Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center] [b]CLOSED! BUT YOU CAN FIND MY CURRENT SHOP HERE: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2527836#post_2527836[/b] My Thundercrack 2019 Honorable Mention, S.S. Stormchaser, is now for sale :) [skin=31448] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/udnKKTL.png[/img] [b]Please read the info below![/b] [color=373a47]______________________________________________________________________[/color][/center] [LIST] [*]Slots are 800g each. You can ping me, or not, I am subscribed. [*]Once at least 7 (gem) slots for a skin are filled, I'll ping everyone who bought slots and ask for payment. Then I will buy the blueprints and submit them to FR. No need to send payment until I ping you for it. [*]Preferred method of sending payment is CR.[/LIST] [center][color=373a47]______________________________________________________________________[/color][/center] [size=2][b]Note:[/b] The scry previews are not wearing the official version of the skin due to me having to darken the lineart/shadows after making them. I will update them when I am able.[/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/M03rfoZ.png[/img][nextcol][color=white]xx[/color] [nextcol][quote=Round 3 Slots: OPEN]1. @wugglyump 2. @wugglyump 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. @Vinyamar 10. Slots 9 and 10 can be gems or treasure, at a rate of 1g:1000t [u]STATUS:[/u] Taking pre-orders [br] [/quote][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/rqVzdd1.png[/img][nextcol][color=white]xx[/color] [nextcol][quote=Round 4 Slots: OPEN]1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [u]STATUS:[/u] Awaiting interest [br] [/quote][/columns]
CLOSED! BUT YOU CAN FIND MY CURRENT SHOP HERE: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2527836#post_2527836

My Thundercrack 2019 Honorable Mention, S.S. Stormchaser, is now for sale :)

udnKKTL.png

Please read the info below!
  • Once at least 7 (gem) slots for a skin are filled, I'll ping everyone who bought slots and ask for payment. Then I will buy the blueprints and submit them to FR. No need to send payment until I ping you for it.
  • Preferred method of sending payment is CR.

Note: The scry previews are not wearing the official version of the skin due to me having to darken the lineart/shadows after making them. I will update them when I am able.

M03rfoZ.png xx
Round 3 Slots: OPEN wrote:
1. @wugglyump

2. @wugglyump

9. @Vinyamar

Slots 9 and 10 can be gems or treasure, at a rate of 1g:1000t

Taking pre-orders

rqVzdd1.png xx
Round 4 Slots: OPEN wrote:

Awaiting interest

BFEMrcM.png
One for me!
One for me!
mM2VM9X.png
I'd like a gem slot, please! Thank you :)
I'd like a gem slot, please! Thank you :)
@nohsara I'll snag a gem slot for S.S. Stormchaser please!
@nohsara I'll snag a gem slot for S.S. Stormchaser please!
ctZUH5g.png
@Emberglo @trigonometry @Lionsong
You are all added! Wow one day I should really work on consolidating my shop threads
@Emberglo @trigonometry @Lionsong
You are all added! Wow one day I should really work on consolidating my shop threads
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

Me at myself: Girl, don't do it

Also Me: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yeah, sign me up for a gem slot please! :P
Should I send in money now?

@nohsara

Me at myself: Girl, don't do it

Also Me: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yeah, sign me up for a gem slot please! :P
Should I send in money now?

o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@galaxanova thank you! @Mudy haha I'm glad you decided to get it. And actually yes you can, since I just got enough slots filled :) @Suspended @Icystorm @Emberglo @trigonometry @Lionsong @RaiStarDragon @galaxanova @Mudy Hi again all! You can all send payment over since I've got over 7 slots filled (CR preferred). Once that's done I can submit the skin to FR :) And wow, that was the fastest I've ever gotten slots filled for a skin! Thank you all so much for your love and support for my crazy airship skin [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@galaxanova thank you!
@Mudy haha I'm glad you decided to get it. And actually yes you can, since I just got enough slots filled :)

@Suspended @Icystorm @Emberglo @trigonometry @Lionsong @RaiStarDragon @galaxanova @Mudy
Hi again all! You can all send payment over since I've got over 7 slots filled (CR preferred). Once that's done I can submit the skin to FR :)

And wow, that was the fastest I've ever gotten slots filled for a skin! Thank you all so much for your love and support for my crazy airship skin
BFEMrcM.png
@nohsara

Sorry, I never buy accents/skins whatsoever and I'm not english native so I'm confused :'D

Should I send the 800g rn via CR? :)
@nohsara

Sorry, I never buy accents/skins whatsoever and I'm not english native so I'm confused :'D

Should I send the 800g rn via CR? :)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@nohsara

I'd like a gem slot. Thanks!
@nohsara

I'd like a gem slot. Thanks!
@Mudy yes :D

@Lonefox you got the last slot for round one! you can send payment now

@Lycoteuthis since lonefox posted first, I put you down for round 2, hopefully that fills up soon :) No need to send payment until then!
@Mudy yes :D

@Lonefox you got the last slot for round one! you can send payment now

@Lycoteuthis since lonefox posted first, I put you down for round 2, hopefully that fills up soon :) No need to send payment until then!
BFEMrcM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7