Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Soul of the Stars - Spiral M accent
1 2
@Mintso @Mus @kaio @lotusen @hexadecimal

Okay! We have enough people that can cover for the blue print! ^u^ so if you all send your payment through CR or PM now (or when you get this ping lol)I’ll be able to buy a blue print and send it off Cx
@Mintso @Mus @kaio @lotusen @hexadecimal

Okay! We have enough people that can cover for the blue print! ^u^ so if you all send your payment through CR or PM now (or when you get this ping lol)I’ll be able to buy a blue print and send it off Cx
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
One slot pls Thx !
One slot pls Thx !
nzl0ojn.png
@puucari
Okay!
If you send payment over just now I’ll be able to print likely by the end of the day! ^u^
@puucari
Okay!
If you send payment over just now I’ll be able to print likely by the end of the day! ^u^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot
Sent :)
@Reefknot
Sent :)
nzl0ojn.png
@Reefknot
I'd like a slot! C:
@Reefknot
I'd like a slot! C:
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin
yee okay! you can either send payment now or wait and i'll send you a PA with your copy when they have been printed ^-^ (i sent them off to print yesterday Cx )
@Kalvin
yee okay! you can either send payment now or wait and i'll send you a PA with your copy when they have been printed ^-^ (i sent them off to print yesterday Cx )
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Reefknot - I'd love a slot, please!
@Reefknot - I'd love a slot, please!
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau
okay! if you'd like, you can send payment just now and i'll send your copy in a CR when it's printed or you can wait and i'll send you a PA for it ^u^
@dandyfrau
okay! if you'd like, you can send payment just now and i'll send your copy in a CR when it's printed or you can wait and i'll send you a PA for it ^u^
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Mintso @Mus @kaio @lotusen @hexadecimal @puucari @kalvin @dandyfrau

Hey guys! The Soul of the Stars accent finally came through :D by now, if youve paid before printing you should have your copy in a PM, and if you’ve not yet paid then you should have your copy available through a Private Auction- If you haven’t bought accent by the time the accent runs out of time, I’ll put it in the auction house for anyone to buy. Let me know if you just need more time to gather the gems and I’ll keep the auction up for you another week C:

Lastly, Thank you all so much for buying! :D
@Mintso @Mus @kaio @lotusen @hexadecimal @puucari @kalvin @dandyfrau

Hey guys! The Soul of the Stars accent finally came through :D by now, if youve paid before printing you should have your copy in a PM, and if you’ve not yet paid then you should have your copy available through a Private Auction- If you haven’t bought accent by the time the accent runs out of time, I’ll put it in the auction house for anyone to buy. Let me know if you just need more time to gather the gems and I’ll keep the auction up for you another week C:

Lastly, Thank you all so much for buying! :D
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2