Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DISCUSSION: Greenskeeper 2019 Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@daineger Thank you! [emoji=mirror love size=2]
@daineger Thank you!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
Good luck to all the entries! Planty skins/accents always look cool!
Good luck to all the entries! Planty skins/accents always look cool!
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
I am so excited, I've waited sooooo long for this!!! Good luck everyone!!! Everyones skins are so pretty so far ahhhh [emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=nature rune size=1]
I am so excited, I've waited sooooo long for this!!!
Good luck everyone!!! Everyones skins are so pretty so far ahhhh
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
If that pitcher plant skin wins I might just have to buy myself a female Bogsneak...
If that pitcher plant skin wins I might just have to buy myself a female Bogsneak...
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@Jussie how about 'Reclamation' or 'Ivy's Reclamation' or something for a name?
@Jussie how about 'Reclamation' or 'Ivy's Reclamation' or something for a name?
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@aeoniium
You may like the second skin in my post. Not capsule terrarium, but a terrariumcatcher
@Damindra
Added a second accent to my post
@aeoniium
You may like the second skin in my post. Not capsule terrarium, but a terrariumcatcher
@Damindra
Added a second accent to my post
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
@shroudrat
I like your submitted skincent, but I'd love to see a version without the tiny mirror as well
@shroudrat
I like your submitted skincent, but I'd love to see a version without the tiny mirror as well
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I am loving the Bogsneak submissions! :D We don't get enough fun Bog accents.

@corprus, I need to be able to turn my Bogsneak into a carnivorous plants. So much. This needs to happen. I'd make an entire garden of them.

@Jussie, THANK YOU FOR THE NECK. Bogsneak got shafted so hard by genes/apparel never working well with their throats, and you fixed it!
I am loving the Bogsneak submissions! :D We don't get enough fun Bog accents.

@corprus, I need to be able to turn my Bogsneak into a carnivorous plants. So much. This needs to happen. I'd make an entire garden of them.

@Jussie, THANK YOU FOR THE NECK. Bogsneak got shafted so hard by genes/apparel never working well with their throats, and you fixed it!
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
There's an awful lot of offtopic posts in the submissions thread [emoji=mirror confused size=2] The first two replies aren't submissions and there's a few more scattered throughout, maybe we happen to have more newbies here this month or something? Btw, does anyone know if it's actually allowed to post suggestions/ideas in that thread? I would guess not, since you're not making the skin yourself or posting any art/wips, but I'm not sure?
There's an awful lot of offtopic posts in the submissions thread The first two replies aren't submissions and there's a few more scattered throughout, maybe we happen to have more newbies here this month or something?

Btw, does anyone know if it's actually allowed to post suggestions/ideas in that thread? I would guess not, since you're not making the skin yourself or posting any art/wips, but I'm not sure?
@thace Oh.. yes. I'll have to play with that.

@Naramyon The neck is my favorite part on bogs.. so much room for fabulous jewelry and such to be drawn <3

@trigonometry People don't read. Happens every fest. Then a mod or other staff comes and cleans it up. This is the thread for chatter, the other just for submissions.
@thace Oh.. yes. I'll have to play with that.

@Naramyon The neck is my favorite part on bogs.. so much room for fabulous jewelry and such to be drawn <3

@trigonometry People don't read. Happens every fest. Then a mod or other staff comes and cleans it up. This is the thread for chatter, the other just for submissions.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40