Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Skarpetky's Accent Shop -spiral M accent
1 2 3 4 5 6
@skarpetky Sign me up for a copy, please. Also definitely make it a 10-print - I'm positive you'll get people either signing up and snagging copies off the auction house if there are extras left. [emoji=mirror star size=1]
@skarpetky Sign me up for a copy, please. Also definitely make it a 10-print - I'm positive you'll get people either signing up and snagging copies off the auction house if there are extras left.
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
@Jackspicer thanks for the advice! I changed it to a 10-print and added you on the list ^^
@Jackspicer thanks for the advice! I changed it to a 10-print and added you on the list ^^

bannerart_2021.png
[emoji=pink gem 2 size=1]

bannerart_2021.png
[emoji=heart size=1]

bannerart_2021.png
[emoji=pink gem size=1]

bannerart_2021.png
bunp
bunp

bannerart_2021.png
I think if no one else wants to put themselves down for this accent in a day or two, I'll just go ahead and print the 5-copy. We'll see though! In two days
I think if no one else wants to put themselves down for this accent in a day or two, I'll just go ahead and print the 5-copy. We'll see though! In two days

bannerart_2021.png
1. @X3X
2. @bedfordblack
3. @redfloon
4. @MissNevermind
5. @Jackspicer

Hey guys! I'm gonna start collecting the money now since it's been a week or two and I think 5 folks is all I'm gonna get for preorders. So if you guys could send the 500g (in PMs or crossroads, whichever) over within a couple days that would be good! If I don't see it within a week I'll send a PM about it to you. I'm sure we can work things out if more time is needed
1. @X3X
2. @bedfordblack
3. @redfloon
4. @MissNevermind
5. @Jackspicer

Hey guys! I'm gonna start collecting the money now since it's been a week or two and I think 5 folks is all I'm gonna get for preorders. So if you guys could send the 500g (in PMs or crossroads, whichever) over within a couple days that would be good! If I don't see it within a week I'll send a PM about it to you. I'm sure we can work things out if more time is needed

bannerart_2021.png
@Jackspicer You're the only one who hasn't yet paid, just a friendly reminder to get that in soon! Thanks.
@Jackspicer You're the only one who hasn't yet paid, just a friendly reminder to get that in soon! Thanks.

bannerart_2021.png
1. @X3X
2. @bedfordblack (galaxy)
3. @redfloon
4. @MissNevermind
5. @Jackspicer

the accent
HAS been ordered!!!

it should come in 5-7 days hopefully :^D
1. @X3X
2. @bedfordblack (galaxy)
3. @redfloon