Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] Sparkling Gaoblin - Gaoler F TCC
1 2 3
@Jinoga @Missyboo1221 I would be delighted to add you both. Thank you for signing up!
@Jinoga @Missyboo1221 I would be delighted to add you both. Thank you for signing up!
I already have a plan for it!!!
I already have a plan for it!!!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Desnik Could I please be on the reprint list? ^^
@Desnik Could I please be on the reprint list? ^^
66ei84J.png
@Aberdakitty Of course! Hi there
@Aberdakitty Of course! Hi there
@Desnik I'd love to get a reprint ping, this skin is amazing, love it! :D
@Desnik I'd love to get a reprint ping, this skin is amazing, love it! :D
@Ytfm I put you down for a slot! Also, I love your skins and accents. It's an honor to have your interest.
@Ytfm I put you down for a slot! Also, I love your skins and accents. It's an honor to have your interest.
@Desnik Oh my thank you for your sweet words! I'm so happy I could buy your skin <3
@Desnik Oh my thank you for your sweet words! I'm so happy I could buy your skin <3

Sent out PAs and CRs, have four copies left over on the public AH.

Sent out PAs and CRs, have four copies left over on the public AH.
@Desnik

I would grab one off of the AH but I'm a bit short on funds at the moment, can I be signed up for the next printing?
@Desnik

I would grab one off of the AH but I'm a bit short on funds at the moment, can I be signed up for the next printing?
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@Lonefox They've been hanging out for a few days. I believe they'll persist. In the event that they're not there when you get the gems/treasure, I'll send in a reprint order at that point.
@Lonefox They've been hanging out for a few days. I believe they'll persist. In the event that they're not there when you get the gems/treasure, I'll send in a reprint order at that point.
1 2 3