Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Nightmare10 you might wanna keep your designs all in one post and another thing hH you cant use textured images unless you painted them yourself and one more thing! make sure you get rid of these little tips so that your entry is valid [center][img]http://media.whirled.club/media/18e868d884c0bbf1e4cac3bd6534be400309d901.png[/img][/center]
@Nightmare10 you might wanna keep your designs all in one post and another thing hH you cant use textured images unless you painted them yourself and one more thing! make sure you get rid of these little tips so that your entry is valid
18e868d884c0bbf1e4cac3bd6534be400309d901.png
1526859765072.gif
@Frayta Oh man, I wonder how many people on the site are too young to remember when flying toasters were one of the default windows screensavers. XDD I hope you finish that entry, it's hilarious.
@Frayta Oh man, I wonder how many people on the site are too young to remember when flying toasters were one of the default windows screensavers. XDD I hope you finish that entry, it's hilarious.
doFoi94.png
@Shinko

I find myself humming that tune while I work on this,

Still needs a good pun name though. Right now it's just "Skytoaster"

@Shinko

I find myself humming that tune while I work on this,

Still needs a good pun name though. Right now it's just "Skytoaster"

tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
@Frayta
Name is "The Toastdancer" xD
@Frayta
Name is "The Toastdancer" xD
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
.. And it looks like I need help again. I know I've JUST posted for help like 3 minutes ago, but yes, I need more >.> I want to make sure my entrie's good- ANYWAY I want to check how to do the "judging"? like what layers do I make invisible, I mean (for a skincent) Here's my updated wip, if you're interested: [img]https://i.imgur.com/4pL7ary.png[/img]
.. And it looks like I need help again.
I know I've JUST posted for help like 3 minutes ago, but yes, I need more >.>
I want to make sure my entrie's good-
ANYWAY
I want to check how to do the "judging"? like what layers do I make invisible, I mean (for a skincent)
Here's my updated wip, if you're interested:
4pL7ary.png
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@AoiNoRyuu
Thank you! ;o; If I decide to print it, I'll let you know!
@AoiNoRyuu
Thank you! ;o; If I decide to print it, I'll let you know!
Hi! This is my first time trying to submit a skin... so I'm really nervous! I'm confused on how to actually get the file onto the post.... could anybody help me? I think I've done everything right! (I followed the tutorial step by step, but it doesn't say how to get the file onto the post)
Hi! This is my first time trying to submit a skin... so I'm really nervous! I'm confused on how to actually get the file onto the post.... could anybody help me? I think I've done everything right! (I followed the tutorial step by step, but it doesn't say how to get the file onto the post)
ACOZFAh.png
@CNU i love your entry, so adorable. stormcatcher would approve
@CNU i love your entry, so adorable. stormcatcher would approve
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@Dachshund59

I recommend scrolling down and using the accent tutorial here.

It's mainly for photoshop, but just looking at the images should give you an idea of how your skincent or accent should look when it's actually uploaded.

The prexisting lines and shadows should be over whatever you're drawing on the skin/accent, and everything else should be transparent.
@Dachshund59

I recommend scrolling down and using the accent tutorial here.

It's mainly for photoshop, but just looking at the images should give you an idea of how your skincent or accent should look when it's actually uploaded.

The prexisting lines and shadows should be over whatever you're drawing on the skin/accent, and everything else should be transparent.
1aEvf03.png
@Caecilius

I really like your entry stormeater, the clouds look really cool and dynamic!
@Caecilius

I really like your entry stormeater, the clouds look really cool and dynamic!
- - - - - - - fe8sU3E.png- - - -7ZQASc7.png- - - - 9744ec8f5715461bd7c0486279122cf38a8dbdb1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23