Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MiiR ~ Peacock Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@Julia Yep, I can do previews =)
@Julia Yep, I can do previews =)
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
I'd much appreciate if you could test the skin out oh Maharaja? I'm not sure how it'll look with seraph. :3
I'd much appreciate if you could test the skin out oh Maharaja? I'm not sure how it'll look with seraph. :3
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia [img]http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s352/chytzow/Flight%20Rising%20previews/Specific%20dragons/804432_350.png[/img] edit: Oh, I thought you meant to upload a picture of how it looks when I apply the accent over your spiral in photoshop XD edit edit: also, I can't accept a trade while your dragon has a familiar on T_T
@Julia 804432_350.png

edit: Oh, I thought you meant to upload a picture of how it looks when I apply the accent over your spiral in photoshop XD

edit edit: also, I can't accept a trade while your dragon has a familiar on T_T
@miirshroom that works too xD and I think I'll check back. I love the body but am not 100% with the seraph.
@miirshroom that works too xD and I think I'll check back. I love the body but am not 100% with the seraph.
@Julia okay =) Thanks for the interest!
@Julia okay =) Thanks for the interest!
@miirshroom
Could you reserve a spiral accent copy for me? I get my money around the 1st and then I will be able to send you the 550 gems :)
@miirshroom
Could you reserve a spiral accent copy for me? I get my money around the 1st and then I will be able to send you the 550 gems :)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora I can indeed hold one for you =)
@Takora I can indeed hold one for you =)
I've decided I'm going to pass--gems gotta go to another cause. Plus I'm not 100% in love with the skin with seraph :3 thanks so much though :)
I've decided I'm going to pass--gems gotta go to another cause. Plus I'm not 100% in love with the skin with seraph :3 thanks so much though :)
@Julia That's okay. I add the texture to the wings because it's a thing that I personally like to see (even on seraph), and it's fair that not everyone feels the same way.

I'm working on a female fae scale accent that uses a pattern like butterfly wings instead of a texture if you have any interest in that sort of thing (no need to reply if you aren't interested, though if being out of gems is an issue I do sell up to 4 copies of each accent for the treasure equivalent of gems)
@Julia That's okay. I add the texture to the wings because it's a thing that I personally like to see (even on seraph), and it's fair that not everyone feels the same way.

I'm working on a female fae scale accent that uses a pattern like butterfly wings instead of a texture if you have any interest in that sort of thing (no need to reply if you aren't interested, though if being out of gems is an issue I do sell up to 4 copies of each accent for the treasure equivalent of gems)
@Takora @Alley @Ares

Less than a week and I have something new to preview! That is probably a record for me.
@Takora @Alley @Ares

Less than a week and I have something new to preview! That is probably a record for me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116