Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Printing] Skin: Wavedancer
1 2 3 4 5
So i decided to print my wavecrest submission! [center][emoji=water rune] Skin: Wavedancer [emoji=water rune] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/ncvt1gRT/38325487.png[/img] Preview on your dragon here: [url=https://frskintester.nensec.com/preview/qjVnK][x][/url][/center] [size=5]Prices:[/size] [emoji=rainbow star 1] The initial price for a 5 copy run is [b]800g[/b]. [emoji=rainbow star 1] If there's if there's enough interest for 10 copies, the price drops to [b]600g[/b] [u]Gems are highly preferred, but i can take treasure at a 1:1250 rate[/u] [emoji=rainbow star 1] Preorder time goes until [b]April 27th[/b], after that: [emoji=ping] If i dont reach 5 copies, the skin wont be printed. [emoji=ping] If there's 5+ interest but lower than 10, i'll print 5 copies and the remaining will be put on waitlist for the next 5 copy run [emoji=ping] Similarly, if 10+ interest, the remaining will be on waitlist for a 5 copy run. [b]I advise you to order with the 800g price in mind, since i cant predict how many copies will be printed and therefore what your price will be.[/b] This is my first time printing a skin but i'm doing my best, please bear with me! ^^'
So i decided to print my wavecrest submission!
Skin: Wavedancer
38325487.png

Preview on your dragon here: [x]

Prices:
The initial price for a 5 copy run is 800g.
If there's if there's enough interest for 10 copies, the price drops to 600g

Gems are highly preferred, but i can take treasure at a 1:1250 rate

Preorder time goes until April 27th, after that:

If i dont reach 5 copies, the skin wont be printed.
If there's 5+ interest but lower than 10, i'll print 5 copies and the remaining will be put on waitlist for the next 5 copy run
Similarly, if 10+ interest, the remaining will be on waitlist for a 5 copy run.

I advise you to order with the 800g price in mind, since i cant predict how many copies will be printed and therefore what your price will be.

This is my first time printing a skin but i'm doing my best, please bear with me! ^^'
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
[size=5]Rules[/size] [emoji=ping] [b]Be sure that you can pay for the 800g slot.[/b] To avoid confusion, the price drop should be a bonus. [emoji=ping] First come first serve, I won't hold slots. [emoji=ping] Send payment only after i ping you to do so, with the amount i specify (either 600 or 800g) [b]via PM[/b]. [emoji=ping] Only after I've received payment from everyone i'll buy the blueprint (i dont have funds to buy it myself >.>) [emoji=ping] Feel free to inquire about the progress! I'll try to keep everything up to date in the thread, also. ----- [size=5]Slots[/size] First run:[b] Done![/b] [LIST=1] [*]Me [*]Malachite - paid [*]Lionsong - paid [*]Kaio - paid [*]KattsTheName - paid [*]Twiggies - paid [*]Halflight - paid [*]MusicalMaladies - paid [*]Velsim - paid [*]lantadyme - paid [/LIST] Second run: [b]Printing[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Me (just because :p) [*]Azura - paid [*]Oppabo - paid [*]pyereciae2788 - paid [*]sunnyVista - paid [*]Tuatara - paid [*]Evarinya - paid [*]Mystyic - paid [*]dandyfrau - paid [*]Harmonywish - paid [/LIST]
Rules
Be sure that you can pay for the 800g slot. To avoid confusion, the price drop should be a bonus.
First come first serve, I won't hold slots.
Send payment only after i ping you to do so, with the amount i
specify (either 600 or 800g) via PM.
Only after I've received payment from everyone i'll buy the blueprint (i dont have funds to buy it myself >.>)
Feel free to inquire about the progress! I'll try to keep everything up to date in the thread, also.

Slots

First run: Done!
  1. Me
  2. Malachite - paid
  3. Lionsong - paid
  4. Kaio - paid
  5. KattsTheName - paid
  6. Twiggies - paid
  7. Halflight - paid
  8. MusicalMaladies - paid
  9. Velsim - paid
  10. lantadyme - paid

Second run: Printing
  1. Me (just because :p)
  2. Azura - paid
  3. Oppabo - paid
  4. pyereciae2788 - paid
  5. sunnyVista - paid
  6. Tuatara - paid
  7. Evarinya - paid
  8. Mystyic - paid
  9. dandyfrau - paid
  10. Harmonywish - paid
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
qvvKrNY.png
[center]Reserve just in case [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/69d31dcd1bf1ac34d4396ec50269f13c/tumblr_oqb1wmhWsw1ui7oe1o1_400.gif[/img][/center] And we're open!!
Reserve just in case
tumblr_oqb1wmhWsw1ui7oe1o1_400.gif

And we're open!!
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
[center] [center][emoji=water rune] Skin: Wavedancer [emoji=water rune] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/ncvt1gRT/38325487.png[/img] Scroll up for details!^^ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, festival, nature flight, water, cool colors, nature, pirates, water flight, wings[/center] [center]- pinglist sniped -[/center]
Skin: Wavedancer
38325487.png

Scroll up for details!^^

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, festival, nature flight, water, cool colors, nature, pirates, water flight, wings
- pinglist sniped -
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

*holds up wallet* Slot, please! I'm actually tempted to cover the remaining slots if you don't fill up at least three more slots.
@MistyGold

*holds up wallet* Slot, please! I'm actually tempted to cover the remaining slots if you don't fill up at least three more slots.
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@MistyGold One slot for Skin: Wavedancer please! [emoji=seashell]
@MistyGold One slot for Skin: Wavedancer please!
ctZUH5g.png
@Mistygold

Slot please!
@Mistygold

Slot please!
ybwf4f9.gif
@Mistygold
I'll take a slot!
@Mistygold
I'll take a slot!
mijumaru_animated_sprite_by_julien9495.gifqwcgcAQ.gif501.gifWlChwVX.gif8RH6Pys.gif
@Lionsong @Kaio @KattsTheName added!
@Malachite oh my gosh thank you! 5 slots have just been filled but i really appreciate the offer^^
@Lionsong @Kaio @KattsTheName added!
@Malachite oh my gosh thank you! 5 slots have just been filled but i really appreciate the offer^^
59452140_om9.gif
aaTKvHc.png
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

Sign me up please! Gorgeous~~~~!
@MistyGold

Sign me up please! Gorgeous~~~~!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
1 2 3 4 5