Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Flameforger's Contest 2019
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@Hollystorm I might give it a shot! Are there any particular species that most interest you?
@Hollystorm I might give it a shot! Are there any particular species that most interest you?
SXicMa1.png
@butcherbaby

oh thank you!!! it's a 100% coverage skin so only the eyes make a difference when applied to different dragons ^^;

Full coverage/close to full coverage skins usually aren't my jam but I really enjoyed doing this! It's definitely gonna be used on my Sinestra gal if I end up winning!

Character and creature design is one of my biggest passions with art so I really try to make things flow together and look good without being too overwhelming!
@butcherbaby

oh thank you!!! it's a 100% coverage skin so only the eyes make a difference when applied to different dragons ^^;

Full coverage/close to full coverage skins usually aren't my jam but I really enjoyed doing this! It's definitely gonna be used on my Sinestra gal if I end up winning!

Character and creature design is one of my biggest passions with art so I really try to make things flow together and look good without being too overwhelming!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@WingMedusa Wildclaw females or Nocture Fems!
@WingMedusa Wildclaw females or Nocture Fems!
71-BF354-F-1-A7-E-4406-B87-E-7821-C39-FA55-B.gif || FR Time +2 || give me food please i’m desperate
@direhyena Every festival I tell myself "No more buying skins!" but i see my rule breaker is Tyger Tyger ... if it doesn't win, please print it coz I want!!! So beautiful!
@direhyena Every festival I tell myself "No more buying skins!" but i see my rule breaker is Tyger Tyger ... if it doesn't win, please print it coz I want!!! So beautiful!
mM2VM9X.png
@direhyena

If, for some crazy reason, Tyger Tyger doesn't get picked, could I be added to a pinglist if you decide to print it, anyway? It's so gorgeous.
@direhyena

If, for some crazy reason, Tyger Tyger doesn't get picked, could I be added to a pinglist if you decide to print it, anyway? It's so gorgeous.
7d96ebw.gif
thank you guys! i'll see what i can do about printing it if it doesn't win, as people seem to like it
thank you guys! i'll see what i can do about printing it if it doesn't win, as people seem to like it
@LordOfTheRavens

Your accent is really pretty, but it needs to be submitted 350 x 350 pixels with a transparent background in order to be judged! They just use the smaller, transparent version for the skin- the PSD isn't needed.

This is the official skin and accent tutorial. The very end is about making it smaller / ready to be submitted!

Good luck!
@LordOfTheRavens

Your accent is really pretty, but it needs to be submitted 350 x 350 pixels with a transparent background in order to be judged! They just use the smaller, transparent version for the skin- the PSD isn't needed.

This is the official skin and accent tutorial. The very end is about making it smaller / ready to be submitted!

Good luck!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@direhyena I love Tyger, Tyger so much! If it doesn’t win, can I be pinged for it? Also, how much would you be selling it for so I can save up? A rough estimate works!
@direhyena I love Tyger, Tyger so much! If it doesn’t win, can I be pinged for it? Also, how much would you be selling it for so I can save up? A rough estimate works!
@ReiOfLight i'm glad you like it! i added you to a pinglist to keep track, but i'll most likely work out the details after the fest skins are announced, but as a rough estimate i'd say around 800-1000 gems depending on how many people show interest.
@ReiOfLight i'm glad you like it! i added you to a pinglist to keep track, but i'll most likely work out the details after the fest skins are announced, but as a rough estimate i'd say around 800-1000 gems depending on how many people show interest.
@Havic Thanks for letting me know. Im slightly confused by why to ''merge visible'' Since doesnt that merge the base with the accent. I feel like it won't look proper now? Im just new to this so I want some clearing on how the transparancy works when Its not a whole skin but an accent. I dont want the grey base to go under the accent? Or maybe Im just not understanding some key element of the process? Well here is the resized png img [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/611355442496536588/611863907329507370/accent_coatl_1_redo_png.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/611355442496536588/611864096974962688/accent_coatl_1_redo_trans.png[/img] Im still keeping every version of it saved though.
@Havic Thanks for letting me know. Im slightly confused by why to ''merge visible''
Since doesnt that merge the base with the accent. I feel like it won't look proper now?
Im just new to this so I want some clearing on how the transparancy works when Its not a whole skin but an accent. I dont want the grey base to go under the accent?
Or maybe Im just not understanding some key element of the process?

Well here is the resized png img

accent_coatl_1_redo_png.png

accent_coatl_1_redo_trans.png

Im still keeping every version of it saved though.
[img][/img][url][/url]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21