Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 216 217
@EisenDragoon spoken too soon lol. it'll probably be a few (three, i think?) days before i can get the gems for frozen treads, if that's a concern. glad to have you back!
@EisenDragoon spoken too soon lol. it'll probably be a few (three, i think?) days before i can get the gems for frozen treads, if that's a concern. glad to have you back!
@EisenDragoon, I'll pass up on Frozen, Golden and Silver Treads but I will gladly nab the others! So;

- A Trail of Yours
- Crawl from Graves
- Flashy Storm Plates
- Stride on Wind
- Tiger Nightmares

So that's 2.9kg altogether? I'll send over payment once confirmed!

Edit: Actually, nevermind. I'll grab them all XD So I think that's 4.7kg? Would you take a mix of treasure and gems?
@EisenDragoon, I'll pass up on Frozen, Golden and Silver Treads but I will gladly nab the others! So;

- A Trail of Yours
- Crawl from Graves
- Flashy Storm Plates
- Stride on Wind
- Tiger Nightmares

So that's 2.9kg altogether? I'll send over payment once confirmed!

Edit: Actually, nevermind. I'll grab them all XD So I think that's 4.7kg? Would you take a mix of treasure and gems?
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
OH!YES!!!!!!A copy for A Trail Of Yours !;)
@Eisendragoon
OH!YES!!!!!!A copy for A Trail Of Yours !;)
@Eisendragoon
@EisenDragoon I'd be very interested to get all of the Tiger series (Galaxy, Stars and Nightmares) if you have any copies left!
@EisenDragoon I'd be very interested to get all of the Tiger series (Galaxy, Stars and Nightmares) if you have any copies left!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@EisenDragoon i totally forgot i was on a pinglist and how the skins looks.. could you link
Forewarned and Stride On Wind again ? :)

i cant seam to find them in the first page
@EisenDragoon i totally forgot i was on a pinglist and how the skins looks.. could you link
Forewarned and Stride On Wind again ? :)

i cant seam to find them in the first page
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Eisendragoon I'm glad you are back! I was worried!

Unfortunately I'm no longer interested in Frozen Tread, so someone else can have my slot:)
@Eisendragoon I'm glad you are back! I was worried!

Unfortunately I'm no longer interested in Frozen Tread, so someone else can have my slot:)
@Eisendragoon I'd love a slot for forewarned
@Eisendragoon I'd love a slot for forewarned
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@EisenDragoon Payment sent for Tiger Galaxy! Also, could I have a slot for Forewarned please? :)
@EisenDragoon Payment sent for Tiger Galaxy! Also, could I have a slot for Forewarned please? :)
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Eisendragoon
Woo! Thank you for notifying me about Forewarned! I snatched one off the AH~
@Eisendragoon
Woo! Thank you for notifying me about Forewarned! I snatched one off the AH~
9b0PCpf.png
@EisenDragoon Sadly I don't have the funds for any accents at the moment - please go ahead and release my copy onto the AH. Thank you, and sorry about that!
@EisenDragoon Sadly I don't have the funds for any accents at the moment - please go ahead and release my copy onto the AH. Thank you, and sorry about that!
nZvyypl.gif
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 216 217