Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Flameforger's Contest 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Lahlepups

Not allowed to claim unless you have a WIP image
@Lahlepups

Not allowed to claim unless you have a WIP image
candle-smol.png
@NewHop3 ^^^
@NewHop3 ^^^
candle-smol.png
@ReshiramNJ Oh i'll go delete my post then ty!
@ReshiramNJ Oh i'll go delete my post then ty!
PHI.png
@Desnik

I've gotta say, your Hearth submission is fantastic! I love the how the blues and orange play against each other. Definitely rooting for this to win a slot in the festival!
@Desnik

I've gotta say, your Hearth submission is fantastic! I love the how the blues and orange play against each other. Definitely rooting for this to win a slot in the festival!
vj20zMo.jpg
@ReshiramNJ ...ah.. i see.. thanks for mention me on here, Buddy. [emoji=old parchment size=1]
@ReshiramNJ ...ah.. i see.. thanks for mention me on here, Buddy.
tumblr_pvndyg8SSk1ytstawo1_500.png
@Chailise

Thanks a bunch!
@Chailise

Thanks a bunch!
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
the deadline says thursday august 20th... is it meant to be tuesday the 20th, or thursday the 22nd? [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
the deadline says thursday august 20th... is it meant to be tuesday the 20th, or thursday the 22nd?

> pigeon
> they/them
it has been a long time since i've participated to a skin contest, none the less twice in a row,, good luck to everyone! i've seen such beautiful skins and accents already and i can't wait to see more! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
it has been a long time since i've participated to a skin contest, none the less twice in a row,,
good luck to everyone! i've seen such beautiful skins and accents already and i can't wait to see more!
she, her - 10h ahead of fr time
@AoiNoRyuu

Thank you!!
@AoiNoRyuu

Thank you!!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

@Gannet Your submission is really pretty and absolutely perfect for one of my dergs, so here's to hoping it wins!
@Gannet Your submission is really pretty and absolutely perfect for one of my dergs, so here's to hoping it wins!
x ~~ BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS ~~ x
rKplWBX.gifhaNz1K4.gifSyuvpdB.gif
x ~~ CHEW UNTIL IT BLEEDS ~~ x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21