Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@Paladingineer I think I fixed it? If not, please tell me if it still has problems!
@Paladingineer I think I fixed it? If not, please tell me if it still has problems!
DshiI.gif nLEle.gif2AAVB.gifqNX92.gif
Well, just submitted mine! Any thoughts?
Well, just submitted mine! Any thoughts?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Tiguidou

I absolutely adore your Suntouched Seeker! If it doesn't get in, will you be making any prints? Because I gave a mighty need!
@Tiguidou

I absolutely adore your Suntouched Seeker! If it doesn't get in, will you be making any prints? Because I gave a mighty need!
@Clya

I rather like the skydancer accent! Sksksk I'm weak for stuff with chains and whatnot. I hope it wins!
@Clya

I rather like the skydancer accent! Sksksk I'm weak for stuff with chains and whatnot. I hope it wins!
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
@AoiNoRyuu
Thank you!
@AoiNoRyuu
Thank you!
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

Has the amount of accents that will be chosen been increased since there's a new breed?
Has the amount of accents that will be chosen been increased since there's a new breed?
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
All the Gaoler skins and accents have me so hyped for this festival! get here already BSJ!

@Indulg3nce
your entries are wicked amazing and i hope hope hope they win, i'll grab like 100 of em!
All the Gaoler skins and accents have me so hyped for this festival! get here already BSJ!

@Indulg3nce
your entries are wicked amazing and i hope hope hope they win, i'll grab like 100 of em!
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
Hi @bioluminosity ! I love your Crescent Bioluminosity accent! If it doesnt win, were you thinking of printing it? If so, consider me interested!
Hi @bioluminosity ! I love your Crescent Bioluminosity accent! If it doesnt win, were you thinking of printing it? If so, consider me interested!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
artists... please... calm down - i don’t have the money or the dragons for all these accents but i’m going to try anyways,,. so many wonderful wildclaw works so far i went :O at several of them!!
artists... please... calm down - i don’t have the money or the dragons for all these accents but i’m going to try anyways,,. so many wonderful wildclaw works so far i went :O at several of them!!
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Yo everyone! I just submitted mine. This is my first time submitting something, any thoughts?
Link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2698582/10#post_39325715
Not sure if it's not "Light themed" enough, but hey, I tried.

(P.S. If you're interested in it if it doesn't win, I can't print it since I'm poor and I spent all my money on Gaolers.)
Yo everyone! I just submitted mine. This is my first time submitting something, any thoughts?
Link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2698582/10#post_39325715
Not sure if it's not "Light themed" enough, but hey, I tried.

(P.S. If you're interested in it if it doesn't win, I can't print it since I'm poor and I spent all my money on Gaolers.)
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21