Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Riot of Rot Skin Contest 19
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Is there a program that is compatible with the Note 10+ where I can make skins and submit them or does FR skin templates only work for computers/laptops?
Is there a program that is compatible with the Note 10+ where I can make skins and submit them or does FR skin templates only work for computers/laptops?
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

I finally submitted my second entry and I'm pretty proud of both of mine! I looked through the thread earlier and there's so many good entries! Good luck to everyone!!
I finally submitted my second entry and I'm pretty proud of both of mine! I looked through the thread earlier and there's so many good entries! Good luck to everyone!!
@AgentEight I really hope your entry is chosen! um... Carrion Chimes ... Riot Ribs ... Carrion Carillon ... I have two female Gaolers fighting over it already.
@AgentEight I really hope your entry is chosen! um... Carrion Chimes ... Riot Ribs ... Carrion Carillon ... I have two female Gaolers fighting over it already.
mM2VM9X.png
Good luck everyone! Already seeing some fantastic work on the thread [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2]
Good luck everyone! Already seeing some fantastic work on the thread
artshoplogo.jpg
@ReiOfLight

Please put me on a pinglist for private printing if Warlord doesn't get in, I need one~!
@ReiOfLight

Please put me on a pinglist for private printing if Warlord doesn't get in, I need one~!
qCJC5AV.png
@DarkElite020 @ANarwhalInTheSky

Hello,

A quick heads-up that your posts have been removed from the Skin/Accent Contest Submission thread. Please keep in mind that the submission thread is for submissions only. If you'd like to compliment the artists, please make use of this discussion thread.

Thank you
@DarkElite020 @ANarwhalInTheSky

Hello,

A quick heads-up that your posts have been removed from the Skin/Accent Contest Submission thread. Please keep in mind that the submission thread is for submissions only. If you'd like to compliment the artists, please make use of this discussion thread.

Thank you
Could I have a quick explanation on how to upload images to a reply? I've got a design to submit, but can't seem to get a working link to the image to insert it. Do I have to upload it to somewhere?
Edit: thanks ZombieApocalypse! it's all good to go, i'm so excited to see more of the designs to come!
Could I have a quick explanation on how to upload images to a reply? I've got a design to submit, but can't seem to get a working link to the image to insert it. Do I have to upload it to somewhere?
Edit: thanks ZombieApocalypse! it's all good to go, i'm so excited to see more of the designs to come!
@Sheo

Omg, your Gaoler De Los Muertos Accent is AMAZING! I hope it gets picked! But if it doesn't I would love to get a copy if you decide to still print it! :)
@Sheo

Omg, your Gaoler De Los Muertos Accent is AMAZING! I hope it gets picked! But if it doesn't I would love to get a copy if you decide to still print it! :)
@Sheo @FunkEngine
I love your entries, guys! If they don't win, gimme a ping please! ^u^
@Sheo @FunkEngine
I love your entries, guys! If they don't win, gimme a ping please! ^u^
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
@Fanartsy
Ping me if this doesn't win and you want to print copies. It's all creepy crawly I love it.
@Fanartsy
Ping me if this doesn't win and you want to print copies. It's all creepy crawly I love it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16