Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Flameforger's Contest 2019
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@LaughingIdiot

Your Imp skin is absolutely gorgeous! I'm really hoping it wins!
@LaughingIdiot

Your Imp skin is absolutely gorgeous! I'm really hoping it wins!
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
@Ketchalin

AhhhH!!! Thank you so much! <3 <3 I've been receiving lots of positive feedback and it is really heart warming! :D
@Ketchalin

AhhhH!!! Thank you so much! <3 <3 I've been receiving lots of positive feedback and it is really heart warming! :D
bEJeSzJ.png
Hey, I got done with my submission and would like to see what you guys think of my contribution. It's my first time making an accent so feedback would be appreciated! [center]If you'd like to see how this will look on your dragon(s), please use this link! It leads to the FR Skin Tester! [b]http://bit.ly/33RZbj4[b] [b]Burning Insanity[/b] Full: [img]https://i.imgur.com/u2g5zBV.png[/img] Judging: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KiEBWOA.png[/img] Examples: [img]https://i.imgur.com/98uZbw5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WcQd6Ox.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/O30sBFV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lw1iSGw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jyCT4ww.png[/img] [/center]
Hey, I got done with my submission and would like to see what you guys think of my contribution. It's my first time making an accent so feedback would be appreciated!
If you'd like to see how this will look on your dragon(s), please use this link! It leads to the FR Skin Tester!

http://******/33RZbj4

Burning Insanity

Full:

u2g5zBV.png

Judging:

KiEBWOA.png

Examples:

98uZbw5.png
WcQd6Ox.png
O30sBFV.png
Lw1iSGw.png
jyCT4ww.png
86848868.png

Looking for more cool dragons to add to your lair? Check out my dragons for sale HERE.
THERE ARE SO MANY FANTASTIC SUBMISSIONS! AHHHHH!
Anyways, here are several of my favorites. :D

@ReiOfLight Igneous Forgebeast is a beautiful skin!! I need it.

@ribaluna I feel like you designed Old Furnace just for me, omg!! I'm absolutely here for Fire Bogs!

@Lililira Magma Wraith is glorious - if it wins I'm going to be adding more WC to my clan, I just know it.

@Alnoots *screams* omg, Viking's Funeral is FANTASTIC!! I'm sad that I don't have a Coatl to suit it.

@BewareMirror I love how Oxyacetylene Ghost looks like a serpent rising from lava pits!!

THERE ARE SO MANY FANTASTIC SUBMISSIONS! AHHHHH!
Anyways, here are several of my favorites. :D

@ReiOfLight Igneous Forgebeast is a beautiful skin!! I need it.

@ribaluna I feel like you designed Old Furnace just for me, omg!! I'm absolutely here for Fire Bogs!

@Lililira Magma Wraith is glorious - if it wins I'm going to be adding more WC to my clan, I just know it.

@Alnoots *screams* omg, Viking's Funeral is FANTASTIC!! I'm sad that I don't have a Coatl to suit it.

@BewareMirror I love how Oxyacetylene Ghost looks like a serpent rising from lava pits!!

lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
I very nearly joined Fire Flight FOR THIS LIT AESTHETIC! Ya'll are killing me, my wallet is doomed.

@Osmodeus oooooo, Primal Flame looks GOOD! How does it work with Shardflank, tho?

@BritishSarcasm yesssss~ I always have noodles that need EXTRA FIRE! Obsidian Hide is great!

@Vovina *sees Faster Than You* THIS IS AN ACCENT I NEED!!!!!

@VALENTINX YOU. You understand how good Bogsneak skincents work. Forgebog is fantastic and I have a lady who needs it. Maybe several.

@JustaRev OMG, Firebelly is beautiful!!! *screams into the distance because FIRE DRAGONS*
I very nearly joined Fire Flight FOR THIS LIT AESTHETIC! Ya'll are killing me, my wallet is doomed.

@Osmodeus oooooo, Primal Flame looks GOOD! How does it work with Shardflank, tho?

@BritishSarcasm yesssss~ I always have noodles that need EXTRA FIRE! Obsidian Hide is great!

@Vovina *sees Faster Than You* THIS IS AN ACCENT I NEED!!!!!

@VALENTINX YOU. You understand how good Bogsneak skincents work. Forgebog is fantastic and I have a lady who needs it. Maybe several.

@JustaRev OMG, Firebelly is beautiful!!! *screams into the distance because FIRE DRAGONS*
@Naramyon Thank you! Unfortunately it doesn't quite play nice with shardflank but if there's interest and it's not chosen I may make variants for the silhouette breaking terts. [img]https://i.imgur.com/0cKlJp6.png[/img]
@Naramyon

Thank you! Unfortunately it doesn't quite play nice with shardflank but if there's interest and it's not chosen I may make variants for the silhouette breaking terts.

0cKlJp6.png
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
I have decided that browsing the Flameforge submissions thread was absolutely a mistake I can't afford all of these glorious skincents but I still can't regret it.

@dynkie Dude, Flaming Ring Bearer is so frigging clever!! The EARS, the way the horns just- UGH, that's so cool and I hope it wins!

@Garcronchs Okay, Hot to the Touch is unfairly awesome. xD I love how this transforms a fae into a smol lava sprite. :D
Can you imagine these little blighters building hives out of magma instead of sap?! BECAUSE I CAN AND IT'S AMAZING!!

