank you very much for your order! I've added you to the list!

Since the Iron Dragons have been ordered as a 10 pack the pre-order price is going down to 550 Gems or 77k Treasure. Anyone that has paid thus far has been refunded the difference! There are only two more slots for these at the pre-order price.
@Rhea that's a really pretty pair! How much do you normally ask for Pearlcatcher babies? It may be a while off yet, but we shall see! The funds for these skins are coming together faster than I expected. The red ones are already ordered and the blue ones I hope to order sometime within the next 7 days, so green is seeming more likely.

@Vhale Thank you very much for your order! I've added you to the list!

Since the Iron Dragons have been ordered as a 10 pack the pre-order price is going down to 550 Gems or 77k Treasure. Anyone that has paid thus far has been refunded the difference! There are only two more slots for these at the pre-order price.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 216 217