Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019 Skin Discussio
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@protowilson If Hoo-Ray doesn't win and you print it can you please, please, puh-leeeez ping me. I NEED this sooo much. Don't have a derg for it but that won't stop me from buying it!
@protowilson If Hoo-Ray doesn't win and you print it can you please, please, puh-leeeez ping me. I NEED this sooo much. Don't have a derg for it but that won't stop me from buying it!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats If I get 4 prospective buyer for a skin/accent, I usually print it, so will definitely let you know!
@OwnedByCats If I get 4 prospective buyer for a skin/accent, I usually print it, so will definitely let you know!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
Thanks! Is it possible for you to show me how this would look on a dragon? I found one in the ah that I think would be nice but...its not a snappy, I would have to throw a scroll on it...so Idk if you could preview it in this case or not? @protowilson
Thanks! Is it possible for you to show me how this would look on a dragon? I found one in the ah that I think would be nice but...its not a snappy, I would have to throw a scroll on it...so Idk if you could preview it in this case or not? @protowilson
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats I think I should be able to do a preview.
@OwnedByCats I think I should be able to do a preview.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@Cockatrice
Thank you so much!!! That's exactly what I was going for, I really love the effect of submarine lights/spotlights.
@Cockatrice
Thank you so much!!! That's exactly what I was going for, I really love the effect of submarine lights/spotlights.
Nico
They/Them
FR Time: same!

tumblr_pnlvd5o9or1ulgqn7o1_250.jpg

Lovely entries once again! Here are some of my favorites so far, or the ones that stood out:

@Autopilot Spiny Ridgeback looks great! Love the transparent spines. It would be amazing with the colorful genes like Lionfish itself!

@Quintillion Thalassic Secrets is such an amazing creepy/dark Water accent! I'm sure it would see a lot of use, even on not-so-much Water themed dergs! The lines and coloring and overall style are spot on too imo!

@Atramentia Sunset Swim is absolutely gorgeous! Another amazing accent that isn't really limited to Water context. I adore its colors and their matchability and the painting-like style, and how you made the wave follow the dragon's form and added bubbles for more texture! It'll be a crime if it doesn't win I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes even if you had to print it yourself!

@Drytil Shorecut is very pretty! I like the style, and the water ripples look amazing!

@ScribblyGryphon Mermaid's Curse is such a cool idea! It looks great as it is and I love the texture, but I was wondering if you considered making a legless version? I'm not saying you need to, but I think it might look even more mermaid-y!
What I mean is that you could add a tail that spans from the hips down to the tip, but the actual feet are 'whited out' to erase them, like you did with part of the tail, and the tail just colors the part of the legs that it goes over! I think this might make the tip of the mermaid tail tip more easy to comprehend too (great job with that btw, very creative)!
Another thing I feel would work really well with this skin would be semi-transparency, so the colors actually match the dragon but have the mer texture, however this looks like the kind of accent you could hand pick a dragon for anyway. uvu Hope I don't seem too critical, just wanted to give a suggestion/inspiration even though it's already great! Good luck!
Lovely entries once again! Here are some of my favorites so far, or the ones that stood out:

@Autopilot Spiny Ridgeback looks great! Love the transparent spines. It would be amazing with the colorful genes like Lionfish itself!

@Quintillion Thalassic Secrets is such an amazing creepy/dark Water accent! I'm sure it would see a lot of use, even on not-so-much Water themed dergs! The lines and coloring and overall style are spot on too imo!

@Atramentia Sunset Swim is absolutely gorgeous! Another amazing accent that isn't really limited to Water context. I adore its colors and their matchability and the painting-like style, and how you made the wave follow the dragon's form and added bubbles for more texture! It'll be a crime if it doesn't win I'm sure it would sell like hot cakes even if you had to print it yourself!

@Drytil Shorecut is very pretty! I like the style, and the water ripples look amazing!

@ScribblyGryphon Mermaid's Curse is such a cool idea! It looks great as it is and I love the texture, but I was wondering if you considered making a legless version? I'm not saying you need to, but I think it might look even more mermaid-y!
What I mean is that you could add a tail that spans from the hips down to the tip, but the actual feet are 'whited out' to erase them, like you did with part of the tail, and the tail just colors the part of the legs that it goes over! I think this might make the tip of the mermaid tail tip more easy to comprehend too (great job with that btw, very creative)!
Another thing I feel would work really well with this skin would be semi-transparency, so the colors actually match the dragon but have the mer texture, however this looks like the kind of accent you could hand pick a dragon for anyway. uvu Hope I don't seem too critical, just wanted to give a suggestion/inspiration even though it's already great! Good luck!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@denial no sweat dude, a legless version is already in the works ^^ If mermaids curse doesn't win I'll be offering both for a limited print run! Idk if I can actually offer a different version if it wins though, we'll see ^^
@denial no sweat dude, a legless version is already in the works ^^ If mermaids curse doesn't win I'll be offering both for a limited print run! Idk if I can actually offer a different version if it wins though, we'll see ^^
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@Denial Oh, thank you so much for the kind compliments!! I was a bit iffy about my colouring style and lines while I was drawing it, but I'm very glad the overall effect is pleasing :)
@Denial Oh, thank you so much for the kind compliments!! I was a bit iffy about my colouring style and lines while I was drawing it, but I'm very glad the overall effect is pleasing :)
JBEajtP.gif
@Parda Cascade looks amazing!
@Parda Cascade looks amazing!
@Boundingfeather @MPpotion
;o; thank you guys!!
@Boundingfeather @MPpotion
;o; thank you guys!!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19