Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TCC Reject: Skytoaster [M: SkyDancer]
1 2 3
@Frayta Can I have the last slot?? If its still there.
@Frayta Can I have the last slot?? If its still there.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
@Frayta Gems have been set aside to buy your spectacular accent.
@Frayta Gems have been set aside to buy your spectacular accent.
I thought the most beautiful thing in the world must be shadow. --Sylvia Plath
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
Updated the list-

We have reached our reserve- Expect a PM to collect gems once others have taken my remaining reserve* slots are taken or 48 hours after no activity on the list.

A quick note for those that may see a full list later: I intend to give all PM'd the chance to buy this skin at its preorder price- so long as I have the means to buy the blueprint.
Updated the list-

We have reached our reserve- Expect a PM to collect gems once others have taken my remaining reserve* slots are taken or 48 hours after no activity on the list.

A quick note for those that may see a full list later: I intend to give all PM'd the chance to buy this skin at its preorder price- so long as I have the means to buy the blueprint.
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
@Frayta You spelt my name wrong on the list but I have the gems, You want me to send gems now?

Sorry I never did this before and a little slow on understanding.
@Frayta You spelt my name wrong on the list but I have the gems, You want me to send gems now?

Sorry I never did this before and a little slow on understanding.
S5A5nQt.png
RyD5FgM.gif
@ErwilMinsa

My apologies- I'll fix that now.

I will be sending out a PM to collect gems once 10 people who aren't myself fill the list, or I have a couple days of no more adds since I have enough reserve gems to cover the remaining amount needed to buy the BP.

This is just so you have less time waiting between paying for your skin and receiving your skin- but if it is easier for you to pay earlier I can take it now and mark it down.
@ErwilMinsa

My apologies- I'll fix that now.

I will be sending out a PM to collect gems once 10 people who aren't myself fill the list, or I have a couple days of no more adds since I have enough reserve gems to cover the remaining amount needed to buy the BP.

This is just so you have less time waiting between paying for your skin and receiving your skin- but if it is easier for you to pay earlier I can take it now and mark it down.
@Frayta
Okay I think I understand now. I will wait for your pm c: i'm excited!
@Frayta
Okay I think I understand now. I will wait for your pm c: i'm excited!
S5A5nQt.png
RyD5FgM.gif
@frayta could I snag a copy for gems?
@frayta could I snag a copy for gems?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Borkbean, sure thing!
@Borkbean, sure thing!
@TheFloralFaun @AngelSami @Valrunie @yumehisakawa @Vivisector @Erwilminsa @Borkbean

Since there hasn't been any new additions to the list as of late, I will now be collecting gems for buying the blueprint to get your skins out as soon as possible.

For the purposes of my own accounting I will mark names who have paid with a ~Paid

I will post an update in this thread once the BP has been sent off and once skins are received you should be seeing them in a one-way transfer.

@TheFloralFaun @AngelSami @Valrunie @yumehisakawa @Vivisector @Erwilminsa @Borkbean

Since there hasn't been any new additions to the list as of late, I will now be collecting gems for buying the blueprint to get your skins out as soon as possible.

For the purposes of my own accounting I will mark names who have paid with a ~Paid

I will post an update in this thread once the BP has been sent off and once skins are received you should be seeing them in a one-way transfer.

The Blueprint has been purchased and is in processing now.
The Blueprint has been purchased and is in processing now.
1 2 3