Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Brightshine Jubilee 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@flowrevliS @Kayenta @TheEnderDraco @ZenoOfElea @HalfbloodHybrid @Kazure

Hi folks,

A quick heads-up that I removed your posts from the Contest Submission thread. Please keep in mind that reserve posts are not allowed, and any comments or questions should be posted in this thread instead.

Thank you,
Gaia
@flowrevliS @Kayenta @TheEnderDraco @ZenoOfElea @HalfbloodHybrid @Kazure

Hi folks,

A quick heads-up that I removed your posts from the Contest Submission thread. Please keep in mind that reserve posts are not allowed, and any comments or questions should be posted in this thread instead.

Thank you,
Gaia
Not too experienced making skins over here...I thought of making a Gaoler skin to cash in on that hype, but all that fur drives me crazy so, Wildclaws.
Not too experienced making skins over here...I thought of making a Gaoler skin to cash in on that hype, but all that fur drives me crazy so, Wildclaws.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
all the skins looking good! I hope to see more Gaol skins
all the skins looking good! I hope to see more Gaol skins
mZeSXZC.png
@RiavaCornelia - I hope your gaoler accent wins! It's SO beautiful!!!
@RiavaCornelia - I hope your gaoler accent wins! It's SO beautiful!!!
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
Oooh, a vista for the Winners? :o
Oooh, a vista for the Winners? :o
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@CountingChocobos

The one I'm using is what you get for a skin contest :3
@CountingChocobos

The one I'm using is what you get for a skin contest :3
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png Plagueisweenies2k15
@Frayta Ahh, thanks! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Frayta

Ahh, thanks!
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
@Aequorin

Is there any way we can get a version of the Gaoler files that include the line-breaking terts?

We're kind of in a limbo between 'skins not being compatible for gened galoers vs gened skin designs breaking line rules on basics.
@Aequorin

Is there any way we can get a version of the Gaoler files that include the line-breaking terts?

We're kind of in a limbo between 'skins not being compatible for gened galoers vs gened skin designs breaking line rules on basics.
@Gaia
Okay thx for the info xd i wanted to edit it and post my skin but it dissapeared so i just made new one ._.

I have a few questions about the skin gathering:

1.Am i supposted to have at least one blueprint for my skin/accent to count?
2. Is it okay if theres no picture of accent only? I saved it too fast and didn't even think about saving the accent only... now i can't open the file and im not able to separate the layers... ._.
@Gaia
Okay thx for the info xd i wanted to edit it and post my skin but it dissapeared so i just made new one ._.

2. Is it okay if theres no picture of accent only? I saved it too fast and didn't even think about saving the accent only... now i can't open the file and im not able to separate the layers... ._.
vdWaMqw.png
[quote name="flowrevliS" date="2019-06-10 12:29:51" ] @Gaia Okay thx for the info xd i wanted to edit it and post my skin but it dissapeared so i just made new one ._. I have a few questions about the skin gathering: 1.Am i supposted to have at least one blueprint for my skin/accent to count? 2. Is it okay if theres no picture of accent only? I saved it too fast and didn't even think about saving the accent only... now i can't open the file and im not able to separate the layers... ._. [/quote] 1) You do not need a blueprint to enter- if you win the contest you get FREE blueprints :D 2) They will need a separate version of your accent by itself if you intend for it to only edit parts of a dragons look and not a 100% coverage skin. This is because Skins/Accents go on top of your dragons art so the dragon underneath fills out negative space in your design. They will need to be posted in a format with a transparent background .PNG
flowrevliS wrote on 2019-06-10 12:29:51:
@Gaia

1) You do not need a blueprint to enter- if you win the contest you get FREE blueprints :D

2) They will need a separate version of your accent by itself if you intend for it to only edit parts of a dragons look and not a 100% coverage skin. This is because Skins/Accents go on top of your dragons art so the dragon underneath fills out negative space in your design.

They will need to be posted in a format with a transparent background .PNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21