Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MiiR ~ Peacock Coatls
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
Oooo. :D Pretty!
I ended up getting a Guardian and I have the fishscale accent too. lol I couldn't resist!
Oooo. :D Pretty!
I ended up getting a Guardian and I have the fishscale accent too. lol I couldn't resist!
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@miirshroom
At least now I have a week time to decide which version I want. (I probably get both anyway HUEHUEHUE)
@miirshroom
At least now I have a week time to decide which version I want. (I probably get both anyway HUEHUEHUE)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Alley heh, thanks. I aim to someday have a set of scale accents for every dragon type on the site (4/22 done already!), though Wildclaws and Skydancers will probably end up being somewhat feathery, and the Tundras have some fur elements.

@Takora if you do want to get both, you could probably pay in treasure for one, if that's better financially =)
@Alley heh, thanks. I aim to someday have a set of scale accents for every dragon type on the site (4/22 done already!), though Wildclaws and Skydancers will probably end up being somewhat feathery, and the Tundras have some fur elements.

@Takora if you do want to get both, you could probably pay in treasure for one, if that's better financially =)
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Sending the 550 gems for the spiral now!

Also can you ping me when you have the female Guardian Version 2.0 skin in stock?
@miirshroom
Sending the 550 gems for the spiral now!

Also can you ping me when you have the female Guardian Version 2.0 skin in stock?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Thanks, and I'll make a note of that ^_^
@Takora Thanks, and I'll make a note of that ^_^
Ah, forget this preorders thing. I'm too impatient and I already have the funds on hand anyways, so I've just ordered the version with the wing pattern and full body texture. I'll probably make back the investment. I get most sales just by posting more skins to the Auction House every few days as it is.
Ah, forget this preorders thing. I'm too impatient and I already have the funds on hand anyways, so I've just ordered the version with the wing pattern and full body texture. I'll probably make back the investment. I get most sales just by posting more skins to the Auction House every few days as it is.
@Alley I know what you mean! I didn't even have any Guardians and now I must keep a pair for the sake of being able to use the skin. I have recently made a version 2.0 of the Guardian accent that's more subtle on the highlights and shadows (though the dragon that you currently have the accent equipped to happens to be in the colour range that looks best with the original version, imo)
@Takora 2.0 skin is now in stock!

Also female fae accents. Those are a thing now.
@Alley I know what you mean! I didn't even have any Guardians and now I must keep a pair for the sake of being able to use the skin. I have recently made a version 2.0 of the Guardian accent that's more subtle on the highlights and shadows (though the dragon that you currently have the accent equipped to happens to be in the colour range that looks best with the original version, imo)
@Takora 2.0 skin is now in stock!

Also female fae accents. Those are a thing now.
@miirshroom Is there really only one male guardian fishscale 2.0 left or are you selling them in spurts. I only have about 115 gems to my name right now (though.. it is partially due to buying a female fishscalen x3) I forgot I have another male guardian and not a female guardian (and now I need two female guardians to now be my currently singe males mates u.u ... the fishscale can then be used!) I admit I'm starting to hoard accents now. "I love them'' I've decided as of about a week or two ago xD and if you do have males on you, would you be putting any in the AH for treasure if you indeed have more? Or maybe you'd like to do an off-AH sale so you don't have to pay the transaction fee? I have a little over 150k treasure I'm hoping that would be enough (if the sale is possible)? I think I bought the snake skin one for the spiral with treasure, but I don't remember how much I paid for it :x speaking of that. You said you haven't see the Guardian Siamese one and the spiral snake one equipped? (or maybe that's old, not longer applicable news? :o ) I equipped them on two of my babbus. Here's a lookie :3 I applied the Siamese one to my Guardian, Crumble [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=868735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8688/868735_350.png[/img] [/url] and I applied the Snake Skin one to my Spiral, Checkers [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=609324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6094/609324_350.png[/img] [/url] I also bought your fae butterfly one, but I don't have a female fae yet. I'm waiting on getting unhatched eggs for my femae fae and the female guardians I need. My male mates-to-be are first gen so I'm hoping to get nice Gen 1 fems for them... of course I now am only hatching eggs from the coliseum and gathering (which I hardly ever get) due to lack of lair space 99% of the time *points at lair*
@miirshroom

Is there really only one male guardian fishscale 2.0 left or are you selling them in spurts. I only have about 115 gems to my name right now (though.. it is partially due to buying a female fishscalen x3)

I forgot I have another male guardian and not a female guardian (and now I need two female guardians to now be my currently singe males mates u.u ... the fishscale can then be used!)

I admit I'm starting to hoard accents now. "I love them'' I've decided as of about a week or two ago xD

and if you do have males on you, would you be putting any in the AH for treasure if you indeed have more? Or maybe you'd like to do an off-AH sale so you don't have to pay the transaction fee?

I have a little over 150k treasure I'm hoping that would be enough (if the sale is possible)? I think I bought the snake skin one for the spiral with treasure, but I don't remember how much I paid for it :x

speaking of that. You said you haven't see the Guardian Siamese one and the spiral snake one equipped? (or maybe that's old, not longer applicable news? :o )

I equipped them on two of my babbus. Here's a lookie :3

I applied the Siamese one to my Guardian, Crumble

868735_350.png

and I applied the Snake Skin one to my Spiral, Checkers

609324_350.png

I also bought your fae butterfly one, but I don't have a female fae yet. I'm waiting on getting unhatched eggs for my femae fae and the female guardians I need. My male mates-to-be are first gen so I'm hoping to get nice Gen 1 fems for them... of course I now am only hatching eggs from the coliseum and gathering (which I hardly ever get) due to lack of lair space 99% of the time *points at lair*
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster I only put about 1-3 accents on the AH at one time, and I tend to post mostly for gems on the AH for the first few rounds so that I'm certain that I recover the cost of the accent bundle. Altogether, there are about 5 copies of the male guardian scale accent for sale, including the one that's on the AH right now.

Outside of the Auction House, I'll trade for treasure or gems (or a combo) at any time. The treasure price is currently 140k. Send me a Message with the treasure and I can send the accent back!

Thanks for sharing pictures! I had one other person show me their spiral (there are many iridescent spirals and it tends to look great for all of them!) The siamese accent I had not yet seen before this ^_^ I don't have a fae for my copy of the butterly accent either, but it's a work in progress. I find accents more interesting than skins, since there's a much lower chance of finding two dragons that look the exact same wearing them, and I've been collecting a bunch of them myself.
@ronnster I only put about 1-3 accents on the AH at one time, and I tend to post mostly for gems on the AH for the first few rounds so that I'm certain that I recover the cost of the accent bundle. Altogether, there are about 5 copies of the male guardian scale accent for sale, including the one that's on the AH right now.

Outside of the Auction House, I'll trade for treasure or gems (or a combo) at any time. The treasure price is currently 140k. Send me a Message with the treasure and I can send the accent back!

Thanks for sharing pictures! I had one other person show me their spiral (there are many iridescent spirals and it tends to look great for all of them!) The siamese accent I had not yet seen before this ^_^ I don't have a fae for my copy of the butterly accent either, but it's a work in progress. I find accents more interesting than skins, since there's a much lower chance of finding two dragons that look the exact same wearing them, and I've been collecting a bunch of them myself.
@miirshroom
Is there any Spiral scale accent left?
@miirshroom
Is there any Spiral scale accent left?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116