Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Flameforger's Contest 2019
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
Hey, you guys would tell me if I accidentally made my entree too dark or something right? Q_Q [quote name="TwistedViolinist" date="2019-08-16 10:50:20" ] This is my first time ever making a skin, please feel free to critique (or tell me if I made a mistake!) [emoji=fire rune size=1]~[b]Laminae Infernum[/b]~[emoji=fire rune size=1] Alt names: Armed and Ready, Bladehenge "The latest in Ashfall Waste technology! This armour set has not just defensive capability, but offensive as well. There is nothing we cannot forge! Erm...how do I take it off again...?" ~Random fire dragon 2019 [img]https://i.imgur.com/fzF2pTG.png[/img] Judging size: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5B1DhxA.png[/img] Examples: [img]https://i.imgur.com/J7ZuSww.png[/img] [/quote]
Hey, you guys would tell me if I accidentally made my entree too dark or something right? Q_Q
TwistedViolinist wrote on 2019-08-16 10:50:20:
This is my first time ever making a skin, please feel free to critique (or tell me if I made a mistake!)
~Laminae Infernum~
Alt names: Armed and Ready, Bladehenge

"The latest in Ashfall Waste technology! This armour set has not just defensive capability, but offensive as well. There is nothing we cannot forge! Erm...how do I take it off again...?" ~Random fire dragon 2019
fzF2pTG.png
Judging size:
5B1DhxA.png
Examples:
J7ZuSww.png
@LordOfTheRavens

Huh, I forgot the guide said to merge visible. Either way, the transparent one you have on the bottom looks like it should- that's the version used for judging! (The skin and accent rules can be confusing, to be honest)
@LordOfTheRavens

Huh, I forgot the guide said to merge visible. Either way, the transparent one you have on the bottom looks like it should- that's the version used for judging! (The skin and accent rules can be confusing, to be honest)
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@direhyena

I really like your gaoler skin, could you please ping me if it doesn't win?
And I have another question: Is it intentional that there isn't a second back leg visible? It kinda threw me off on the example with wintercoat, where the back leg fur is on the part with the background colors o.o
@direhyena

I really like your gaoler skin, could you please ping me if it doesn't win?
And I have another question: Is it intentional that there isn't a second back leg visible? It kinda threw me off on the example with wintercoat, where the back leg fur is on the part with the background colors o.o
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
Ooooooooh @TwistedViolinist, that's flipping cool! The way it looks so sharp and flowy at the same time is great. Doesn't look too dark to me!
Ooooooooh @TwistedViolinist, that's flipping cool! The way it looks so sharp and flowy at the same time is great. Doesn't look too dark to me!
pierrot.pngheliotrope.png
@MyrrhAndDaydream
???? That’s a real good accent. I’d love to be pinged if it doesn’t win
@MyrrhAndDaydream
???? That’s a real good accent. I’d love to be pinged if it doesn’t win
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Rosebrush
Wow, that's a relief! Thank you for letting me know
I'm glad you enjoy the design that much!
@Rosebrush
Wow, that's a relief! Thank you for letting me know
I'm glad you enjoy the design that much!
@direhyena woah, your submission is awesome. Can I be added to the ping list for this if it doesn't win?
@direhyena woah, your submission is awesome. Can I be added to the ping list for this if it doesn't win?
42530bc5f614129e3cd515962b6f5786d9db5cf8.png Nursery
Snapper Plush Adopts: 200g/kt
Days since last impulse buy: 0
vxVXRV1.gif
Hullo! I haven't really made a skin before except, well one, and I spent quite awhile slaving over it haha! I would love to spend more time fixing up the feathers on this (some are a but smudged, and to better define em and maybe even make some of the wing transparent- that weird white thing people do to 'ghost' parts of a dragon.) However do I have time to do any of this? Is the deadline exactly when it turns the 18th?

The thingy in question:

Nevermind! I fixed what needed to be fixed! This was fun! :D
Hullo! I haven't really made a skin before except, well one, and I spent quite awhile slaving over it haha! I would love to spend more time fixing up the feathers on this (some are a but smudged, and to better define em and maybe even make some of the wing transparent- that weird white thing people do to 'ghost' parts of a dragon.) However do I have time to do any of this? Is the deadline exactly when it turns the 18th?

The thingy in question:

Nevermind! I fixed what needed to be fixed! This was fun! :D
bEJeSzJ.png
@MyrrhAndDaydream
I love your accent! I hope it wins!
@MyrrhAndDaydream
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[quote name="Crescentstar711" date="2019-08-18 04:46:39" ] @MyrrhAndDaydream I love your accent! I hope it wins! [/quote] Oh gosh, thank you! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
Crescentstar711 wrote on 2019-08-18 04:46:39:
@MyrrhAndDaydream
Oh gosh, thank you!
princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21