Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Flameforger's Contest 2019
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Good luck everyone! Nearly forgot to send in mine ops
Good luck everyone! Nearly forgot to send in mine ops
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
@Chailise thank you so much! It's my first forum post ever so let's hope it's a good one ;)
@Chailise thank you so much! It's my first forum post ever so let's hope it's a good one ;)
Hhhh I worked on my male gaoler skin for a week before submissions opened in anticipation for the event and I am actually pretty pleased with it!

There are so many amazing entries so far and I'm excited to see all the new ones as they roll out!
Hhhh I worked on my male gaoler skin for a week before submissions opened in anticipation for the event and I am actually pretty pleased with it!

There are so many amazing entries so far and I'm excited to see all the new ones as they roll out!
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@Caecilius Just wanted to say that i absolutely love the way you drew the lava on your snapper skin! I've never seen seen something like that before. (Random thought, so feel free to ignore me, but i think smoke or sparks would look nice if you wanted to do something with the wings.) You've done an amazing job, really hope it wins! :D
@Caecilius Just wanted to say that i absolutely love the way you drew the lava on your snapper skin! I've never seen seen something like that before. (Random thought, so feel free to ignore me, but i think smoke or sparks would look nice if you wanted to do something with the wings.) You've done an amazing job, really hope it wins! :D
I've just posted my accent, I need feedback!
Link
I didn't save the layers, but I can probably go back and add to it, if not change it. So, suggestions would also be nice! :D
I've just posted my accent, I need feedback!
Link
I didn't save the layers, but I can probably go back and add to it, if not change it. So, suggestions would also be nice! :D
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@ReiOfLight - Those are both STUNNING! The lava in the second is VERY realistic! :o

@corprus - Both are amazing, though I prefer Pyrolysis. The dark color scheme, combined with the red/orange lava, is very pretty! Overheat is also awesome, of course.

@ribaluna - gOSH I love that skin!!! The cartoony style really, really appeals to me! I hope it wins (not that I have any male bogs, but whatever xD).

@Desnik - Both of yours are great! The flames are very detailed. The blend of cyan and orange/red in Hearth is great!

@Alnoots - OH MY GOSH that is amazing. The WINGS and the FIRE and well E V E R Y T H I N G is great!!!

@BewareMirror - That's very pretty! :o The blend of orange, blue, and grey is quite appealing and it's definitely a nice skin overall!

@dadminkestler - Wow! Both are great, but the detail on Magma Mantle is really nice! The mane is VERY COOL; I love the little cracks of lava. Smoldering Serpent is also cool :D

@BritishSarcasm - Oooh, I like it! It's got quite a lot of detail, and the glowing horns is a VERY nice touch, same for the glowing tail tip!

@VALENTINX - Extremely nice! The dripping lava is just, so nice. And in general, nice!

@Kaial - Looks great! The second image is amazing; the dark colors with all the bright orange is very funky.

@Hawktalon - I know it's just a WIP, but it looks amazing so far!! The fire is super realistic! Very nice.

@JustaRev - I really love it!! The belly has got such a nice gradient, and the lava dripping from its mouth is VERY NICE. Apparently I've got a weakness for drippy lava xD

@hallinhammas - OOh, I like it! Very detailed! The glass looks very... glass. XD Like, sharp and poky. Nice. x3

@Looshiana - Hi! Just wanted to tell to you that you can't make a reserve/claim post without an image; you must have a WIP image at the very least. :)

@MPpotion - Hi! Just wanted to inform you that for the transparent, the lineart should be hidden, as it isn't a full-body skin and instead would classify as a "Skincent" (or possibly even an accent). Also, the eyes look a bit strange; make sure that you haven't touched them, as they are one thing that can't be changed. :)
@ReiOfLight - Those are both STUNNING! The lava in the second is VERY realistic! :o

@corprus - Both are amazing, though I prefer Pyrolysis. The dark color scheme, combined with the red/orange lava, is very pretty! Overheat is also awesome, of course.

@ribaluna - gOSH I love that skin!!! The cartoony style really, really appeals to me! I hope it wins (not that I have any male bogs, but whatever xD).

@Desnik - Both of yours are great! The flames are very detailed. The blend of cyan and orange/red in Hearth is great!

@Alnoots - OH MY GOSH that is amazing. The WINGS and the FIRE and well E V E R Y T H I N G is great!!!

@BewareMirror - That's very pretty! :o The blend of orange, blue, and grey is quite appealing and it's definitely a nice skin overall!

@dadminkestler - Wow! Both are great, but the detail on Magma Mantle is really nice! The mane is VERY COOL; I love the little cracks of lava. Smoldering Serpent is also cool :D

@BritishSarcasm - Oooh, I like it! It's got quite a lot of detail, and the glowing horns is a VERY nice touch, same for the glowing tail tip!

@VALENTINX - Extremely nice! The dripping lava is just, so nice. And in general, nice!

@Kaial - Looks great! The second image is amazing; the dark colors with all the bright orange is very funky.

@Hawktalon - I know it's just a WIP, but it looks amazing so far!! The fire is super realistic! Very nice.

@JustaRev - I really love it!! The belly has got such a nice gradient, and the lava dripping from its mouth is VERY NICE. Apparently I've got a weakness for drippy lava xD

@hallinhammas - OOh, I like it! Very detailed! The glass looks very... glass. XD Like, sharp and poky. Nice. x3

@Looshiana - Hi! Just wanted to tell to you that you can't make a reserve/claim post without an image; you must have a WIP image at the very least. :)

@MPpotion - Hi! Just wanted to inform you that for the transparent, the lineart should be hidden, as it isn't a full-body skin and instead would classify as a "Skincent" (or possibly even an accent). Also, the eyes look a bit strange; make sure that you haven't touched them, as they are one thing that can't be changed. :)
@Dachshund59 Thank you!
@Dachshund59 Thank you!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@Dachshund59 thank you for your kind words!! your accent is awesome as well, it really lives up to it's name [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@Dachshund59 thank you for your kind words!! your accent is awesome as well, it really lives up to it's name
she, her - 10h ahead of fr time
@BritishSarcasm - Np!

@hallinhammas - Np! And thanks :3
@BritishSarcasm - Np!

@hallinhammas - Np! And thanks :3
Aaaaaaa all of these submissions are looking so good!! Even the WIP's are stunning! <3 <3 <3
Special props to @Lililira with Magma Wraith, and to @ribaluna for Old Furnace, both are super unique and eye catching, and I hope they win because I'd buy both in a heartbeat
Also, happy (early) Flameforger's Festival to everybody from Tidelord's realm! Whenever he comes back...
Aaaaaaa all of these submissions are looking so good!! Even the WIP's are stunning! <3 <3 <3
Special props to @Lililira with Magma Wraith, and to @ribaluna for Old Furnace, both are super unique and eye catching, and I hope they win because I'd buy both in a heartbeat
Also, happy (early) Flameforger's Festival to everybody from Tidelord's realm! Whenever he comes back...
Let me know if my dragons are sick, please :)
In3xm.gifZva2O.gifh2kV0.gifLfNiQ.gif
LHevb.gifl6ATQ.gifg9Kfa.gifaECnZ.gif
|Ashes|She/Her|19+ FR time|Lover of Bogsneaks, Pearlcatchers and Wildclaws|
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21