Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@ghostesez

I love your design! Definitely very creative. The lightning on the wing is almost a bit to smooth, more like a radio wave instead of lightning. The lightning everywhere else is good though! And like Birdmusic said, it would definitely benefit from being a more saturated or brighter shade of blue. Besides that I love your design and I hope you make it!

Also, could some kind people give me some constructive criticism as well? (Still getting into the skin/accent game as well! Its my first ever accent, and I haven't done a skin yet! :D)

( Its the first skin on the fifth page )
@ghostesez

I love your design! Definitely very creative. The lightning on the wing is almost a bit to smooth, more like a radio wave instead of lightning. The lightning everywhere else is good though! And like Birdmusic said, it would definitely benefit from being a more saturated or brighter shade of blue. Besides that I love your design and I hope you make it!

Also, could some kind people give me some constructive criticism as well? (Still getting into the skin/accent game as well! Its my first ever accent, and I haven't done a skin yet! :D)

( Its the first skin on the fifth page )
ACOZFAh.png
@cordifolium

Thank you for letting me know! I went and fixed it, I think. I almost forgot to unhide the shadow layer when I went to edit my post.

Are we allowed to make different versions of it if it wins?
@cordifolium

Thank you for letting me know! I went and fixed it, I think. I almost forgot to unhide the shadow layer when I went to edit my post.

Are we allowed to make different versions of it if it wins?
shadowtop2.png
So before I submit this I would like a bit of feedback. I'm still new to this and I just want to know if this is acceptable as a skin? [img]https://i.imgur.com/fR2UAgG.png[/img]
So before I submit this I would like a bit of feedback. I'm still new to this and I just want to know if this is acceptable as a skin?
fR2UAgG.png
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random Brit
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
@shunkerbelle I'm also really new to skins/accents (submitted my first one)!

But I dont see anything wrong with it as far as I know, and make sure the actual submission is 350 x 350 when you submit! (not sure if it is or isn't, just wanted to mention) It looks really good overall! "Ensure that “Constrain Proportions” is checked, then change the image height and width to 350 x 350 pixels." (from the tutorial)
@shunkerbelle I'm also really new to skins/accents (submitted my first one)!

But I dont see anything wrong with it as far as I know, and make sure the actual submission is 350 x 350 when you submit! (not sure if it is or isn't, just wanted to mention) It looks really good overall! "Ensure that “Constrain Proportions” is checked, then change the image height and width to 350 x 350 pixels." (from the tutorial)
ACOZFAh.png
@pigeonz Wow! I love your submission! I hope you make it! :D @DeathCap I love your submission as well! Is it based off of this? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/lightning_0.png[/img] I think it is, and i like all the detail that went into the cactus needles! Hope you make it as well!
@pigeonz Wow! I love your submission! I hope you make it! :D

@DeathCap I love your submission as well! Is it based off of this? lightning_0.png
I think it is, and i like all the detail that went into the cactus needles! Hope you make it as well!

ACOZFAh.png
@Orielion

Yeah! I saw there were no cactus ones yet(I don't think) so I wanted to try that. I'm considering a second submission that would be a skin and covered in different kinds of blooming cacti. And thank you, yours is neat too. :)
@Orielion

Yeah! I saw there were no cactus ones yet(I don't think) so I wanted to try that. I'm considering a second submission that would be a skin and covered in different kinds of blooming cacti. And thank you, yours is neat too. :)
@Orielion thank you so much! i love yours too, it looks so crisp and clean!
@Orielion thank you so much! i love yours too, it looks so crisp and clean!

> pigeon
> they/them
@pigeonz Thank you!! :D
@pigeonz Thank you!! :D
ACOZFAh.png
@DeathCap The cactus idea is cool! It stands out when compared to everything else so far! I like it!
@DeathCap The cactus idea is cool! It stands out when compared to everything else so far! I like it!
FR +3
she/her or they/them
Sales Tab
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@Caydebug

Thank you!
@Caydebug

Thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23