Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MiiR ~ Peacock Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
Thanks! A bit too busy for my tastes on tiger, unfortunately, but a great accent nonetheless. Good luck with sales!
Thanks! A bit too busy for my tastes on tiger, unfortunately, but a great accent nonetheless. Good luck with sales!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@miirshroom
I was wondering about that, but I'll send you the 150k anyways. ;) (Doing so now.)
@miirshroom
I was wondering about that, but I'll send you the 150k anyways. ;) (Doing so now.)
@miirshroom Wow, these are beautiful! Could you ping me when you do female imp scales? Thanks!
@miirshroom Wow, these are beautiful! Could you ping me when you do female imp scales? Thanks!
@miirshroom love these, I bought the fem one on ah :). Can you please put me on a list to be notified if you get around to the snappers please?
@miirshroom love these, I bought the fem one on ah :). Can you please put me on a list to be notified if you get around to the snappers please?
And now, after 2 months of working on it, I've finally finished the Spiral Scale accent! Submitted a few days ago, and waiting for approvals, at which point I'll ping everyone who requested to be pinged and see if anyone's still interested.
And now, after 2 months of working on it, I've finally finished the Spiral Scale accent! Submitted a few days ago, and waiting for approvals, at which point I'll ping everyone who requested to be pinged and see if anyone's still interested.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Just wondering, but do you take custom orders :)? I love your work with Scales and might be interested in having a particular one made for one of my dragons!
@miirshroom Just wondering, but do you take custom orders :)? I love your work with Scales and might be interested in having a particular one made for one of my dragons!
64514_s.gif
@Kowl mmm...I think at this point in time I won't take full customs. I don't really have the time, and I wouldn't want to leave you hanging if it takes me a month or two to finish one. You could suggest a dragon breed to add to the list after the female Imperial and female Snapper (or a customization of one of the existing 3 scale accents), but that's probably about it for now.
@Kowl mmm...I think at this point in time I won't take full customs. I don't really have the time, and I wouldn't want to leave you hanging if it takes me a month or two to finish one. You could suggest a dragon breed to add to the list after the female Imperial and female Snapper (or a customization of one of the existing 3 scale accents), but that's probably about it for now.
@miirshroom Alright, that's fine :) Thank you for letting me know. I'd be interested in seeing simple scales for male Wildclaws and Imperials, if you ever get to those x]
@miirshroom Alright, that's fine :) Thank you for letting me know. I'd be interested in seeing simple scales for male Wildclaws and Imperials, if you ever get to those x]
64514_s.gif
@Kowl I'll make a note of that on my ping list, although it will probably be a looong time before I make one for the male Imperial since eliskan is selling a nice one already.

@Takora @KiokoYasu @Violet @TheElvishDevil @Alley @Ares @Julia

I have received copies of the Spiral Scale Accent if you are still interested
(and also a siamese-point accent for Guardians)

Previews, pricing and sales info are on the front page!
@Kowl I'll make a note of that on my ping list, although it will probably be a looong time before I make one for the male Imperial since eliskan is selling a nice one already.

@Takora @KiokoYasu @Violet @TheElvishDevil @Alley @Ares @Julia

I have received copies of the Spiral Scale Accent if you are still interested
(and also a siamese-point accent for Guardians)

Previews, pricing and sales info are on the front page!
AHH SO TEMPTING. And I just boung $50 gems so AHHHH WHAT DO I DO. Could I possibly send you my spiral for you to test what the skin looks like?
AHH SO TEMPTING. And I just boung $50 gems so AHHHH WHAT DO I DO. Could I possibly send you my spiral for you to test what the skin looks like?
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116