Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Avis' Skin Shop [REOPENED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@avisicarus

No worries and I understand. I'll have the gems when needed, just need to convert some treasure to gems ^^
@avisicarus

No worries and I understand. I'll have the gems when needed, just need to convert some treasure to gems ^^
@Gaston take your time! send them when you have them ^u^
@Gaston take your time! send them when you have them ^u^
friendly bump
friendly bump
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
@avisicarus - Please add me to your pinglist! I love your art style ^^
@avisicarus - Please add me to your pinglist! I love your art style ^^
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus thank you so much
@Abderus thank you so much

@avisicarus
Omg you have a skin shop too I’m ALIVE
May I please have a carousel slot? :^D

Edit: Forgot to ask — please place me down on the general pinglist too!!

@avisicarus
Omg you have a skin shop too I’m ALIVE
May I please have a carousel slot? :^D

Edit: Forgot to ask — please place me down on the general pinglist too!!
LEbRoVp.png
bump
bump
@avisicarus if there's enough interest for a bulk, how much will the accent cost then? I should really save some money but I also want to buy this. Either way, I will be bac
@avisicarus if there's enough interest for a bulk, how much will the accent cost then? I should really save some money but I also want to buy this. Either way, I will be bac
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt hehe im glad you like it. the reason i am selling them like these is because i could not build enough interest for any previous skins. a 2 bundle would be 950g each, 5 would be 450g, 10 would be 300g. but i cannot assure you enough people will pitch in for any of these, so if you would like to get together with a few friends ill gladly sell them to you for these prices
@TehuMertt hehe im glad you like it. the reason i am selling them like these is because i could not build enough interest for any previous skins. a 2 bundle would be 950g each, 5 would be 450g, 10 would be 300g. but i cannot assure you enough people will pitch in for any of these, so if you would like to get together with a few friends ill gladly sell them to you for these prices
OH. I will see what I can do about that.
OH. I will see what I can do about that.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8