Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40
@TimerBunneh
You're welcome. I'm not sure if ou can re-submit yours, but you still have the chance for next year's event (but if you can't wait, then you could still print it).
@TimerBunneh
You're welcome. I'm not sure if ou can re-submit yours, but you still have the chance for next year's event (but if you can't wait, then you could still print it).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@AsterTheOrca
Um... The images aren't showing...
@AsterTheOrca
Um... The images aren't showing...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Shuppet
I hope your accent will win, but if it doesn't, then will you print it out if it doesn't win?

I know I tagged/pinged you before, but I forgot to ask if you plan on printing.
@Shuppet
I hope your accent will win, but if it doesn't, then will you print it out if it doesn't win?

I know I tagged/pinged you before, but I forgot to ask if you plan on printing.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 Oh shoot! I'll get on that as soon as I can (sadly that might not be until later today,but I'll be sure to fix that!)
@pyereciae2788 Oh shoot! I'll get on that as soon as I can (sadly that might not be until later today,but I'll be sure to fix that!)
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
@AsterTheOrca You should probably fix that. If you can't find the probablem, send me the code and I can help. Just noticed that someone else pointed it out, but I can still help you if you need it. [img]https://i.imgur.com/o2Xe2d5.png[/img]
@AsterTheOrca

You should probably fix that. If you can't find the probablem, send me the code and I can help.

Just noticed that someone else pointed it out, but I can still help you if you need it.
o2Xe2d5.png
Dinoclaire101.png
I'm thinking of making a skin/accent and I was wondering if anyone's worked out which breeds aren't featured as much in the current submissions? If I do make a skin/accent I'd probably want to go for the breeds which haven't had as much representation yet and it'd be great if someone could let me know which ones aren't there! Just from looking through myself I think I noticed a lack of female WC, and tundra dragons in general? Though I could be wrong. [b]EDIT:[/b] I'm going through and working it out now, 'cause I've got nothing else to do! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] [b]EDIT 2:[/b] I went and put the results in a new post, just so this one doesn't get hugely cluttered!
I'm thinking of making a skin/accent and I was wondering if anyone's worked out which breeds aren't featured as much in the current submissions?

If I do make a skin/accent I'd probably want to go for the breeds which haven't had as much representation yet and it'd be great if someone could let me know which ones aren't there!

Just from looking through myself I think I noticed a lack of female WC, and tundra dragons in general? Though I could be wrong.

EDIT: I'm going through and working it out now, 'cause I've got nothing else to do!
EDIT 2: I went and put the results in a new post, just so this one doesn't get hugely cluttered!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Alright, so the results are in! The breeds with the highest amount of submissions are [b]Female Pearlcatchers[/b] and [b]Male Wildclaws[/b] The breeds with the least amount of submissions are [b]Male Nocturnes[/b] and [b]Female Tundras[/b] And here's a handy little chart showing all the breeds and the amount of submissions each one has from highest to lowest: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9dOWuCb.png[/img][/center] I may have missed one or two submissions here or there, so I'm sorry if I have, but this is just a general guide. And now I know which breeds need a little more love for my own submission! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
Alright, so the results are in!

The breeds with the highest amount of submissions are Female Pearlcatchers and Male Wildclaws

The breeds with the least amount of submissions are Male Nocturnes and Female Tundras

And here's a handy little chart showing all the breeds and the amount of submissions each one has from highest to lowest:
9dOWuCb.png

I may have missed one or two submissions here or there, so I'm sorry if I have, but this is just a general guide. And now I know which breeds need a little more love for my own submission!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[center][font=calibri]Added Witherswamp to my submissions! If you want scries, please let me know! :) Find my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2674873/14#post_38881336]forum post here[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7yjgqiS.png[/img][/center]
Added Witherswamp to my submissions! If you want scries, please let me know! :)

Find my forum post here

7yjgqiS.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Dinoclaire @pyereciae2788 Hopefully fixed it! Sorry for the trouble. ^_^;
@Dinoclaire @pyereciae2788 Hopefully fixed it! Sorry for the trouble. ^_^;
*insert future art shop plug or FFVIII reference here*
@AsterTheOrca