Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
I have a dream, but don't have the technological skills nor artistic talent to pull it off! Picture a male PC. Now picture him covered with the gorgeous, crawling vines of a morning glory! Maybe I'm biased, but I picture it with blue morning glories, because those are the prettiest! I have a friend with some artistic skills (no technology with which to do it though), so maybe I'll have something to show off later from her, but otherwise here are the flowers! [img]https://www.flowermeaning.com/flower-pics/Morning-Glory-Color-Meaning.jpg[/img] Edit: This is just an idea! I'd do it myself if I could. If anyone is low on ideas, and likes this one, feel free to do it!
I have a dream, but don't have the technological skills nor artistic talent to pull it off!

Picture a male PC. Now picture him covered with the gorgeous, crawling vines of a morning glory! Maybe I'm biased, but I picture it with blue morning glories, because those are the prettiest!

I have a friend with some artistic skills (no technology with which to do it though), so maybe I'll have something to show off later from her, but otherwise here are the flowers!

Morning-Glory-Color-Meaning.jpg

Edit: This is just an idea! I'd do it myself if I could. If anyone is low on ideas, and likes this one, feel free to do it!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Caecilius i am in LOVE with solar punk,, if it doesn't win will you be printing? ;0
@Caecilius i am in LOVE with solar punk,, if it doesn't win will you be printing? ;0
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist I am hoping to! Thank you for asking
@Slaytheist I am hoping to! Thank you for asking
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
bring me cactus and succulent accents, terrariums, and small animal vivariums! i have so much need!

im in ice, but my gladekeeper, nature fest is SO GOOD. im such a plant freak
bring me cactus and succulent accents, terrariums, and small animal vivariums! i have so much need!

im in ice, but my gladekeeper, nature fest is SO GOOD. im such a plant freak
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@eligos
i saw! i love the way you did the pearl and the flowers on the jewelry, hope it wins!
@eligos
i saw! i love the way you did the pearl and the flowers on the jewelry, hope it wins!
17|he/him|Pluto/Odet
Rockbreaker's Sin - Nuzlocke - Active
No Gene to Gem Gene Challenge - Active
AiOfQ.gifTeHVC.gifCpuBg.gif71knB.gifJBSwe.gif
@Autopsy
Saaaaammemeeeeee
@Autopsy
Saaaaammemeeeeee
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
@DatMoonGamer @IssuesMayExist @Bluemockingbird @mikaeia @aeoniium @dragongem23

Some of you are kinda new, but most of y'all have been here long enough to know you aren't supposed to post in the Submissions topic unless you have an actual submission to post. I know you are excited, but you are only making more work for the mods. Please try to control yourselves. Or better yet, delete your own posts to help the mods out.
@DatMoonGamer @IssuesMayExist @Bluemockingbird @mikaeia @aeoniium @dragongem23

Some of you are kinda new, but most of y'all have been here long enough to know you aren't supposed to post in the Submissions topic unless you have an actual submission to post. I know you are excited, but you are only making more work for the mods. Please try to control yourselves. Or better yet, delete your own posts to help the mods out.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Really hoping for a female spiral skin. [emoji=spiral happy size=2] Love all the submissions so far!
Really hoping for a female spiral skin. Love all the submissions so far!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@citrinebumblebee omg, Nature's Unkindness is amazing!
@citrinebumblebee omg, Nature's Unkindness is amazing!
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
i haven't done fest skins since the shadow fest! good luck ya'll! im super proud of my entries this year ^^
i haven't done fest skins since the shadow fest! good luck ya'll! im super proud of my entries this year ^^
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40