Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Flameforger's Contest 2019
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@Dachshund59 thank you! I'm kinda new to skin making lol, I updated, it looks ok now?
@Dachshund59 thank you! I'm kinda new to skin making lol, I updated, it looks ok now?
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
@MPpotion
Yeah, that should be good! One question, though- did you draw it on the 'Accent Goes Here' layer in your program? Or on the layers for a skin?
@MPpotion
Yeah, that should be good! One question, though- did you draw it on the 'Accent Goes Here' layer in your program? Or on the layers for a skin?
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Dachshund59 Aaah thank you so much for your kind words!!!
@Dachshund59 Aaah thank you so much for your kind words!!!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@Dachshund59 ...o 3o well technically it is on accents goes here spot, but I had to unclip to fit all layers in for the effects in end I re-clipped in the same spot after merging them together tho
@Dachshund59 ...o 3o well technically it is on accents goes here spot, but I had to unclip to fit all layers in for the effects in end I re-clipped in the same spot after merging them together tho
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
@Dachshund59
Thank you!
@Dachshund59
Thank you!
@JustaRev Firebelly is a wonderful skin! I have some Guardians that will look great on! X3

@AncientDragoness Heat of the Heart looks amazing!! Love those colours! :o

@hallinhammas Glassworker looks amazing! It looks great on so many colours too! :D

@TheRealmEternal Emperor of the Sun is gorgeous!

Good luck all, your skins are amazing!! :3
@JustaRev Firebelly is a wonderful skin! I have some Guardians that will look great on! X3

@AncientDragoness Heat of the Heart looks amazing!! Love those colours! :o

@hallinhammas Glassworker looks amazing! It looks great on so many colours too! :D

@TheRealmEternal Emperor of the Sun is gorgeous!

Good luck all, your skins are amazing!! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@Dachshund59 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534725092253368332/609017284664623105/DfC0HXkX0AAFI-7.png[/img] Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix that ;v; HAHAHAAH xD
@Dachshund59

DfC0HXkX0AAFI-7.png

Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix that ;v;

HAHAHAAH xD
Art_shop.png
@PurpleTartan

Oh my goodness thank you for such a lovely comment!! :D
@PurpleTartan

Oh my goodness thank you for such a lovely comment!! :D
tumblr_nql91hcSUW1rcotc8o1_500.png
@Dachshund59 Thank you so much!
@Dachshund59 Thank you so much!
@PurpleTartan

thank you so much!! <3 i'll probably add a different colored version of it later, too!
@PurpleTartan

thank you so much!! <3 i'll probably add a different colored version of it later, too!
she, her - 10h ahead of fr time
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21