Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
I think I'm going to try and enter.. although I've never made an accent before ^^' It'll be good practice I guess.
I think I'm going to try and enter.. although I've never made an accent before ^^' It'll be good practice I guess.
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
id like to take part in this but idk how ;-;

id like to take part in this but idk how ;-;

vdWaMqw.png
Okay, so:

@TehuMertt That skin? GORGEOUS! I loved aearinn's accents so much, so this is really cool! I'd like to be pinged if you ever decide to print those!

@Caecilius Oh gods, please ping me for printing if that Snapper skin doesn't win, it's so gorgeous! Fits in with lore for one of my subclans, too!

@Sectanza I'd love to be added to the pinglist for this skin as well, if you ever decide to print it! I have a future Nature Rep who would love that skin!

@Moreii Please ping me for this accent, oh my goodness, it's AMAZING.

Okay, so:

@TehuMertt That skin? GORGEOUS! I loved aearinn's accents so much, so this is really cool! I'd like to be pinged if you ever decide to print those!

@Caecilius Oh gods, please ping me for printing if that Snapper skin doesn't win, it's so gorgeous! Fits in with lore for one of my subclans, too!

@Sectanza I'd love to be added to the pinglist for this skin as well, if you ever decide to print it! I have a future Nature Rep who would love that skin!

@Moreii Please ping me for this accent, oh my goodness, it's AMAZING.

MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana Of course! I am glad that you like it and that it can fit with you lore![emoji=tundra star size=1]
@Harana Of course! I am glad that you like it and that it can fit with you lore!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Harana Can do!~ I don't have a pinglist or shop set up since I don't have enough skins made for that, but another person is interested in a print of Rooted Rot as well. If it doesn't win and you're willing to pay for an accent blueprint (I don't have enough gems to buy one myself or I would :'D), then I'd love to get it printed for you!
@Harana Can do!~ I don't have a pinglist or shop set up since I don't have enough skins made for that, but another person is interested in a print of Rooted Rot as well. If it doesn't win and you're willing to pay for an accent blueprint (I don't have enough gems to buy one myself or I would :'D), then I'd love to get it printed for you!
beep beep lettuce
@Sectanza You can also always use the GASP pinglist if it doesn't win so you can get more slots! A print for 5, maybe? :D Hopefully I'll have enough gems for one by then!
@Sectanza You can also always use the GASP pinglist if it doesn't win so you can get more slots! A print for 5, maybe? :D Hopefully I'll have enough gems for one by then!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@harana OHHHH oh my goodness, thank you so much! I'll add you to the pinglist ♥
@harana OHHHH oh my goodness, thank you so much! I'll add you to the pinglist ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Owlfluff

I saw you were having trouble getting the image to display for Lavender and Lemons so I did some poking around to see if I could get it to work. The link from your Deviantart doesn't want to play nice with FR's coding for some reason, but you can upload your work to Imgur without an account and it should give you a link that works just fine! Just right click on the image once it's uploaded and View it, or Copy Link Location, and that'll give you the right one.

@Bleb

Anyone can enter! ^_^ It's challenging, but it's great practice, and sometimes it feels good to participate a little more in the festivals! If you go to Shop on the left side of FR, with the Trading Post, Auction House, and all that, there's a link near the bottom for Custom Skins. Go there, and it'll give you links to all of the PSD files you need, as well as tell you a little bit about the guidelines for skin and accents.

You will probably need an art program like Photoshop or SAI, or really anything that works with layers and transparency (I use MS Paint and that doesn't work XD). It's a little hard to get used to at first, but it can be fun ^_^ Also, there's a lot of great Skin/Accent makers on FR who can give you some tips if you're thinking about making some!

(Also if you don't want any of the 10 Fae skins you made, I'm collecting some for a giveaway, and I'd love to buy a few if you're looking to sell them XD)
@Owlfluff

I saw you were having trouble getting the image to display for Lavender and Lemons so I did some poking around to see if I could get it to work. The link from your Deviantart doesn't want to play nice with FR's coding for some reason, but you can upload your work to Imgur without an account and it should give you a link that works just fine! Just right click on the image once it's uploaded and View it, or Copy Link Location, and that'll give you the right one.

@Bleb

Anyone can enter! ^_^ It's challenging, but it's great practice, and sometimes it feels good to participate a little more in the festivals! If you go to Shop on the left side of FR, with the Trading Post, Auction House, and all that, there's a link near the bottom for Custom Skins. Go there, and it'll give you links to all of the PSD files you need, as well as tell you a little bit about the guidelines for skin and accents.

You will probably need an art program like Photoshop or SAI, or really anything that works with layers and transparency (I use MS Paint and that doesn't work XD). It's a little hard to get used to at first, but it can be fun ^_^ Also, there's a lot of great Skin/Accent makers on FR who can give you some tips if you're thinking about making some!

(Also if you don't want any of the 10 Fae skins you made, I'm collecting some for a giveaway, and I'd love to buy a few if you're looking to sell them XD)
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@Reee
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but you should have a transparent background. Also, it looks like the dragon base is still there, so that can be removed (or colored over if you want a full-body skin).
@Reee
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but you should have a transparent background. Also, it looks like the dragon base is still there, so that can be removed (or colored over if you want a full-body skin).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 hrnn thanks! Didn’t think it was required.
@pyereciae2788 hrnn thanks! Didn’t think it was required.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40