@Autopilot ohmygod, Mobile Eruption is such a great idea!!! The LORE that I can build for thisdklfaldskjfalskdjflaksjf

@bioluminosity WE HAVE MAGMA NOODLES!! So, Magmatic Induction is glorious, just so you know.

@nattravnen oh, now Burnt Offering is a delicate touch, which is a different take on Flame than I've seen in other submissions. :D This is a lovely accent!

@Endivinity ooOOOOo, Beltane is a regal skincent!
I have decided that browsing the Flameforge submissions thread was absolutely a mistake I can't afford all of these glorious skincents but I still can't regret it.

@dynkie Dude, Flaming Ring Bearer is so frigging clever!! The EARS, the way the horns just- UGH, that's so cool and I hope it wins!

@Garcronchs Okay, Hot to the Touch is unfairly awesome. xD I love how this transforms a fae into a smol lava sprite. :D
Can you imagine these little blighters building hives out of magma instead of sap?! BECAUSE I CAN AND IT'S AMAZING!!

@Autopilot ohmygod, Mobile Eruption is such a great idea!!! The LORE that I can build for thisdklfaldskjfalskdjflaksjf

@bioluminosity WE HAVE MAGMA NOODLES!! So, Magmatic Induction is glorious, just so you know.

@nattravnen oh, now Burnt Offering is a delicate touch, which is a different take on Flame than I've seen in other submissions. :D This is a lovely accent!

@Endivinity ooOOOOo, Beltane is a regal skincent!
@Narmyon Aaah thank you so much!!! You're such a kind person for complimenting so many people uniquely as well!!! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@Narmyon Aaah thank you so much!!! You're such a kind person for complimenting so many people uniquely as well!!!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@Naramyon Thank you so much! I had fun making it, so it's great to hear that people love Igneous Forgebeast!
@Naramyon Thank you so much! I had fun making it, so it's great to hear that people love Igneous Forgebeast!
Seriously, all you artists are AMAZING. Like, dang, you just envision something and then you MAKE IT REAL!! How cool is that??
And everyone making submissions to Flameforge? DANG, ya'll rock hard.

Because I keep seeing new beautiful works of art, here are more skins/accents that I liked.

@Zihette Welp, you've already broken my heart because I doubt BOTH of your entries can win. Ancient Fire gives me warm nostalgia because the style of the flames reminds me of LoZ: Wind Waker, which is my Most Replayed LoZ game.
Lava Lamp has me sulking because now I'm sad that I don't have a pet Lavasneak to follow me around the house and be adorable and glowy. I need an entire cavern lined with Lavasneak! Lavasneak guards for the Lavadome!

@Ink *wraps Tundra in a Warm Embrace* *is fatally burned* wORth IT.

@Joule *groans* Emberskull is delightfully dangerous and tempts to me acquire an appropriate WC. I like how it's uncertain whether this WC is some kind of flameheart golem, or just wearing some fabulous warpaint.

@Frothtea Simple and subtle, Master Forgesmith is perfect for fleshing out Lore. It's the kind of skincent you keep in your pocket until you have THE PERFECT SD and then suddenly your clan as a mastersmith!

@SilverLately IT'S FOR GNARLHORNS THANK YOU!! And even better, Candlebearer's Luminosity is one of those more subtle pieces, so it'll work well on a broad pallet. This is so elegant, you're killing me.

@Auries Hi, do you accept marriage proposals from random strangers? No? Alrighty then. Regardless, Inferno Angel is beautiful. Brilliant used of neck coverage- I'm just going to have to stare at this a while. This is too pretty- I've forgotten how to language.

So many amazing submission by some very skilled artists.
Thank you all for sharing your work with us! Good luck!
Seriously, all you artists are AMAZING. Like, dang, you just envision something and then you MAKE IT REAL!! How cool is that??
And everyone making submissions to Flameforge? DANG, ya'll rock hard.

Because I keep seeing new beautiful works of art, here are more skins/accents that I liked.

@Zihette Welp, you've already broken my heart because I doubt BOTH of your entries can win. Ancient Fire gives me warm nostalgia because the style of the flames reminds me of LoZ: Wind Waker, which is my Most Replayed LoZ game.
Lava Lamp has me sulking because now I'm sad that I don't have a pet Lavasneak to follow me around the house and be adorable and glowy. I need an entire cavern lined with Lavasneak! Lavasneak guards for the Lavadome!

@Ink *wraps Tundra in a Warm Embrace* *is fatally burned* wORth IT.

@Joule *groans* Emberskull is delightfully dangerous and tempts to me acquire an appropriate WC. I like how it's uncertain whether this WC is some kind of flameheart golem, or just wearing some fabulous warpaint.

@Frothtea Simple and subtle, Master Forgesmith is perfect for fleshing out Lore. It's the kind of skincent you keep in your pocket until you have THE PERFECT SD and then suddenly your clan as a mastersmith!

@SilverLately IT'S FOR GNARLHORNS THANK YOU!! And even better, Candlebearer's Luminosity is one of those more subtle pieces, so it'll work well on a broad pallet. This is so elegant, you're killing me.

@Auries Hi, do you accept marriage proposals from random strangers? No? Alrighty then. Regardless, Inferno Angel is beautiful. Brilliant used of neck coverage- I'm just going to have to stare at this a while. This is too pretty- I've forgotten how to language.

So many amazing submission by some very skilled artists.
Thank you all for sharing your work with us! Good luck!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21