Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Autopilot Thanks so much! If it doesn't win I could definitely still make it a skin or make a more saturated one.

Also, I'm absolutely cool with you making a similar skin. I'd like to see some more severe weather inspired skins in the future!
@Autopilot Thanks so much! If it doesn't win I could definitely still make it a skin or make a more saturated one.

Also, I'm absolutely cool with you making a similar skin. I'd like to see some more severe weather inspired skins in the future!
@Slaytheis

electric veins is AWESOME I really hope it wins I need like 20 copies
@Slaytheis

electric veins is AWESOME I really hope it wins I need like 20 copies

HzxzT7E.png KUcJc1f.png T7oZG2V.png 7NPoCKT.png 9x8LL2o.png 6BflSJ5.png UufrmFo.png Ok4d76e.png 6agDyZh.png dbA9WLD.png 0B6Swia.png IdvUWWa.png
I hope that everyone has fun making skins! All of them look so good so far! Good luck! [emoji=tundra star size=1]
I hope that everyone has fun making skins! All of them look so good so far! Good luck!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
They all look amazing! There will probably be more Gaoler skins/accents posted soon! Maybe...
They all look amazing! There will probably be more Gaoler skins/accents posted soon! Maybe...
F50lMAz.png
I always loved Lightning flight aesthetics (even though I’m a happy Noodledad follower), so I’m very excited for all the pretty skins and accents! <3
I always loved Lightning flight aesthetics (even though I’m a happy Noodledad follower), so I’m very excited for all the pretty skins and accents! <3
MS6xnJoY_o.png
[size=4]I need help with my (first? i might do two) submission for this contest. I've got a rough WIP of it right now, and I want to check how much of the derg it covers - so, does it cover less or more then 50%, and should it be a skincent or accent. Here it is. Any help is much appreciated:[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QhvcROV.png[/img] [size=4]Also - its (possibly) going to be called "Cyoatl" - a pun on Cyborg/Coatl. Do you think that's a fitting name? ^^'
I need help with my (first? i might do two) submission for this contest. I've got a rough WIP of it right now, and I want to check how much of the derg it covers - so, does it cover less or more then 50%, and should it be a skincent or accent.
Here it is. Any help is much appreciated:

QhvcROV.png
Also - its (possibly) going to be called "Cyoatl" - a pun on Cyborg/Coatl. Do you think that's a fitting name? ^^'
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Dachshund59
Just eyeballing it for a minute or so, looks to be under 50%. Don’t know if it’s less than 30% though, so skincent might hafta do!

I do like the name as well, nice play on words c:
@Dachshund59
Just eyeballing it for a minute or so, looks to be under 50%. Don’t know if it’s less than 30% though, so skincent might hafta do!

I do like the name as well, nice play on words c:
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Malzykins
Thanks for the advice! :D I'll make it a skincent - it's a bit easier, anyhow x3
@Malzykins
Thanks for the advice! :D I'll make it a skincent - it's a bit easier, anyhow x3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Koobi

I love that accent! Even if it doesn't win, I would like it to be printed^^

@Frayta

I love that concept XD
@Koobi

I love that accent! Even if it doesn't win, I would like it to be printed^^

@Frayta

I love that concept XD
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

I hoped to ahve it a bit farther along before they posted the submission thread, but the little wings will be kinda like stormclouds with sparks and stuff.

Also I just love flying toasters.
@AoiNoRyuu

I hoped to ahve it a bit farther along before they posted the submission thread, but the little wings will be kinda like stormclouds with sparks and stuff.

Also I just love flying toasters.
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23