Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2019 Skin Discussio
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@ScribblyGryphon Beachfront Seafoam is so nice!! My boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=397432&tab=dragon&did=43093112]Cherub[/url] looks great in your accent.. I hope your entry wins so Cherub can continue to look this good :) [img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/WbBlm/43093112.png[/img] [img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/WbBlm/43093112_apparel.png[/img]
@ScribblyGryphon
Beachfront Seafoam is so nice!! My boy Cherub looks great in your accent.. I hope your entry wins so Cherub can continue to look this good :)
43093112.png
43093112_apparel.png
0NGFy53.png
metaknight_by_abysswolf.gif
art-hoe?
sagittarius
+0 fr time
she/her

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png | fr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png | fr__nature_by_baelfin-d8uyn7d.png
@luckykitten hah, thanks!
@luckykitten hah, thanks!
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
My love of fish is strong and my wallet is empty, time to stalk this thread and cry with love

btw if you want inspiration, fish are cool as HECK and we need more fishy content. at least, i do
My love of fish is strong and my wallet is empty, time to stalk this thread and cry with love

btw if you want inspiration, fish are cool as HECK and we need more fishy content. at least, i do
KVbkgOZ.png
@egggarden I love your male Guardian skin "Wading In The Deep". :3 The water looks so fresh and would look amazing on some of my boys! x3

@protowilson I absolutely love your 'AnemoMine' Guardian skin! It would look fantastic on my blue Boi!! X3

Good luck to both of you!! :D
@egggarden I love your male Guardian skin "Wading In The Deep". :3 The water looks so fresh and would look amazing on some of my boys! x3

@protowilson I absolutely love your 'AnemoMine' Guardian skin! It would look fantastic on my blue Boi!! X3

Good luck to both of you!! :D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@Tune Seacat is charming: with and without spots (although without is my fav)

They remind me of the patterns on harlequin octopus!
@Tune Seacat is charming: with and without spots (although without is my fav)

They remind me of the patterns on harlequin octopus!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@wingworm

Thank you, I too prefer the spotless version xD
I had to google because I didn't recognize the name before but..yes.. yes it does resemble that particular type of octopi haha.

I suppose a Fae can be either a lionfish or an octopus with it :p
@wingworm

Thank you, I too prefer the spotless version xD
I had to google because I didn't recognize the name before but..yes.. yes it does resemble that particular type of octopi haha.

I suppose a Fae can be either a lionfish or an octopus with it :p
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@BasketCase7 Cherub looks so good omg!! I'm so glad you like him, I'm planning on doing a print run of both my entries if they don't win so watch out for that I guess? :D
@BasketCase7 Cherub looks so good omg!! I'm so glad you like him, I'm planning on doing a print run of both my entries if they don't win so watch out for that I guess? :D
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
Gah all of the entries look AMAZING, I've already asked a lot of people if they can ping me if theirs doesn't win. Only wish I'd remembered that this contest existed before- I'll be hard pressed to get an entry in. Oh well, there's always next year.
Gah all of the entries look AMAZING, I've already asked a lot of people if they can ping me if theirs doesn't win. Only wish I'd remembered that this contest existed before- I'll be hard pressed to get an entry in. Oh well, there's always next year.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo3_250.png
So many good ones already!

@BewareMirror
Hydrothermal Vents is super good I love how it captures the dinginess and that "caught in a sub spotlight" look but is still colorful

@Autopilot
Spiraling Eel is SO CUTE??? The dark sclera looks super nice with it too!

@Atramentia
Gorgeous waves and water! Sunset Swim looks like it was fun to paint

@protowilson
Nooooo AnemoMine is cute as heck comin' for my life w/my love of large anemone populations and clowns

@Drytil
I love Shoreline, it is beautifully done and would probably be used to some very creative effects by folks

@ScribblyGryphon
Nice scales on Mermaid's Curse! I've got a friend who lives and breaths pastel seapunk they'd go nuts for this

@Kaohgumy
Bubble soap is really cute I especially like the horns!!

@shunkerbelle
Depth Dweller is gorgeous I love the comb jelly vibes
So many good ones already!

@BewareMirror
Hydrothermal Vents is super good I love how it captures the dinginess and that "caught in a sub spotlight" look but is still colorful

@Autopilot
Spiraling Eel is SO CUTE??? The dark sclera looks super nice with it too!

@Atramentia
Gorgeous waves and water! Sunset Swim looks like it was fun to paint

@protowilson
Nooooo AnemoMine is cute as heck comin' for my life w/my love of large anemone populations and clowns

@Drytil
I love Shoreline, it is beautifully done and would probably be used to some very creative effects by folks

@ScribblyGryphon
Nice scales on Mermaid's Curse! I've got a friend who lives and breaths pastel seapunk they'd go nuts for this

@Kaohgumy
Bubble soap is really cute I especially like the horns!!

@shunkerbelle
Depth Dweller is gorgeous I love the comb jelly vibes
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@PurpleTartan

Ahhh thank you so much. I'm glad you like it!
@PurpleTartan

Ahhh thank you so much. I'm glad you like it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19